lzicc is offline Senior Member

Oasis..So far so good

Well I got the ok today from Oasis for hrt. Thanks oldman for the pm on this. It was fairly easy. I recently had a physical and blood test done and was able to fax this to Oasis since it was fairly new. They accepted it.

Now the prices are a little high, but it comes with a script, you know you aren't getting fake gear and no customs to worry about and I think that my insurance may cover some of the cost, I hope.

They sell stuff other than just test and hgh. I was really suprised. I put in a small order today. I didn't want to spend too much until I see how much my insurance will cover.

The stuff should be here this Saturday, so I will see how it goes.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Do you actually NEED HRT, or are you just doing this for a cycle? If so, why not spend a week of time getting some good contacts for a quality UGL? A LOT smarter than using scripted test and other AAS IMO. If you're happy though, that's all that matters in the end I guess...

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Even if you use a QUALITY UGL, the gear you get is still illegal. With oasis you know you're getting human grade gear with a script. That means no worries about traveling with gear and you know it's dosed properly.

Many of us have too much to lose to take any chances. I've used UGL's and I prefer oasis. No guessing and worrying, it's worth the extra bucks.

Good luck bro, i'm sure you will be happy.

What got me started on this is that my test levels are on the low side from my blood work that I had done. I'm hitting that age where my natural test is dropping.

I have some really good sources that I have used in the past for cycles, but I do like the peace of mind knowing that the stuff is legit, legal and a plus would be if my insurance at least pays for part of it.

I look at it this way, if I use a source, there is always a chance that I could get bunk gear, seized or with all the bust lately, so why not pay the extra money and know that the stuff I am getting is good.

Froggy is offline Member
    Peace-of-mind has got to be worth something...so what's your HRT going to look like???

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    HRT clinics are good but keep in mind several drawbacks: high price, no tren , no dbol , no primo. Those aren't FDA approved.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    I take of the tren myself (homebrew). It's cheaper that way anyways.

I am going with 400mg test e ew, 300mg deca ew. This will be run for 10 weeks. This is a little lower dosage that what I am used to, but they don't feel I should go much more than that for now.

The guy said to run this for 10 weeks, then do pct using hcg and clomid.

This is interesting. I asked him how I should cycle this and he said to run the cycle for 10 weeks and go off for 5 weeks. He said the recomended way to do this is to take off half the time that you are on which is lower than time on = time off, but he felt confident if using hcg/clomid for pct that will make me recover fully. I know alot will disagree with this, but I am just quoted what he told me.

Now, since this stuff should be dosed correctly, I should get some good effects from it at that lower dosage. Alot of the ug stuff, I am sure alot of it is underdosed since there are no real guidelines for them to follow.

Like hawkman said, he makes his own tren , so that is good enough for me.

Yes, the price is higher, but it is not that awful bad. If this stuff is dosed correctly, I am actually getting more for my money. Plus, by the time you pay the WU fees, the price is getting up there.

My last ug order was overseas and believe me, I was sweating waiting for it to get to me. Thought for sure that I was going to get nailed. My source was even nervous. I had a decent amount of seizures in the past year and it is not worth worring over. I have a good domestic source, but the way they are cracking down, I am too nervous anymore. Plus, even if your domestic source is good, who knows if his supplier is scamming him without him knowing it. There are alot of good fakes out there anymore getting passed around.

British Dragon is doing good things by changing there autheticity on their products, but there prices are high, underdosed of what I heard, plus, there are scammers just waiting to replicate their changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Peace-of-mind has got to be worth something...so what's your HRT going to look like???
    Last edited by lzicc; 12-02-2005 at 08:39 AM.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of a few guys getting scriped gear and UGL gear. After they run all the scripted stuff they just refill the scripted bottles with the UGL stuff that way they still have the script and can continue to travel with their gear and have the saftey of the script. I think it's a big pain in the ass but some people travel alot and want to stay on their cycle.

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    What got me started on this is that my test levels are on the low side from my blood work that I had done. I'm hitting that age where my natural test is dropping.

I have some really good sources that I have used in the past for cycles, but I do like the peace of mind knowing that the stuff is legit, legal and a plus would be if my insurance at least pays for part of it.

I look at it this way, if I use a source, there is always a chance that I could get bunk gear, seized or with all the bust lately, so why not pay the extra money and know that the stuff I am getting is good.

just out of curiousity.... how much more is it?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Well, you can go to oasis and look,
    but I am guessing the test bottle itself costs around 110-130 for 10ml 200mgml
    then you get a blood test before that- 250-300$
    script fee-50$ per order
    Shipping fee-25$
    So you do the math.

I don't know if I can post prices, but to give you an idea, the test e cost me about twice as much as my overseas source, test c was a little less.

It is hard to compare prices though as I was getting a fantastic deal on ICN from my overseas source since I would buy bulk from him. It was like dollars per cc. If compared to a domestic source, it is about 20/30% more roughly I would say depending on the source. Deca was about twice as much, but it is also 50mg higher per ml than what I compared it to a domestic source.

Let me add too this. If my insurance picks up the bill or at least part of it, which I think that they will, Oasis would definately be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by GetnSwole
    [/b]

just out of curiousity.... how much more is it?

I don't know if I can post prices, but to give you an idea, the test e cost me about twice as much as my overseas source, test c was a little less.

It is hard to compare prices though as I was getting a fantastic deal on ICN from my overseas source since I would buy bulk from him. It was like dollars per cc. If compared to a domestic source, it is about 20/30% more roughly I would say depending on the source. Deca was about twice as much, but it is also 50mg higher per ml than what I compared it to a domestic source.

Let me add too this. If my insurance picks up the bill or at least part of it, which I think that they will, Oasis would definately be cheaper.

I totally agree, it would balance it self out.

I guess my next step would be to find out if my Insurance (Kaiser) will pick up some of the cost.

J

Yes, that is what you need to find out. Even so, paying for the test is not too bad if you don't want to take a chance.

I would call your insurance company and tell them what you are looking into. They probably won't understand right away, I know mine didn't, but I asked them if they cover hrt. The phone got silent for a minute then I heard "what is that"??? Then I mentioned testosterone and human growth and they seemed to understand from there. Oasis does not deal with the insurance company directly though. Once you place an order, you pay for it, then you need to get a medical claim form from your ins company and send that over to Oasis. They submit it from there. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GetnSwole
    [/b]

I totally agree, it would balance it self out.

I guess my next step would be to find out if my Insurance (Kaiser) will pick up some of the cost.

J

Yes, that is what you need to find out. Even so, paying for the test is not too bad if you don't want to take a chance.

I would call your insurance company and tell them what you are looking into. They probably won't understand right away, I know mine didn't, but I asked them if they cover hrt. The phone got silent for a minute then I heard "what is that"??? Then I mentioned testosterone and human growth and they seemed to understand from there. Oasis does not deal with the insurance company directly though. Once you place an order, you pay for it, then you need to get a medical claim form from your ins company and send that over to Oasis. They submit it from there. Good luck.

Thanks man.

Big J

Froggy is offline Member
    Yeah, nice posts...thanks for the information & the insight...

Anytime guys. Glad I could help.

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Good Post thanks for all the info. Try to keep us updated on your experience with the cycle.

Sure will. The gear should be here tomorrow.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    I am sorry but I could not tell what the prescribed HRT was for you?

how much a week of Test? and what other drugs will you use?

Test E will be 400mg ew and deca 300mg ew for 10. Then pct for 4 weeks and then start over. This is what they recomended to me anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    I am sorry but I could not tell what the prescribed HRT was for you?

how much a week of Test? and what other drugs will you use?

wow that is pretty sweet

best of luck

305 boy is offline New Member

In regards to oasis

Since you're getting a script, can you decide what you want? I know what I go see my doctor and can't tell him what I want and how much he just gives me what he thinks I need.

Thanks

Well, the stuff came in this morning just like they said. It is really neat. Came UPS overnight. All the vials are in presciption containers. Open the container and there is a 10ml vial in there. The script is wrote right on it with the dosage. What is really neat is that this stuff came from a local medical place. It has the address right on it. Think I am going to start today.

One thing that bothers me. The hcg says for IM use only. I thought you could shoot right under the skin. They sent me slin pins for this, so I will talk to they and see what they say.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    what brands of gear did they send you?

abcde is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I have heard of a few guys getting scriped gear and UGL gear. After they run all the scripted stuff they just refill the scripted bottles with the UGL stuff that way they still have the script and can continue to travel with their gear and have the saftey of the script. I think it's a big pain in the ass but some people travel alot and want to stay on their cycle.
    I'm assuming the script is only good for a certain period of time? I'm wondering if the script is only good for each oasis delivery or for a year or ??? I 'm checking into this further with Oasis... I had some recent blood work done also, and hopefully, they will accept it and some $$ can be saved.

The brands were generic labeled from a regular pharmacy. I don't think it is a good idea to mention the name of the pharmacy.

The script is only good for what I got. What they will do is write me a new script on the next order. The stuff I have now expires 4/06.

Mods, if I am giving too much information in this thread, please let me know. I am trying to keep it within forum rules, but still help everyone out as much as I can.

I know a person who has been on a HRT dosage for 5 years running

his Test dose is 400 mgs a week and his deca is 200 mgs a week

about 2 times a year he adds Either Tren or Eq and a tad bit more Deca when he wants to exceed his now normal state

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    I take of the tren myself (homebrew). It's cheaper that way anyways.
    yepp homebrewing is good at least you know whats in it and its cheap

Thread Information