hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

can i still see gains plz openions bro

after doing a lot of heavy cycles can i go with sustanon @ 750 or 1000 mg only for 12 weeks or it will b useless for me as i have alote of sustanon on hand right now so am thinking of using them after 2or 3 monthes so what do u think can i see gains from it it`s prefered 2 b experienced answe
    thnx n advance

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    after doing a lot of heavy cycles can i go with sustanon @ 750 or 1000 mg only for 12 weeks or it will b useless for me as i have alote of sustanon on hand right now so am thinking of using them after 2or 3 monthes so what do u think can i see gains from it it`s prefered 2 b experienced answe
    thnx n advance
    Yes is the correct answere. I wish you had Test in place of the Sus but again yes. Just eat good my friend and more size and strength weill come

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sus isn't my favorite either

JohnnyB

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can still make gains with out juice. you just need to up the food intake

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    thnx n advance
    2 questions.....

1)What was your Test dose on your last cycle?

2) How long have you been "off"?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    2 questions.....

1)What was your Test dose on your last cycle?

2) How long have you been "off"?

~Pinnacle~
    1) i dont run more than 500 mg of test in any cycle i only run test for not 2 kill my sex drive but i run deca or eq for ex @ higher doses with no deca dick

2) ill come off after 10 days bcoz am preparing for my show after 10 days after this i think ill run a long pct untill i feel am back again with blood work 2 b sure that every thing is ok .

i know u do very heavy doses of roids pinn thats y i need ur answer from ur experience & off coarse the tough old man i know that sust or test e is a matter of personal preference so do u think running it alone can give me results bcoz i have 2 b in shape untill i can do another heavy cycle b4 my next show so what do u think pinn
    Last edited by hosam4ever; 12-01-2005 at 07:59 PM.

1) i dont run more than 500 mg of test in any cycle i only run test for not 2 kill my sex drive but i run deca or eq for ex @ higher doses with no deca dick

2) ill come off after 10 days bcoz am preparing for my show after 10 days after this i think ill run a long pct untill i feel am back again with blood work 2 b sure that every thing is ok .

i know u do very heavy doses of roids pinn thats y i need ur answer from ur experience & off coarse the tough old man i know that sust or test e is a matter of personal preference so do u think running it alone can give me results bcoz i have 2 b in shape untill i can do another heavy cycle b4 my next show so what do u think pinn
    Bump your dose to 750 mgs.Since you run very low doses of test,you should grow well.
    I wish I could get away with those low doses.Consider yourself lucky!!

Good luck on the comp bro!!I'm preparing for one myself.

~Pinnacle~

thnx pinn so do u think 750 mg sust for 10 or 12 weeks is enough or it`s better 2 put some dbol as a kick start bcoz i wanna grow as i used 2 grow

thnx pinn so do u think 750 mg sust for 10 or 12 weeks is enough or it`s better 2 put some dbol as a kick start bcoz i wanna grow as i used 2 grow
    Sure bro...12 weeks sounds good to me.Gives you a little time for the body to find it's "set point" after the test starts to fizzle out.

Dbol or drol is always a nice kick start.

~Pinnacle~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could jump start the cycle with dbol ..... but yes you will grow off of 750mg of SUS as long as you take in the calories to grow.

I like SUS a lot.........

any other openions on what should i do will b appreciated

Thread Information