thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member

Bear with me-Please read. Gyno From Tren?!

I know people are posting things on the sides of Tren and asking questions about it. I am asking this because I didn't want to hyjack anyone elses thread so bear with me. I had an argument with a member of this board. He states "You cannot get gyno from tren. No Estrogen no Gyno". I want to clear this up because somebody else (swolecat) just corrected me and rightly so telling me "yes you can get gyno from tren"

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS RIGHT!

I am sorry to question you swolecat, and I am actually not questioning it, I just want to know what is right so I can answer questions informatively and correctly.

Regards,

Truth!
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 12-02-2005 at 11:09 AM. Reason: change

Come on. NE1?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Intresting... I imagine if you took too much you could for sure get bitch tits like with any roid, but at proper doses, 50-150mg ED-EOD, I am gonna say no.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Yeah you can get gyno from tren , if your running it with Deca . Just be sure to either have some bromo on hand or take 200mg B-6ED

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yes it can, read the profile. Not through estrogen however but due to the issue that Tren is a Progestin

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren can cause progestin-gyno. Bromo and winstrol can both block it!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know alot of guys that never ran anything with tren , and at high doses, never gyno. Estrogen causes tissue enlargement while prolactin causes lactation. Can you get it without estrogen... I do not believe it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I know people are posting things on the sides of Tren and asking questions about it. I am asking this because I didn't want to hyjack anyone elses thread so bear with me. I had an argument with a member of this board. He states "You cannot get gyno from tren. No Estrogen no Gyno. I want to clear this up because somebody else (swolecat) just stomped me telling me "yes you can get gyno from tren"

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS RIGHT!

I am sorry to question you swolecat, and I am actually not questioning it, I just want to know what is right so I can answer questions informatively and correctly.

Regards,

Truth!
    I don't remember "stomping" you, but I am confident that everything that I say here is in fact true and easily verified.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Is this where I supposedly "Stomped" you?

Tren Side effects

I see nothing of the like.............

~SC~

Swolecat- ok myabe stomped is a little dramatic, should have said corrected, and I am not saying you are wrong. What I am doing is trying to make sure I know what the hell I am talking about, and I want to make sure the other members are also informed because giving out incorrect advice sometimes happens. IMO a person should not give advice on something they are not knowledgeable on. Already in this thread there are people going both ways on this topic. Like I said, not saying your wrong just trying to educate and get educated my brotha!
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 12-02-2005 at 09:56 AM.

In all reality he could have stomped you, and had good reason. We have an elaborate array of top notch steroid profiles. And under Trenbolone it clearly states that Progestin's such as Tren can cause breast tissue growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    In all reality he could have stomped you, and had good reason. We have an elaborate array of top notch steroid profiles. And under Trenbolone it clearly states that Progestin's such as Tren can cause breast tissue growth.
    Yes sir- but that wasn't the point. I was corrected for answering a question wrong. Another member of this board argued with me about the topic and showed me a few things to support his argument. Also on a few other threads, supposedly educated members of this board, are giving out incorrect information which I also did. My bad- so I am asking the question and figuring that you are so knowledgeable- Figured people like you might be able to clarify and at least point in the right direction. Instead you just - tell me I could get stomped "and for good reason". I am just trying to get people to stop giving out misinformation. But thanks for your input. I appreciate it greatly.

Respect!

Well the members that chimed in on this thread are correct. Winstrol , Bromo could help with prolactin related issues as well as letro can help with any gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I know alot of guys that never ran anything with tren, and at high doses, never gyno. Estrogen causes tissue enlargement while prolactin causes lactation. Can you get it without estrogen... I do not believe it.
    OK-What about this one? I am researching it myself also. Thanks for your input.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's more complicated than that. Tren and its metabolites are progestins, binding to the progesterone receptor thus causing side effects. Low thyroid hormone levels and estrogen also play a role. Letro, T3 and a anti-prolactin drug can help with tren gyno. (I'm the author of the tren profile I have the studies somewhere here if you need them)

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    just get some bromo and b6...wuts the big deal

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    just get some bromo and b6...wuts the big deal
    No big deal bro. Just wanted some feedback on this topic. I know to research everything but didn't this time and posted missinformation. I don't like to give bad advice. Personal experiences can be different but facts are facts, and I am learning more as we speak. Thanks to all the people with good feedback.

Regards

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Personal experiences can be different but facts are facts
    Exactly... In over 15 years nobody I have ever came across has gotten prog/prolactin gyno. I have posted this question, I believe, and have asked several times. Reasoning was to try and use deca and tren together. Everyone that actually has used these together has yet to have challenges. I am not asking you believe me... also asking you just dont believe someone because of one medical paper.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    should you run letro the whole time you are on tren . ED?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    .5mg letro eod should suffice. All the answers you need are in the tren profile.

Thread Information