Neil2006 is offline New Member

Results question...

this is kind of a open-ended question, but oh well. I was wondering what kind of results I might see if I do Test 250, 500 mg a week for 12 weeks? This is my first cycle and I want to see how I react first, before adding more AAS and all that. So if anyone has done anything similiar could you post your results. BTW I will be on a good diet(high protein etc.) and doin cardio two/three times a week for 30 min.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i think its a great idea. alot of guys like to jump into complex cycles thinking they will see best results. first timers or not, sometimes the simple cycles show more results.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil2006
    this is kind of a open-ended question, but oh well. I was wondering what kind of results I might see if I do Test 250, 500 mg a week for 12 weeks? This is my first cycle and I want to see how I react first, before adding more AAS and all that. So if anyone has done anything similiar could you post your results. BTW I will be on a good diet(high protein etc.) and doin cardio two/three times a week for 30 min.
    Depends on so many factors it can't be answered. Everyone will need different levels of test to see results too, you may be lower or higher. If you have good diet and training I would say you should get between 5-15lbs after 12wks. I strongly recommend simulataneous inclusion of anti-e.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? How long have you lifted?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yep-gotta know your stats, and how many years you have been training to even guess, but let's face it even with a DNA sample no-one can answer your question. Reality is you could put on anywhere from 10 to 30 lbs depending on how you eat and how hard you train.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    mike's right. don't forget about anti e's and pct

Neil2006 is offline New Member
    I'm 20, 225 lbs, 6-1.....I have been lifting for 5 yrs, I figured I would use the anti-e for the PCT, but then again maybe I should use it at the same time. My question as stated early was open-ended and I just wanted some type of random figure when it came to my results.

Thread Information