Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needledik is offline Associate Member

Quick question for the steroid buffs

im 6'4 and only weigh 165lbs.. been working out for about 2 months now and am interested in doing steroids ... i wanna gain weight fast (obviously) and was wondering what the best option would be for me to go with, i did a half cycle of deca about a year ago but had to stop cause my shoulder got blown out..but im ready to go at it hard again, so pls give me as much help as u can... i would prefer non injection because i HATE needles but if the side effects and results are that much better then i will, but i prefer pill form..

thanks alot guy really appreciate it

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Brace yourself needledik.

Workout natural till your atleast up to 215 then you will know how to get bigger naturally which will in turn make you keep the gains from your cycle when you do it

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needledik
    im 6'4 and only weigh 165lbs.. been working out for about 2 months now and am interested in doing steroids ... i wanna gain weight fast (obviously) and was wondering what the best option would be for me to go with, i did a half cycle of deca about a year ago but had to stop cause my shoulder got blown out..but im ready to go at it hard again, so pls give me as much help as u can... i would prefer non injection because i HATE needles but if the side effects and results are that much better then i will, but i prefer pill form..

u obviously are not ready for aas. u need to research about another year or two on different compounds along with pct and find out whats right for you. there is no such thing as gain weight fast before u even think about aas u need to get ur diet and workout in check those are the most important factors while using aas. also there is no such thing as an oral only cycle. u r not ready by far!

lol ya small i just finished reading all the newbie threads etc etc, im prepared to get flamed haha..

sry guys, i know what its like when newbies post on forums lol sucks bein the newbie tho haha

anyways can someone pls just send me a pm or w/e with what roid i should go with, im prob goin dball but just give me some pointers pls im buyin em this weekend

lol ya small i just finished reading all the newbie threads etc etc, im prepared to get flamed haha..

sry guys, i know what its like when newbies post on forums lol sucks bein the newbie tho haha

anyways can someone pls just send me a pm or w/e with what roid i should go with, im prob goin dball but just give me some pointers pls im buyin em this weekend
    Seriously, I'm 6'4 and the thought of being 165lbs is pathetic, (not intended as a flame) but you've been working out for 2 months with chicken shit workouts I'm guessing. Give it time, you can gain size naturally. Work out for a year, learn how to train and eat right ,and see what happens before you take roids.

aas is not a quick fix they are used once u plateau and cannot gain naturally while eating and lifting right.

Here is your best anabolic ........FOOD

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Working out for 2 months wow. I just don't know what to say.
    I'll tell you what, forget about it. Seriously, nothing personal

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    1. 2 months isnt enough, workout atleast a couple of years to build a solid base

2. have ur diet in check

3. oral only cycles suck @ss, dont be a pussy!

4. research, research oh and research

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't tell anymore who is serious and who is just jerking our chains.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I can't tell anymore who is serious and who is just jerking our chains.
    same..I never knew what a PM was when I first got here.

I want to flame you as much as I do the slow witted 17-19 yearolds who juce...but I wont

Basically do what you want, but if you have any common sense you will wait until you have trained 4 years naturally and are over 21.....plus you should spend the next year reading up on steroid use , diet and training...

Ignore this basic advice and I cant help you.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    6'4 and 165 disgusting

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    I think I know the deal now. The media has been spreading the word
    around about the aas info. boards and inturn we are getting more
    popular with the youngsters. My thoughts anyway.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    1. 2 months isnt enough, workout atleast a couple of years to build a solid base

2. have ur diet in check

3. oral only cycles suck @ss, dont be a pussy!

4. research, research oh and research
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes I say to myself " self....this has to be a joke".

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    6'4 and 165 disgusting
    now how exactly does this comment help?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man

PT, well put.. that is the best oral steriod on the market and so many nOObs overlook that crucial item.. Heck it does not even need PCT.

Oldman

lol you guys own n.ggas

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Brace yourself needledik.
    Couldn't of said it any better.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    u said youve been lifting 2 months, but rana half a deca cycle over a year ago? dude, youve lost me...

lol dude dont let any flames get to you. we're only giving u a hard time to motivate you and not make the same mistakes we did and only trying to help achieve your climax potential. listen to them, dont do any roids for a while and just eat and let the calories and protein get you size. lol you guys are crazy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

we have a winner..... eat.. exercise... rest... what is your age?? dang..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Oy vey.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i was 6"5 180 lbs when i was 21. i now fluxuate between 275 and 300 off cycle. Have been as high as 350 i doubt with my genetics i would have ever been the size i am now without AAS. but it was no overnight thing that came from a vial. It took ALOT of dieting, and training to get there. So my advice to you is 1. work out for a year.. 5-6 days a week get to 200 lbs.. then if you want to get bigger and you have peaked give AAS a try. Now if you work out with REAL training no mens heath magazine shit 5-6 days a week for a year and intake 4500 calories a day and 200-250 grams of protin and STILL cant get to 200 lbs i say **** what everyone says and do what you gotta do to get the size you want to be... PS i hate needles too but if you wanna play the game you have to get over it.

needle is offline Senior Member
    wow 165 at 6.4 are u joking ? All I can say is eat eat eat and dont do cardio ..hahhahaahhaha I would wate till you were at least 220 budy before u juiced!!! If you cant handle the needle Steroids aren't for you!!!

bigJJ is offline Member

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    I think I know the deal now. The media has been spreading the word
    around about the aas info. boards and inturn we are getting more
    popular with the youngsters. My thoughts anyway.
    I agree..

thx bigjj and tranzit for basically the only positive feedback there was another guy too, this shit is actually helpful, flamers are expected, but why waste your typing and my reading, theres better ways to get your points across then which ways some of you chose, even tho i probably did look like a big dumbass with my initial post, but let me get things straight i know diet is a huge part of gaining weight my uncle is a profesional and succesful trainer so i know all about the proper way to do things, bottom line is i dont wanna wait and dont tell me its an entire waiste of time cause i have lots of friends who have succesfully used steroids without working out fo ra year before hand... maybe not getting maximized results as some of you go for, but im not a profesional body builder like im sure most of you are, and yes my current wieght is 165, u think thats funny, a month an ahalf ago i was 150 smoking weed everday... im on a workout program gaven to me by my uncle and i will be getting roids this weekend even tho im sure alot of u think its a very dumb idea... i was just wondering what you guys would suggest...

now if you dont wanna suggest a type of steroid ... pls dont respond, u all got your flames in pls dont spam the thread anymore.. i mean i would be asking my uncle this but im sure he'd be givin me the same speel you guys just did lol, btw some of u asked how old i am, im 21... so pls answer my question, im on this board for this one question only... i'd appreciate some help thankyou again..

musclehead1 is offline Member
    bro, you need sum food in your body and i mean anything eat fast food, junk food, healthy food, eat it all. and when you hit about 190-200 start concentrating on your diet as far as portions and quantity and types of food...and research till then and then hit the juice also read the thread called "so you wanna look freaky" its a good read

bigJJ is offline Member
    thx bigjj and tranzit for basically the only positive feedback there was another guy too, this shit is actually helpful, flamers are expected, but why waste your typing and my reading, theres better ways to get your points across then which ways some of you chose, even tho i probably did look like a big dumbass with my initial post, but let me get things straight i know diet is a huge part of gaining weight my uncle is a profesional and succesful trainer so i know all about the proper way to do things, bottom line is i dont wanna wait and dont tell me its an entire waiste of time cause i have lots of friends who have succesfully used steroids without working out fo ra year before hand... maybe not getting maximized results as some of you go for, but im not a profesional body builder like im sure most of you are, and yes my current wieght is 165, u think thats funny, a month an ahalf ago i was 150 smoking weed everday... im on a workout program gaven to me by my uncle and i will be getting roids this weekend even tho im sure alot of u think its a very dumb idea... i was just wondering what you guys would suggest...

now if you dont wanna suggest a type of steroid... pls dont respond, u all got your flames in pls dont spam the thread anymore.. i mean i would be asking my uncle this but im sure he'd be givin me the same speel you guys just did lol, btw some of u asked how old i am, im 21... so pls answer my question, im on this board for this one question only... i'd appreciate some help thankyou again..
    OK, as you said, "I will be getting roids this weekend". Do you know what they are? Injectable, oral?

The way I see this is damage control. People can flame all they want, but this guy is obviously going to use. There are some of us on here that really do want to help. PLEASE report back to us, in this thread or another, on what has been given to you. You know what we think, but since you're going to use anyway, please let us help you use in the most responsible way possible. For those that say, "he's too young, **** him", I say "**** you". This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. The "**** you" solution is the one that is being employed by our own government, and it is obviously not working.

So I say, education, rather than condemnation.

Please, tell us what you have been given. Take heed of the diet advice that has been posted, and we will do our best to help you through this.

Keep in touch.

now if you dont wanna suggest a type of steroid... pls dont respond, u all got your flames in pls dont spam the thread anymore.. i mean i would be asking my uncle this but im sure he'd be givin me the same speel you guys just did lol, btw some of u asked how old i am, im 21... so pls answer my question, im on this board for this one question only... i'd appreciate some help thankyou again..
    I warned you!

Seriously though bro, if you gained 15lbs in a month and a half without juice then why are you in such a hurry to use some?
    Just keep doing what you are doing and save the juice till it all slows down.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

so you say you know how to eat right, well then tell me how many calories a day you eat, and how many come from protein, fat, and carbs? I bet you have no idea. You also have no idea about gear from the sounds of it. You think you can just take anything and get big and ripped in no time which couldnt be further from the truth. You need to have a solid muscular base and understand how to eat properly, without these you will get little from steroids and will keep even less. Since youre obviously not going to take anybodys advice, you better man up and learn to inject. Test should be the base of everycycle. You also best learn what PCT if you wanna keep your gains. Dont do dbol only either, its a waste of time. All you'll get is water weight and then it will all go away once your done

bigJJ is offline Member
    I warned you!

Seriously though bro, if you gained 15lbs in a month and a half without juice then why are you in such a hurry to use some?
    Just keep doing what you are doing and save the juice till it all slows down.

Kids are kids, man! I'm not justifying his actions, just trying to remind us of how we were at his age...

With age comes wisdom, unfortunately, the kids have the consistantly hard dicks...lol. I'm not exactly sure which I'd trade for....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    6'4" at 165lbs. This is simple, EAT! I mean EAT like a starving bear. You need cals and protein, plain food. You will grow off that. Don't waste your money on roids yet. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Kids are kids, man! I'm not justifying his actions, just trying to remind us of how we were at his age...
    Oh I hear you mate, that's why I haven't been flaming him like some of the other heros in this thread!

With age comes wisdom,
    Really, I can't wait for that to start kicking in!

unfortunately, the kids have the consistantly hard dicks...lol. I'm not exactly sure which I'd trade for....
    That's 'cause of their higher natural test levels - all the more reason not to cycle yet!

as much as i dont want to tell u cause u are far from ready i might as well keep u from messin ur body up. look into test e or test cyp at 500 mg a week for at least 10 wks. this does require 2 injections a week. if u dont inject u dont have a cycle so suck it up. also look into pct(clomid) and something to prevent gyno (nolvadex ). check out pheedno's pct thread cause it is the most important part of ur cycle. if ur diet is in check like u say it is u will lose fat!

bigJJ is offline Member
    Oh I hear you mate, that's why I haven't been flaming him like some of the other heros in this thread!

Really, I can't wait for that to start kicking in!

That's 'cause of their higher natural test levels - all the more reason not to cycle yet!
    Amen brother! I hears ya!

My point is... When you were his age, did you listen to people our age?

That's why I'm saying "damage control". What if the guy is given 1000 Dbols at 10MG per? Do you think we should call him a dumbass and let him **** himself up, of tell him "look, here are the consequences..." We know he's gonna pop 'em! We should be straight up honest with the truth... 50mg/day, spread out evenly through the day for no more than five weeks, Otherwise, he's gonna be poppin' the things like candy and end up on a dialysis machine before he's 30.

Education before criminalization any day!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to call on this one.. This guy can;t be this dense. He has an uncle that is a professional so he knows all the stuff from the start and he going to buy "roids" this weekend but does not know what kind. Knows he needs to eat but obviously does not do it.

you keep asking what kind of steroids we would recommend but you are not reading NO ONE is going to recommend you anything because they are not going to help you. Why not ask your uncle what to buy. Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch dude <quote> Denis Leary (Lock 'N Load)</quote>

Oldman

Amen brother! I hears ya!

My point is... When you were his age, did you listen to people our age?

That's why I'm saying "damage control". What if the guy is given 1000 Dbols at 10MG per? Do you think we should call him a dumbass and let him **** himself up, of tell him "look, here are the consequences..." We know he's gonna pop 'em! We should be straight up honest with the truth... 50mg/day, spread out evenly through the day for no more than five weeks, Otherwise, he's gonna be poppin' the things like candy and end up on a dialysis machine before he's 30.

Education before criminalization any day!
    Yup, you are right, hell when I was younger the best way to get me to do something was to tell me not to!

It's a tricky one to call 'cause on the one hand this board is all about giving good safe advice which in this case is "Wait!" but on the other hand given that he's going to do it anyway then let's at least tell him how do do it right.

I did consider all this and personally came to the conclusion that posting up a cycle for him could be misconstrued as encouraging him so I figured that if he wants to do it so bad then there are tons of threads on first cycles that he could check out. But then there is the question of whether or not he would do the work and search for them - probably not, as if he had read a few threads before posting his then he would have known what the response would be.

So in conclusion edmen probably did the right thing - the question is will he listen or will he just crack on with his orals?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information