Thread: cutting T-400

dkehzrd is offline New Member

cutting T-400

I came across some denkall 400 recently for a great price so i picked it up. I know that it hurts pretty bad so i was wondering will using cotton seed oil at a ratio of 1.5to1 get rid of the pain?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    wont get rid of it, but most people buy the T400 because of the whole 400mg ml thing. If you were goint to dilute in with another ml of oil, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the t400? Why not just buy some 200mg.ml or 250mg/ml? Anyhow, yep- if you dilute the t400 it should cause less pain because you are also diluting the amount of solvents/ba used in the t400 MFR process. Or at least it should.

Yes add 1 cc of sterile oil and that will help decrease the % of BA in it. This will help make the injections less noticable. I have to add 1 cc of oil to all my Test injection if the concentration is higher then 250 mgs. Anything higher an ouch.

I'm adding one cc of oil now to my test when I inject because of the higher concentration per Ml.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    If you were goint to dilute in with another ml of oil, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the t400?

That was always a great point that I used when people mentioned T400.

Most would assume that people use so that they can get more test in less oil. Defeats the purpose by cutting it.

All valid points you brought up Truth

big_C is offline Member
    I've used Denkall 400 before...it really isn't that painful...I've had worse.

dkehzrd is offline New Member
    I would have purchased normal test e 250mg/ml but the t400 was available and more cost effective. Thanks for the respsonses.

Thread Information