jasindude1 is offline New Member

Should I be worried?? or am i jus being paranoid?help asafp!!

ok i did my 1st shot in the thigh 2day, i usually do it in the glute but since im doing 2 a weeks i have to rotate, heres the issue, i shot .5ml of test and 1.5 ml of eq and i put the needle in i pulled back and nothing but air bubble so i thought i was cool, but when i pulled the needle out after injection there was a little blood in the syringe, it was jus a little trace not a whole lot like i drew blood but a small trace, is this normal bc ive never had this happpen in my glutes be4, if it is cool i jus wanna make sure i didnt inject into a vein,, any advice or help will be appreciated

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no your fine it happens to me all the time nothing to worry about, you might of pressed the plunger down hard to get all the juice out and might passed through a vein coming in and when you pulling out it sucked a lil in the syringe

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    Happened to me on Sunday...no big deal. Like GearAholic said, you probably nicked a vein on the way in/out. As long as the aspiration was clear, you're OK...scared me the 1st time too.

jasindude1 is offline New Member
    thanx guys,, u made my day,, i was freaking out

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    You would know right away if you had injected directly into the vein

Thread Information