Thread: epo ques

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

epo ques

how many here have taken epo i would like some personal experiences good or bad. i have a few vials and was thinkin of trying it. i know u have to stay well hydrated and keep aspirin on hand in case i need to thin the blood a little. i play alot of sports and could benefit from the extra rbc's but i want some personal experiences first. thanks in advance. i also understand how dangerous it is and that the bb that died epo may have played a part.

does anyone have any experience with this stuff? i wish lance armstrong was here!

so no one here has used epo?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    so no one here has used epo?
    EPO is not commonly used in bodybuilding, which is what most of our members are interested in. It is not really used in powerlifting either. Move this thread to the track and field forum and you should get some replys.

Why exactly do you want to take it? EQ, anadrol , and tren are great at increasing RBCs too.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    EPO is not commonly used in bodybuilding, which is what most of our members are interested in. It is not really used in powerlifting either. Move this thread to the track and field forum and you should get some replys.

Why exactly do you want to take it? EQ, anadrol, and tren are great at increasing RBCs too.
    im currently taking prop eq and tren just for the record. but the other day my wife accidently left 3 vials of epo in her pocket while leaving work so me being the athlete that i am figured on trying it out to increase endurance but after my cycle. i tried a search but my search button aint workin so i figured someone would have some personal experience to share. the eq has improved my endurance dramatically so i was wonderin what can epo do?

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    -3 vials at 3000iu wont do $hit.
    -You dont have a centrifuge so dont even think about taking epo.
    -No offense but just becuase you have something doesnt make it a good idea to take it.

Thread Information