fhorst is offline Associate Member

Smile Sustanon-250 is the truth out there?

Lets face it. Sustanon is here to stay. It on the market for several years, and developed by Oragnon

Quote from their site:
    SUSTANON

The injectable testosterone product Sustanon® is manufactured by N.V. Organon as a medicine for the treatment of testosterone deficiency in men.
    Sustanon is a medicine for strict medical use and only legally available from pharmacies on demand of a doctor's prescription.

It is made with 4 compounds to give a time based release, so for testosterone treatment, you don’t need to go to the doctor every week to get your injection. Instead, only once every 4 weeks.

Sure, you can compare it to test-e, but that is comparing apples with oranges.

If you take twice a week one injection of sustanon, your gains will be great.
    If you take once a week one injection of sustanon, your gains will be good.
    If you take once every 2 weeks one injection of sustanon, your gains will be reasonable.
    If you take once every 3 weeks one injection of sustanon, your gains will be minimal, but there will be an increased test level, and if you support it with an oral, your gains are there to stay.

Sure, it will take you to the second week before the test levels are “stabilized” (but for test-e, it will take you 4 weeks)

Only think I dislike is the flue feeling I get from it….

Comments please!

j martini is offline Member
    Prefer enathtate or cyp myself more stable blood levels, Most HRT docs do as well for the very same reason, sus is old school of thought now for HRT.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    What I have heard and read with sust- is the flu is from the prop, and that it is easy to gain on but very difficult to keep stable blood levels without eod injects at least. Some like it and some dont. I don't really like the idea(for me at least) that all the different esters break down at different times, but some people really like that. I haven't tried it for that reason alone. I plan on it some day just to try it out. For now I stick with cyp- and enanthate .

big_C is offline Member
    Used both in several cycles..IMO....Sust sucks compared to Test E or Cyp...I'll take a single ester Test anyday...but everyone is different

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Prefer enathtate or cyp myself more stable blood levels, Most HRT docs do as well for the very same reason, sus is old school of thought now for HRT.
    It's not used in the US for HRT

I personaly think sus is a waste, you never have the same amount of test in your system and what the hell is 30mg of prop going to do, even if you used it eod that not enough prop to do anything. It may work for Euro Dr's but it does for US Dr's, that why it's not used in the USA.

JohnnyB

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

I personaly think sus is a waste, you never have the same amount of test in your system and what the hell is 30mg of prop going to do, even if you used it eod that not enough prop to do anything. It may work for Euro Dr's but it does for US Dr's, that why it's not used in the USA.

JohnnyB
    And in addition it is one of the most expensive testosterone preparations on the black market. Damn newbies always want some sustanon , deca , and dbol !

BOBBY D is offline Member

JohnnyB
    i like the idea of the short ester's kicking in faster & then the longer ones later. my next cycle will be sust250 & drol. i figured i give it a shot since i heard that u can make some good gains from eod injects. plus it will be my 2nd cycle so maybe i'll react good 2 it

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    And in addition it is one of the most expensive testosterone preparations on the black market. Damn newbies always want some sustanon, deca, and dbol!
    Over 20+ years of gearing and some of my best cycles continue to be sustanon , deca and d-bol. To each his own.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    im almost 4 weeks into my first cycle, sus dbol and eq and so far i havent hit the size gains really but strength goes up every week. so far bench is up a/b 50 lbs

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Def prefer single ester test myself, but IMO for the most part test is test and you gotta buy what you have access to-not like you can go to wal-mart or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Over 20+ years of gearing and some of my best cycles continue to be sustanon, deca and d-bol. To each his own.
    Although I prefer Enanthate over Sus, "Sus, deca and d-bol" will get you big and strong and quickly.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've ran Cyp, Prop, Enan, and SUS and I like SUS a lot.......... good gains and less bloating for me. I might have to inject it EOD to keep blood levels stable but that's no worry for me............... So IMO SUS doesn't suck at all........ test is test!

insanepump621 is offline Member
    sust=4 tests in one, test e and cyp= single ester... single estered tests make things alot easier and more stable blood levels... how is that ur blood levels are stable after week 2 of taking sustanon ? which i dnt believe... you have any proof? now if I combined test e 250, test cyp 250 and test prop 100 would that be sustanon 600?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I've run sus and enan, in all honesty I liked the way i looked on sust better than enan on SAME DOSE per week. I'm planning another sust cycle right now, this time with masteron and winny

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    i like the idea of the short ester's kicking in faster & then the longer ones later. my next cycle will be sust250 & drol. i figured i give it a shot since i heard that u can make some good gains from eod injects. plus it will be my 2nd cycle so maybe i'll react good 2 it
    then the better choice would be doing prop for the first 4 week of the cycle with some enan or cyp. The amount of fast acting test in sus, isn't enough to do anything and if you're doing drol you don't need something to jump start the cycle cause the drol will do that.

The problem is you have 4 different test clearing the system at 4 different times, so your test levels will be dropping at different times. With a test with one ester it'll typer out and blood concentration will be steady during the cycle.

The myth about sus is that Arny used it, because of that it has a cult following, if it weren't for that I don't see many people using it. If you'll notice most newbies use sus and people that have cycled before don't, there are some, but not many.

JohnnyB

j martini is offline Member

JohnnyB
    Yeah, and US HRT doctors are way ahead of EURO Dr's, you would have to be castrated to have any hope of getting HRT here in the UK, unless you have a doc who is open minded about HRT whuch is rare here in the UK.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Thanks all for the input!

@ JohnnyB :What the hell is 30mg of prop going to -->
    http://www.steroid.com/TESTOSTERONE%20PROPIONATE.phtml
    Quote:Best results can be obtained with 50-100 mg per day

I guess for a "starter" 30mg is doing a lot. Especialy if you take the other esters in account who are stacking on top of the 30mg.

I guess for ppl with more cycles, it's to "mild".

For the story that arni used it, that's new for me! I thought he was refering to d-bol as the breakfast for champions. Sust is quite new, I'm not sure if it was availible late 70's... but what do I know

I guess it's a good try to overcome the long build-up needed by Test-e. And like all other steroids , it will do wonders for some, and s*ck to others :P

Thread Information