GotMilk? is offline Junior Member

Unhappy HELP!! Should I see the doctor ?

I 2 weeks into my PCT ... having just finished my tren A/ Test C cycle. I took clen 40mcg first day of pct and 60mcg second day. Then I stopped the clen because I was getting a dry cough. Whenever I still try talking I cough. I cant even complete a sentence without coughing or getting shortness of breath.
    This is really starting to worry me because on cycle I was not having this problem and now I do.

bigJJ is offline Member
    What does the rest of your PCT consist of?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I dont think this is the dreaded Tren Cough, and if you have shortness of breath for a few days you should def see a doc!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    See a doc..clen is intended to do the opposite. I never have gotten anything close to that

Never hurts to see the Doc

Be honest with him/her about what you have been using

Also ask the Doc to explain the side effects steroids have on young kids

Date of Birth:
    August 13, 1985

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    if you have to ask then yes see a DR.

Last edited by GotMilk?; 12-29-2005 at 04:16 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    What a great cycle

bigJJ is offline Member
    Bite the bullet my man. See a doc. If he gives you the "don't you know steroids will kill you" bullshit, ask for a referral to an endocrinologist.

Honestly, all GP's are good for nowadays are referrals and cough medicine.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    What a great cycle
    I'm not even gonna get into that...

See a doc. Your health is the most important thing here. Trust me, the flaming will be here when you get back.

Seriously bro, see a doc and ask for a referral if you get any bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Bite the bullet my man. See a doc. If he gives you the "don't you know steroids will kill you" bullshit, ask for a referral to an endocrinologist.

Honestly, all GP's are good for nowadays are referrals and cough medicine.
    Thanks!.. but.. my doctor already knows about my past cycle experience. And before I started this next cycle he sent me to an endocrinologist because I was complaining of not being able to get erections after I finished the PCT of my second cycle. He told me my natural test will come back because Im young, and that everyone is different, some people are supressed up to a year or more. Ill make an appoitment for the doctor tommorow .. I hope everything is ok..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    What a great cycle
    lol it was .. I dont know if you remember my old thread I posted picture on page 2 of me after I did that cycle. Yah I know I know the majority say test should be run the highest..

My experience with steroids...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Thanks!.. but.. my doctor already knows about my past cycle experience. And before I started this next cycle he sent me to an endocrinologist because I was complaining of not being able to get erections after I finished the PCT of my second cycle. He told me my natural test will come back because Im young, and that everyone is different, some people are supressed up to a year or more. Ill make an appoitment for the doctor tommorow .. I hope everything is ok..

Good man. Sounds like you're prepped.

My best wishes to you. And please come back to us with the results. Many of us are interested and concerned.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I 2 weeks into my PCT ... having just finished my tren A/ Test C cycle. I took clen 40mcg first day of pct and 60mcg second day. Then I stopped the clen because I was getting a dry cough. Whenever I still try talking I cough. I cant even complete a sentence without coughing or getting shortness of breath.
    This is really starting to worry me because on cycle I was not having this problem and now I do.

same thing happened when i took ephedrine with guafinesin (spelling) i hated it so i quit, but keep in mind i also have asthma. i quit taking it and about 2 weeks it went away.

my advice is to wait it out for a few days see what happens(only if u dont have insurance), but for any reason if it gets worse go to the ER immediately!

Oh yah I forgot to add that I am also 2 weeks into my accutane treatment.. Not sure if it related to that...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Oh yah I forgot to add that I am also 2 weeks into my accutane treatment.. Not sure if it related to that...
    Not that I think it's directly related... But... Grrrr.... Accutane is evil! Effective, but evil

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Not that I think it's directly related... But... Grrrr.... Accutane is evil! Effective, but evil
    lol tell me about it... makes you feel like shit... I can barely eat my meals, I always have to force feed myself. I only worked out once in the past 2 weeks because its making me so lethargic. (YES...BAD THING TO DO WHEN IM IN PCT.. IM ALSO EATING LESS AND HAVE DROPPED 15 POUNDS ALREADY) I feel like shit.. I have no engery to lift any weights. But I needed accutane badly... my acne was really bad.

bigJJ is offline Member
    lol tell me about it... makes you feel like shit... I can barely eat my meals, I always have to force feed myself. I only worked out once in the past 2 weeks because its making me so lethargic. (YES...BAD THING TO DO WHEN IM IN PCT.. IM ALSO EATING LESS AND HAVE DROPPED 15 POUNDS ALREADY) I feel like shit.. I have no engery to lift any weights. But I needed accutane badly... my acne was really bad.

You and me both my friend...

I'm hoping the upped dosage of Letro will dry me out. It's doing good so far...

It's the DNP that is making me lethargic...lol

bigJJ is offline Member
    Try working out when just going to the gym makes you break a sweat..lol

Thread Information