Thread: has any1

mr amp is offline Associate Member

has any1

has anybody ever had oil based test suspension..my contact says e as some and is very reliable but ive never eard or sore ov it any 1s help ...its in a 10ml bottle migt be by generic labs but not sure

any 1

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Yes- I have tried it. What do you want to know?

alreet thetruth-76..is it still effective as te water baseed and do te pain ov the injectons lower or are they the same and is there any better points by using oil than water

Date of Birth:
    September 30, 1985
    -OK how much experience do you have? Have you ever tried water based suspension? What are you planning on using it with?

To answer you question, I did not have any real pain. It was about as comfortable as a smooth test-prop can be, if you have ever tried it. It is also one of the most powerful forms of test and if you haven't a decent amout of experience with aas, I would not start with that one. Do some research on it first, and on anything you plan on using. Also- you really should not begin to experiment or use aas until you are around the age of 25 or older and have a few years of serious training experience.

yes-ive done 3 cycles before and i now i started 2 young ..im currentley taking sus 250 eod and d-bol 45mg 4 te first 4 weeks in2 week 5 gains r good was going 2 add propionate ed 4 last 4 weeks or suspension then pct then a cutting cycle i mainl always stay in good shape as i have a fast metabelizem.

OK- well oil based suspension is no more painful than prop, at least with the stuff I had. Water based hurt lik a MF! I did it ED for 4 weeks and man it hurt like hell! Good luck on the oil.

could u tell me if the oil has 2 be injected 2 everyday like water based or with it being oil wil it have a longer stay in the body and only need injected 1 aday...wat kind ov gains did u get . thanx alot 4 the advice bro

Well, I took it with dbol and oral turinabol , but I have done d-bol by itself before and this was way different. Yeah- I did it ed, and from everything I know it is just the same test base, disoved into oil. No ester at all. So it should break down the same. ED would be the best thing. You could warm it up and use a 25 and some say even a 27 or 29g with some oil based susp. But I would just use the 25. I always used a 23.
    Gains, well I put on about 10-13 lbs in about a month. Got bigger but not real solid. I did have a real good time in the bedroom, unfortunately some of it was all by myself, but test will do that to you!(lol)

so do u think 2 injections a day or 1 did u do site injections and did u get any site growth.. and u say that its good in the bedroom...GOOD..my lass is going 2 get harased 2 fvck ha

I jut di mine in the glues- once a day. One cc, 100mg/ml. Yeah the libido goes a little crazy on any fast acting test, and I noticed some agression too. My ass always gets bigger but I always shoot in the glutes. I think I killed all the nerves back there(lol). I never do site injections. Anybody can but in my opinion, yes I think they work, but I think unless you are a pro or getting to the advanced levels in bodybuilding, you don't need to. You can if you want for fun, but sticking needles in my arms,back,chest,calves and all that isn't where I am at just yet.

anyone else got any advise or info

Thread Information