nyslim is offline New Member

Question Considering 1st cycle

please delete
    Last edited by nyslim; 12-03-2005 at 01:48 PM. Reason: deleted

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyslim
    I am 30yrs old and considering doing my first cycle. I am posting my before pictures to give everyone an idea of where I stand. My current stats are 6' 4" 184lbs and bf% of 14-15 I am looking to get to around 200-205 with a bf% of 10% or lower. I have been training for quite some time and I never seem to notice any changes in weight or bf% just strenght. Any ideas will be helpful. Especially since I am at the point of considering a cycle. (Most likely an oral only)

Let's start with some pic's

I am 30yrs old and considering doing my first cycle. I am posting my before pictures to give everyone an idea of where I stand. My current stats are 6' 4" 184lbs and bf% of 14-15 I am looking to get to around 200-205 with a bf% of 10% or lower. I have been training for quite some time and I never seem to notice any changes in weight or bf% just strenght. Any ideas will be helpful. Especially since I am at the point of considering a cycle. (Most likely an oral only)
    Way too small................................

Eat!!!!

pics added

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Let's start with some pic's
    dude let me know what you think, do you see any weak point strong points etc..etc thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Way too small................................

Eat!!!!
    Any suggestions on improving appetite? I try to eat eat eat but no growth just strenght gains

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    search around the site, u will find some very interesting things including bulking sample diet and lifting technics

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would spend some time in the diet and training sections. Oh yeah, oral only cycles suck donkey dick.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Any suggestions on improving appetite? I try to eat eat eat but no growth just strenght gains
    Start off learning what to eat. And a trick I learned to get started - take a snickers bar and eat a couple bits every two hours along with other foods. Force yourself over the next 5-7 days. This trains your body to be hungry so you will get bigger, but shutting it off is the hardpart. Or at least sticking to the right foods. Really BB or just lifters in general have a type of eating disorder.

Thread Information