AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Eq/Test En: Quality gains or not?

What's up guys!

Quick question and I know it depends on the person, but could anyone give me an estimation of how much a FIRST time cycle of Eq/Test En can give a person. (400mg of each per week for 10 weeks)
    Also, does anyone have a good pre-workout meal that will get some more engergy flowing so I can keep my intensity even higher? I got a solid training program and rest is excellent. My diet however is very good, but could be better if i could consume more. I do eat 6 meals a day and as of this week have been counting my fat, carbs, protein, and cals. I am 21 5' 7" 155lbs (i'd say my BF is around 10-12%) and looking to get in between 175-185lbs with a BF in single digits. Thanks for any help and the time you all have taken to read this!

Thanks brothers!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey AZ welcome to AR.

How long have you been working out? this should be the determening factor on doing a cycle or not, but it's your body and your call.

You would probably get 10-15 keepable pounds. You would need more then that cycle to reach your goal and not necessarily another cycle. You could get closer to your goal naturally, before you cycle.

JohnnyB

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    JohnnyB,

I've been working out religiously for 3 years now! I have come to my natural peak and that is why i have decided to use AS. What more would i need to obtain my goal?

Thanks,
    Azlifter

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Same cycle here...In my 5th week and love it. Gained about 15lbs so far. Fantastic size and strength gains.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's the cycle I'm looking at myself.

Keep us posted with your results.

JohnnyB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    With proper diet and training..400mg of EQ and test enanthate will be able to help you reach your goals yes.

Thread Information