Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

Question dbol as a supplement

ok i would never run this for a cycle i'm not that dumb but i've been hearing things for the past month about ppl using this as a supplement just taken 10mgs/day for 6-8wks or so? can u actually do that? what kinda gains would u realy gain from that?

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Not sure what you mean bro. Actually since "dianabol " is no longer a pharamceutical name supplement companies jumped on its popularity. So now dianabol IS a supplement!

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...ducts_id=13632

Please dont confuse this with methandrostenelone (the real dianabol) as that is what supplement companies want you to do.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    10mg dbol ed or 10mg test your body produces naturally... id just stick with my own test.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    10mg dbol ed or 10mg test your body produces naturally... id just stick with my own test.
    Dude, 10mgs of d-bol a day will hardly shut you down much. And you will make more gains on this than being natrual.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Dude, 10mgs of d-bol a day will hardly shut you down much. And you will make more gains on this than being natrual.
    If Nandi were alive,he's beg to differ with you(as far as shut down is concerned)........

[i]Originally posted by Nandi
    And what does dbols ability to increse dopamine synthesis rates have to do with recovery? Hopefully not this silly notion that prolactin is somehow involved in recovery.
    Androgens work directly on the hypothalamus to slow the frequency and amplitude of the GnRH pulse generator. Since it is not possible to measure GnRH in the plasma, nobody knows what its pattern of secretion is. However, mathematical models of the HPA that are consistent with the observed pulsitile release of LH and test suggest that it pulses at a fairly regular frequency throughout the day and night.
    And perhaps most importantly, studies of low dose dbol administration almost universally show test suppression.
    [/b]

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone , luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.

Thread Information