superfat73 is offline Associate Member

Shoulder spot injections

I read that shoulder shots should be taken in the more front head of shoulder, but on spotinjections.com it shows them in the more rear head. Whose right?

Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    I read that shoulder shots should be taken in the more front head of shoulder, but on spotinjections.com it shows them in the more rear head. Whose right?
    Funny question. because I'm not a nurse or a doctor, I don't know. I have over 50 cycles. That's right 50 since 1976. Until three weeks ago i have never done a delt injection. I'm using cyp and tren a. at this moment. The past three weeks I have injected the tren 1.5 cc into the delt. I not going to lie here. I shot this morning and I just rub alcohol onto the side of my upper arm and shoot. It hurts like hell for about an hour and then fades away.

Tough

If your shoulders are broad enough you can hit all three heads. Gives you 6 spots to rotate with.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    love shooting delts... they are my favorites... U can shoot all three heads, although the rear head wld be a problem unless u have someone do it for u...
    I have shot front and middle... most I have done is 2.5 cc's with no problem at all...
    Last edited by topvega; 12-01-2005 at 09:23 PM.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    safest bet is in the center of the main delt muscle.

do this: flex your delt, see where the highest point is and inject it into that exact spot.

i personally love delt injections.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    They show the medial (side) deltoid head on spotinj.com.

They are the easiest to do.However,the front(anterior) head is quite easy as well. The posterior(rear) head is a tough shot to make.I use all three heads in rotation.I'm an ED shooter so I need to take advantage of all areas.

Oh....I've only been juicing for 8 years or so.That's right,8 years.I have only around 16 cycles under my belt,so i advise you to take oldmans advice on everything.It's apparent he knows far more than anyone on this board,even though his stories(bullshit) changes on a daily basis.

~Pinnacle~

thaileeee is offline New Member
    shoulder shots are the way to go,upper body blows up big time!i prefer rear delts.dont have much problem doing them myself either.

Are we showcasing cycles? I've geared 23 years now, gonna guess about 60 cycles in total. Experience does count, but what works for one doesn't work for another, and you veterans of gear know that.

Blog Entries
    there are really no benefits in spot injections to the specific site an oil is injected into.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Are we showcasing cycles? I've geared 23 years now, gonna guess about 60 cycles in total. Experience does count, but what works for one doesn't work for another, and you veterans of gear know that.
    Not at all bro.This old guy is trying so hard to impress everyone with his stories he forgets what he says half the time.He needs to up his meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not at all bro.This old guy is trying so hard to impress everyone with his stories he forgets what he says half the time.He needs to up his meds.
    Pinnacle, I am SO with you on that. THANK YOU.

Pinnacle, I am SO with you on that. THANK YOU.
    Glad I'm not the only one to see through his BULLSHIT!!

Pinn maybe he'll write a book...... Hmm... what wld it be called?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Confessions of a bullshit artist?

Anything you can do, I can do better.
    By Tough Old Man

Ok right I'll up them. Pin i see a lot of people look up to you. This is because there kids. You also show me nothing as well as big Mike. You guys belong to this site so you can try tro impree all the kids on here.

I stopped doing that years ago. i speak from experience not bullshit like the two of you. I don't care what you think. I get more PM's in a day asking Questions from me then you teo in a month. So take your ssshit elsewhere. O'm a bundle of knowledge and experience and have done cycles and lifted with the best.

Now think of who that might have been in the late 70's fool. You guys pussy foot around with things and I get things done. PERIOD

Now you don't like my face FUCCCK it, cause I get close to yours and I will. you may fool all these kids, but you can't fool me~!

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Ok right I'll up them. Pin i see a lot of people look up to you. This is because there kids. You also show me nothing as well as big Mike. You guys belong to this site so you can try tro impree all the kids on here.

I stopped doing that years ago. i speak from experience not bullshit like the two of you. I don't care what you think. I get more PM's in a day asking Questions from me then you teo in a month. So take your ssshit elsewhere. O'm a bundle of knowledge and experience and have done cycles and lifted with the best.

Now think of who that might have been in the late 70's fool. You guys pussy foot around with things and I get things done. PERIOD

Now you don't like my face FUCCCK it, cause I get close to yours and I will. you may fool all these kids, but you can't fool me~!

A regular legend in your own mind.........

God it's nice to be called a kid again...since I m close to 40...

Pinn knows his shit... and he doesn't have to bragg about it unlike U....

You think far to much of yourself you arrogant,pompous old geriatric.
    You are nothing more than a miserable,lonely(and ugly I might add) old man with far to much time on your hands.Sitting on a comp all day trying to impress everyone with your bullshit stories.Get a life you bag of wind.

~Pinnacle~

You are nothing more than a miserable,lonely(and ugly I might add) old man with far to much time on your hands.Sitting on a comp all day trying to impress everyone with your bullshit stories.Get a life you bag of wind.

~Pinnacle~
    Very well put.

~Pinnacle~

Old man

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    this thread is too funny

Blog Entries

~Pinnacle~
    i didn't want to get involved with any of this but don't say shit about a good bro who helps many on this site. all i've read the past few days are posts you participate in that all have stories about your cycle history,etc. etc. bla bla bla.... pompous geezer.

i got your back, Pin.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    So take your ssshit elsewhere.
    Did you just e-stutter?

It only gets better...read on.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post2285338

Ahahaha!!!! I was gonna do that. You and I both caught him in major discrepancies. What a tool.

~Pinnacle~
    Well I see you and Big mike arte Butt buddies. cool.
    1) Lonlely.... No I'm married to a lot younger woman then me. I get Pussssy at least 5 times a week.
    2) Old Man..Yep but one the can out push you
    3) Impress. Again Yep. Experience and knowledge combined goes a long way.
    4) Bulllshit. Without it the world is boring. We all use it to our liking. Tell me you have never bulllshitted someone. Say yes and your a liar.
    5) you don't impresss me. You have over 3000 post and that means anything. Shit i have over 40,000 post total from other boards and I'm very well respected.
    6) the best of all. I'm respected from knowledgable people, not kids.
    7) Go F**** yourself Peniscle

Ahahaha!!!! I was gonna do that. You and I both caught him in major discrepancies. What a tool.
    Funny thing Mike.I know you compete in high level comps.Never once have I heard you bragg about that.I compete as well,lower level,but I never bring it up either.You have a couple years on me.I respect that,plus what you've been through to get there.

Oldfart is a whole nother story though....lol...

This geezer just don't learn.

Funny thing Mike.I know you compete in high level comps.Never once have I heard you bragg about that.I compete as well,lower level,but I never bring it up either.You have a couple years on me.I respect that,plus what you've been through to get there.

Oldfart is a whole nother story though....lol...
    Thanks Pinnacle for the kind words. I don't need to brag. Besides this is the internet. I do my talking on stage (at a show) or in the gym. I'm 43, actually enjoying the masters ranks now. I've read your input on this site and can see that you have acquired a good deal of knowledge. Can you do anything about Gay Old Man's spelling?

There is a difference between bullshiting someone, and trying to bullshit everyone... U are trying the later... Your just pissed that Pinn called u on it...

Well I see you and Big mike arte Butt buddies. cool.
    1) Lonlely.... No I'm married to a lot younger woman then me. I get Pussssy at least 5 times a week.
    2) Old Man..Yep but one the can out push you
    3) Impress. Again Yep. Experience and knowledge combined goes a long way.
    4) Bulllshit. Without it the world is boring. We all use it to our liking. Tell me you have never bulllshitted someone. Say yes and your a liar.
    5) you don't impresss me. You have over 3000 post and that means anything. Shit i have over 40,000 post total from other boards and I'm very well respected.
    6) the best of all. I'm respected from knowledgable people, not kids.
    7) Go F**** yourself Peniscle
    Your arrogance is being dwarfed by your lack of intelligence,let alone your maturity.Keep talking oldfart...you get even more rediculous by the post.Possibly time for meds?

Take your bullshit back to where u have your other 38,795 posts..... It's starting to stink here......

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure you get all the ass you want old man. The sad part is that your American ass had to go south of the border to find a non-English speaking chick to screw you because you knew if she could speaking English, she would have booted you after about you 3rd sentence.

You are starting to echo too much..
    "I have over 40,000 posts..."
    "I know everything and you young ones don't know shit..."
    "My dick is little and you guys are just jealous..."

Since you claim to be so well liked on other boards, why don't you take a hint and go back there as we're already tired of you here.

Also, what the fvk is up with you blabbing about how many pm's you get? Nobody gives a rats ass!

Take your bullshit back to where u have your other 38,795 posts..... It's starting to stink here......

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I'm sure you get all the ass you want old man. The sad part is that your American ass had to go south of the border to find a non-English speaking chick to screw you because you knew if she could speaking English, she would have booted you after about you 3rd sentence.

You are starting to echo too much..
    "I have over 40,000 posts..."
    "I know everything and you young ones don't know shit..."
    "My dick is little and you guys are just jealous..."

Since you claim to be so well liked on other boards, why don't you take a hint and go back there as we're already tired of you here.

Also, what the fvk is up with you blabbing about how many pm's you get? Nobody gives a rats ass!
    PRICELESS!!!!

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Oh, I forgot... "I lifted with the best of them. Arnold, Mike M..."

And don't forget he incline benches 390.

chest6 is offline Banned
    peniscle...priceless

Roid Bwoy is offline Junior Member
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll, i have to ****in write a book about this lollllllllllllllllllllllllll i came here to know about shoulder injections n came in to this big arguement lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i cant stop laughing lollllllllllllllllllllli love you guys lollllll

Thread Information