Thread: pyramiding

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

pyramiding

My boss swears by this and i would like to know the truth he claims you should start out lets say 100 mg then wk 2 200 so on until you get to your peak lets say at 600 mg wk stay there for 3 weeks and then go back down till your at 100 or 50 mg he claims this way you will have less sides and keep gains better. Somebody help me out with this.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, I don't know about sides being down because of pyramiding, but from my experience pyramiding isn't the best way to grow and keep gains. 10-12 week cycles work well. Do yourself a favor and look at some of the cycles the guys around here have done first before you start anything and be sure you have all your research done.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    most ppl would say that pyramiding is the thing of the past. I believe it also but have neverr tried it. What they say is that u will have more sides when pyramiding..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do not listen to you boss mate pyramiding is an out of date way to run gear!
    stay with the same dose all the way through,this way your blood levels stay stable and do not fluctuate,meanin better gains and less sides!!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Pyramiding is done with-the idea that you need to get your body used to something slowly and wean it off slowly to get back to normal doesn't wash since we know that any given amount of exogenous Test will supress a reflective amount of endogenous test-so it is impossible to be on gear, even a small amount, without affecting the HTPA. Also pyramidingwill yield more sides(minimally more, but more)from the fluctuating blood serum levels of the hormones.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    pyrmiding...outdated and overrated

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like to lower my dosages at the end for a month, especially when switching over to prop, less of a crash.JMOBut Im full speed ahead in the beginning, hell I usualy double the dosage the first week to get those levels peaked out.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I pyramided deca .....badddd idea. Felt like shit all the time more sides that i felt like de****g with. That was long ago..learned my lesson

Thread Information