Thread: particle size

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

particle size

Hi, I went to the pharmacy that compounds my juice. I spoke to one of the people that acually does the compounding. I asked about winny and he said that due to the large particle size of the winny they make (human grade of course) that it puts a larger deposit at the injection site and takes longer to brake all the way down thus increasing the active life. He said that because of this you can get away with using 50mg every third day.. I know that there is alot of people on this board that have a lot of knowlage and I wanted to know if this is correct or not? I have always used winny @ 50mg ED . Was wondering if this guy is telling the truth or if he does not have a clue?? Thanks for any input..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    They are crystal type particles, that must be the winny that hurts alot. Winny never hurt me... prop does. I would think that the smaller or bigger would only truely effect injection(ie bigger pin just to draw and shoot) rather than breakdown time... JMHO

EOD if you inject like 150mg would be the minimum if extending inject-times, again JMHO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    They are crystal type particles, that must be the winny that hurts alot. Winny never hurt me... prop does. I would think that the smaller or bigger would only truely effect injection(ie bigger pin just to draw and shoot) rather than breakdown time... JMHO

EOD if you inject like 150mg would be the minimum if extending inject-times, again JMHO
    Thanks. He did say you will have to use a bigger pin with there winny . Like a 23g do to the particle size..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Thanks. He did say you will have to use a bigger pin with there winny . Like a 23g do to the particle size..
    If you are worried, drink it. I would even use a 20-21g to draw, shake well before you draw it. And if you really want to see the benifits of winny since you have always used it ed 50mg... Try 100mg, do that 4weeks at the beginning of your cycle. Use some milkthistle and r-ala for liver support.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you are worried, drink it. I would even use a 20-21g to draw, shake well before you draw it. And if you really want to see the benifits of winny since you have always used it ed 50mg... Try 100mg, do that 4weeks at the beginning of your cycle. Use some milkthistle and r-ala for liver support.
    Thanks again. I have drank winny in the past but it seems to work better injecting it ( maybe its just me). I use a 21 gauge to draw . Starting a prop / winny cycle this time so will be using

wk 1-10 prop 100 mg EOD
    wk 4-10 winny 50-100 mg ED

Was just wondering if the guy that compounds there stuff was correct about the winny breakdown with larger particles. I think I will just stick to the 50-100mg of winny ED. Thanks again. Anyone else with any info on particle size making a difference in breakdown time ? Just wanted to see if this guy is right or not..

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    He did say you will have to use a bigger pin with there winny . Like a 23g do to the particle size..

I use a 21 gauge to draw.

I don't mean to be a dick but you realise that a 21 is bigger than a 23 right?

(Apologies if it's just the way I read it.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I don't mean to be a dick but you realise that a 21 is bigger than a 23 right?

(Apologies if it's just the way I read it.)
    No prob. Yea 21 g to draw 23 to inject. I usally use 25g to inject but was told because of particle size to use a larger gauge like 23 to inject. This is my 5th cycle in the past 2 and a half years. If I did not no gauge size I would have no business even doing juice..

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    No prob. Yea 21 g to draw 23 to inject. I usally use 25g to inject but was told because of particle size to use a larger gauge like 23 to inject. This is my 5th cycle in the past 2 and a half years. If I did not no gauge size I would have no business even doing juice..
    Ha ha, sorry bro, I re-read it and realise what you meant now!

I've used 23's to inject winstrol before with no probs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Ha ha, sorry bro, I re-read it and realise what you meant now!

I've used 23's to inject winstrol before with no probs.
    No worries. Thanks for your input!!! Anyone else with any info of particle size and breakdown time???

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    This guy is correct I would use a 22g to inject works perfect and I would do 50 mg EOD until u have 10cc left of the winny and then do 50mg ED for 10 days will work just great-This is my own experience

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    The particle size is larger for human grade-I wouldnt use a 23 g because I did that about three months ago with human grade winny and it would always jam up, then I finally learned when the needle jammed and my arm swelled up like a ballon of course all the way to my wrist I had to take anti-biotics of course and the I drained about 50cc out of it. Two months later the infection was finally gone. Really fuc### up my cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    The particle size is larger for human grade-I wouldnt use a 23 g because I did that about three months ago with human grade winny and it would always jam up, then I finally learned when the needle jammed and my arm swelled up like a ballon of course all the way to my wrist I had to take anti-biotics of course and the I drained about 50cc out of it. Two months later the infection was finally gone. Really fuc### up my cycle

Dam, Ouch.. Thanks for the info. What about larger particle size not breaking down as fast and leaving a larger deposit of winny thus allowing the active life to become longer and allowing you to do injections E3D. Any info anyone on if this info from the compounding pharmacy is correct?

Thread Information