Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I'm sure somone can pull out a book or magazine that will argue with what i am saying. But im speaking from my personal experience.

10 weeks Win 2x a week
    10 weeks test enan 250 a week
    6 weeks tren 75 mg eod
    clen 2 on 2 off 1-4 then 2 on 2 off 6-10
    T3 on Days im not doing clen.

This is the combo i use and it works great. i have tried all of the above items as well as went at the same cycle with 50mg of Winstrol oral a day.
    Results were better with the zam 2x a week
    bro no one is saying that you didnt accomplish anything with 2x week especially with that cycle outlined. but if you would study these drugs and LEARN ABOUT THEM you will learn how to use them and MAXIMIZE YOUR USE! if i'm gonna be taking these dugs and fvcking up my horemone i wanna do it CORRECTLY! thanks

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    bro no one is saying that you didnt accomplish anything with 2x week especially with that cycle outlined. but if you would study these drugs and LEARN ABOUT THEM you will learn how to use them and MAXIMIZE YOUR USE! if i'm gonna be taking these dugs and fvcking up my horemone i wanna do it CORRECTLY! thanks

Alright.. im sorry i flipped out.. i need to eat somthing.

Heres what he said while quoting me when i was only helping out a newcomer.

You dont need to shoot winstrol 50 mg by zambron ed.... its a Depot and 2x a week is plenty. you should use it with other items though.
    I do two a week for 10 weeks while taking tren, test enan, clen and T3.. throught the cycle of course not straight through.
    Then i say this
    That advice is just retarded. Winny has a half life of about 9 hours, while winny depot has a half life of 1 day. so your suggestion to inject winny depot twice a week is inaccurate and bad advice.
    in a very civil manner because he is WRONG!!

then this is his response!
    What Book did you read that crap out of? I got 10 years taking this shit that says your wrong. I swear to god everyone here thinks they are ****ing Yoda when it comes to every product. How many cycles have you done Mr 23 year old steroid expert? have you ever even popped zambron? or are you talking out of your ass? im guess is the ladder. You seem to chime in on alot of shit for being 23 years old. I am speaking from experience not from some book or magazine or from info that some crazy ass guy who mixed some mystery powder that said winstrol and based his "EXPERT" opinion that you need to shoot wintsrol every day.
    You my friend are full of shit.
    Guys look at it this way... if you were going to build a house.. would you want to hire a contracter who has actualy built a house or a guy who read a book on how to build a house?
    are u fvcking kidding me bro. your wrong and you want to talk this way to me?? WTF!!!!

Besides i always see this guy getting stupid with somebody and getting suspeneded. so i just brush these toolbags off!!!

Alright.. im sorry i flipped out.. i need to eat somthing.
    wow all that aggression and flaming on your part for nothing. Get a life bro. we are here to learn off eachother, not talk shit and get suspended. I suggest you chill out and learn like everybody else is. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SPEAK FACTS!!!!! and if your speaking from persaonal experience, say it. dont talk like its a FACT!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    He said he was sorry 305. Drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    He said he was sorry 305. Drop it.
    its dropped bro. matter of fact it was never even picked up. I love sitting back and imagining these guys getting all worked up while im LMAO at there angry responces. im done

You dont need to shoot winstrol 50 mg by zambron ed.... its a Depot and 2x a week is plenty.
    as a matter of fact this should be in the AR hall of shame quotes. Mainly because he started trying me when i pointed out his FALSE STATEMENTS!

Now i'm done

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam 305 did you pop som cheque drops ?

See thats the thing. its all in your imagination.
    Im sitting in my nice warm home looking out the window at the snow.
    I appologized to be the bigger man. But ya know what **** you.

You are still a little twerp who reads books and then pukes out the info you read.
    You are trying to learn and get big. I AM big. So you keep acting like a little bitch and pretending that this isnt bothering you with all your capital letters and !!!!!!'s and ill sit here being already big laughing at your little immature ass. And NOW im done.

Talking

Now i'm done
    Remind me NEVER to get into it was you.

tranzit , how many cycles have you done? and what body fat % you at?

You are still a little twerp who reads books and then pukes out the info you read.
    You are trying to learn and get big. I AM big. So you keep acting like a little bitch and pretending that this isnt bothering you with all your capital letters and !!!!!!'s and ill sit here being already big laughing at your little immature ass. And NOW im done.
    LMAO! you know what i kinda like your style. Youd get along great with my ex. Talk shit and make things up all the time, and then talk more shit when proven wrong. WOW! and your a FVCKING GUY! grow some BOLLAS homeboy. HAVE SOME PRIDE!! .......WINNY DEPOT 2 TIMES A WEEK.. even the kid who started this thread was doing it 3X a week and he had ZERO AAS knowledge. so read up learn and maximize your future cycles. Thanx..

LOL!! 305 better watch it or he might end up like the dude it Tranzit's AV. Seriously though you two need to chill out.

15-20 cycles i fluxuate right now im prob 15-18% spring/summer i get down to 11 or so. Or if i feel like hitting cardio hard and watching what i eat.
    I try to stay below 310 when i cycle and keep it in the 12-14% range as i have a lower back problem that flairs up when i get to heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    dam 305 did you pop som cheque drops?
    bro i'm the chillest muthafvcker around. Nobody gets into it with me whetehr in real life or on the internet. but theres always these random people that just make you wanna...

LYAO @ THEM!!!

15-20 cycles i fluxuate right now im prob 15-18% spring/summer i get down to 11 or so. Or if i feel like hitting cardio hard and watching what i eat.
    I try to stay below 310 when i cycle and keep it in the 12-14% range as i have a lower back problem that flairs up when i get to heavy.

damn thats alot of cycles. 310lbs thats getting up there. How big were you before you started roids??

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hi all, I use winny at 50mg ED due to its active life of around 8 hours. I posted about this the other day and did not get a clear reponse. I went to the pharmacy that compounds my winny and spoke to the man that acually does the compounding. I was told that due to larger particle size of there winny you can get away with using it @ 50mg E3D. He said the larger particle size leaves a larger deposit thus slowing down the bearkdown time. Again I have always use it a 50mg ED . I do not know if this dude is correct about larger particle size and slower breakdown time. Does anyone have in input on this??

Im chill Big K, its like this when you argue with kids. They have to be right. So be right.. i have used this and trained with others as well who use this and have used this.

I;m wrong 305 Oh please take me off burn??? its really starting to get to me. i am starting to st st studder.
    Seriously i am hungry though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    damn thats alot of cycles. 310lbs thats getting up there. How big were you before you started roids??

LOL 185 lbs =)

[QUOTE=305GUY]bro i'm the chillest muthafvcker around. Nobody gets into it with me whetehr in real life or on the internet. but theres always these random people that just make you wanna...

are you serious?
    It's the internet anybody can talk shit and play tough guy. Let it rest now.
    It's getting embarrassing to read.

350-355 was the biggest i ever got. I was between 14-16% body fat then but i wasnt doing as much cardio and i was younger. i cant carry that kind of weight any longer. I am waiting for the new disc replacement surgery to become avalible under my insurance. Then ill get knifed and i should be better.

LOL 185 lbs =)

little guy
    just messin with ya

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hi all, I use winny at 50mg ED due to its active life of around 8 hours. I posted about this the other day and did not get a clear reponse. I went to the pharmacy that compounds my winny and spoke to the man that acually does the compounding. I was told that due to larger particle size of there winny you can get away with using it @ 50mg E3D. He said the larger particle size leaves a larger deposit thus slowing down the bearkdown time. Again I have always use it a 50mg ED . I do not know if this dude is correct about larger particle size and slower breakdown time. Does anyone have in input on this??
    Good question. I believe EOD is the limit due too the fact the drug does not have an ester attached to it to extend its active life.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Good question. I believe EOD is the limit due too the fact the drug does not have an ester attached to it to extend its active life.
    Thanks for the input???

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    I'm sure somone can pull out a book or magazine that will argue with what i am saying. But im speaking from my personal experience.

10 weeks Win 2x a week
    10 weeks test enan 250 a week
    6 weeks tren 75 mg eod
    clen 2 on 2 off 1-4 then 2 on 2 off 6-10
    T3 on Days im not doing clen.

This is the combo i use and it works great. i have tried all of the above items as well as went at the same cycle with 50mg of Winstrol oral a day.
    Results were better with the zam 2x a week
    cheers for advice mate, i no by how my mate went after a 8 week course on winny 3 a week that he went big and cut up. i had a jab this mornin that bringing my 3rd week to a end now. i respect your advice mate as i'd rather talk to a winny user than read cause i get board of readin, haha. im plannin on havin 3 a week for a further 6 or 7 week bringing it to 9,10 week, what do u think

ZIA1 is offline New Member

You're strange! Why r u attacking people? And your advice on winny makes me wanna

You're info goes against all info I've ever read or learned from others. I hope you aren't giving bad advice on purpose to people

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    You're strange! Why r u attacking people? And your advice on winny makes me wanna

You're info goes against all info I've ever read or learned from others. I hope you aren't giving bad advice on purpose to people

Heard And read are the key words here. DONE is another story. Check post by some of these people. They are the same ones advocating using oral Winstrol for like 10 weeks at 40-50 mg ed.. thats rediculas.. itsgoing to kill your liver. Its one of the more toxic items on the market aside from tren and drol.

as i said before im not saying 2 win a week is going to be the end all be all cutting cycle. I am saying for winstrol depot in a cycle 2 times a week IMO is fine. Try it my way then try it the other way.. i belive mine will save you money on gear and kidney dialasis. But everyone is diffrent. I have alot to live for i am not a live for today kind of guy. I use these things as aids to get where i want to be not as the main ingredient. that would be hard work.

why is my arse cheek killin me to touch. it only happens sometimes but i cant even drive my car without it killin me wen i sit down. ive been jabbin in the same arse cheek for 3 week now

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    maybe your hand was shakey and the pin moved around in ur ass causing scar tissue.. or maybe u injected in the same place that u hit last week and ur injection sites are getting sore. i didnt read all other posts in thread cause ppl stated arguing but are you rotating glutes, delts, and thighs?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    maybe your hand was shakey and the pin moved around in ur ass causing scar tissue.. or maybe u injected in the same place that u hit last week and ur injection sites are getting sore. i didnt read all other posts in thread cause ppl stated arguing but are you rotating glutes, delts, and thighs?
    no mate just arse cheek. is it recomended to change place?

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    how do you know if the winny was even working w/ that much shit????????

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    how do you know if the winny was even working w/ that much shit????????
    wat do u mean

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    no mate just arse cheek. is it recomended to change place?
    yes u should rotate injection sites. let me put it like this. if someone was going to punch u in the shoulder 10 times would u want them to punch the same shoulder 10 times or take 5 in each side? i would take 5 in each side. i know u are new to this and i remember what it was like to be new. but the best advice i can give u is read this forum. research everything u plan to do b4 u do it. dont do anything b4 u have read 5 examples of how to do it right and 5 examples of how other ppl fuked up trying to do it. there is so much knowlage on this board. learn how to use the search function. if u are wondering about sore injections. search the "steroid questions" forum for "sore injection" and so much info will come up that it will take u a month to read. just keep reading it untill u feel comfortable about what u are doing and dont have any more questions. a good place to start would be all the stickies. they are the postes at the top of each forum that always stay there (marked IMPORTANT). they are there for a reason. cause they contain vital information about what u are doing.

good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    yes u should rotate injection sites. let me put it like this. if someone was going to punch u in the shoulder 10 times would u want them to punch the same shoulder 10 times or take 5 in each side? i would take 5 in each side. i know u are new to this and i remember what it was like to be new. but the best advice i can give u is read this forum. research everything u plan to do b4 u do it. dont do anything b4 u have read 5 examples of how to do it right and 5 examples of how other ppl fuked up trying to do it. there is so much knowlage on this board. learn how to use the search function. if u are wondering about sore injections. search the "steroid questions" forum for "sore injection" and so much info will come up that it will take u a month to read. just keep reading it untill u feel comfortable about what u are doing and dont have any more questions. a good place to start would be all the stickies. they are the postes at the top of each forum that always stay there (marked IMPORTANT). they are there for a reason. cause they contain vital information about what u are doing.

good luck bro
    cheers mate, much appreciated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information