Thread: dbol question

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

dbol question

is dbol worth it? from what i've heard u lose all your gains from it. would it be any benificial to kickstart a cycle with 4 weeks of dbol at 30-40mg/day.

i was going to do a cycle like this:
    week 1-12: 500mg/wk sus(125mg eod)
    week 1-10: 400mg/wk deca

if i added in 30mg/ed dbol for weeks 1-4 would i see more gains at the end of my cycle or would i just lose it all. what are your opinions on running dbol with a cycle like the one i have listed

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it will fasten ur gains

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    is dbol worth it? from what i've heard u lose all your gains from it. would it be any benificial to kickstart a cycle with 4 weeks of dbol at 30-40mg/day.

i was going to do a cycle like this:
    week 1-12: 500mg/wk sus(125mg eod)
    week 1-10: 400mg/wk deca

if i added in 30mg/ed dbol for weeks 1-4 would i see more gains at the end of my cycle or would i just lose it all. what are your opinions on running dbol with a cycle like the one i have listed
    1) why Sus and not Test....Test E or Cyp is better
    2) Your dosages look good but if a newbie would stick to Test only. If you stack now, you have nothing to look forward to the 2nd cycle but upping the dosages.
    3) D-bol @ 25 mg/ ed will work and you r strength will go thru the roof.
    4) If you want to stick to Test only, then frontload with some Test Prop (and the other Testr) for the first two weeks

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    this is my second cylce. for my first cycle i ran test e only. i wanna try out the sus and with eod injections my blood levels will be somewhat stable. im goin to add the deca at 400mg/wk for ten weeks this time. im jus not sure if i should do a cycle with 3 compounds when my first cycle was with only one. on all the steroid effectiveness charts i've seen dbol showed big increases in size and strength but for keeping gains it rated really poor. what have people experienced with dbol...should i jus save my money and not even waste my time with it?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    this is my second cylce. for my first cycle i ran test e only. i wanna try out the sus and with eod injections my blood levels will be somewhat stable. im goin to add the deca at 400mg/wk for ten weeks this time. im jus not sure if i should do a cycle with 3 compounds when my first cycle was with only one. on all the steroid effectiveness charts i've seen dbol showed big increases in size and strength but for keeping gains it rated really poor. what have people experienced with dbol...should i jus save my money and not even waste my time with it?
    Gains do include water, but I have lost very little bodyweight and strength from after running it. I really like it. Never experienced this "loose everything" stuff and I dont think many people do.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used it as a kickstart and it was worth the money... good strength gains quickly and massive pumps... didn't like how it started making me feel after week 3 though. Felt like crap all the time except at the gym... a-bombs made me feel the same way, so I think I don't tolerate orals well... will use it again...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I would recommend it, but please give it respect as it will elevate liver enzymes, cause estrogenic buildup, and alter cholesterol values. Taking an anti-e is wise and off time is essential. Also, a test base is very wise too.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I would recommend it, but please give it respect as it will elevate liver enzymes, cause estrogenic buildup, and alter cholesterol values. Taking an anti-e is wise and off time is essential. Also, a test base is very wise too.
    There are some very intelligent people on this site and you are one of them. I agree 100%.

Thread Information