Thread: hey

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation hey

so do most of you get your gear from a big company, like bd, or from a underground lab. ive always used bd in the past, but they are so exspensive, and you can get alot more for your money with underground labs. what do you guys say.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    this is not a source forum bro
    sorry

roger24 is offline Banned
    im not looking for a source, im wondering if you personaly use human grade roids, or a underground lab for your roids.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    so do most of you get your gear from a big company, like bd, or from a underground lab. ive always used bd in the past, but they are so exspensive, and you can get alot more for your money with underground labs. what do you guys say.
    bd is a ugl

if u can get pharmacy grade test go for it
    if u cant then its a toss up between ug and vet
    ug might be underdosed more than vet but both could be made in unsanitary conditions.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    In my observations, most UGL's are owned and operated by guys like us. They are users too. Unless they are extremly greedy or scammer, they are using their own products too. Pharma grade stuff if too freaking expensive. Look at these places prices and compare if you can. To me it's not even a question. I support UGL's all the way.

By the way- do not ask me for any sources. I am not a source nor do I know any. I am just here for the entertainment!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    These days, UGL's are popping up faster than Subways. You really have to do your research and find out which ones have great reps!!!! There is nothing like human grade gear, but you will pay a lot more for it. However, there are a lot of great UGL's out there that make great products. If it were me, I'd go with a rep... UGL over VET gear.

Thread Information