bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Went to TJ and I was sent to secondary at the border...do not walk accross!

I made a huge mistake and decided to walk across this time and just hide the gear on me. The reason I decided to walk across is bcuz I just bought a car and had no plates so I didn't want to be sweated by the cops down there. Security is so tight down there right now. It's tighter for people walking across for some reason. There must of been around 20 national guard while you were in line to walk across and in the metal detectors. So I bought a bottle of EQ, 100tabs of winny, and some proviron . No problem hiding the winny and proviron. I put the bottle of EQ in my ankle in my sock,but it was kinda sticking out bcuz I was in line for about an hour. Trying to make this short. So the agent asked me reason for visiting and I said to party and he said "by yourself". He asked where I lived and I answered but he got me kinda nervous so he sent me onto secondary. This dude at secondary started looking through my backpack and started drilling me with questions. He said "so what's in your pockets and I said my keys. So he said okay step back and pull up your pants so I can see your socks. So I did that and the bottle was straight out sticking out but I positioned my left foot where it would be hard to see the EQ bottle. He looked at me and frowned. I was nervous as hell at this point. He says"hold on, I'll be back". He comes back 10 minutes later and says "okay your okay". I think I got so lucky cuz i know he had a feeling I had something on me. Next time I'll drive accross.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Lucky mother fucker . Seriously, I'm glad you didn't end up in the Mehico Yail. I wouldn't want to be somebody's bitch down there, hell I don't want to be someones bitch up here

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

The more I hear of these stories the more I realize how much better it is to order shit in the mail. Our goverment has much better things to do than to pop me for a cycle or twos worth of gear. Not to mention the red tape involved in getting a warrant and proving it was me. I'll take my chances with the mail

I'm glad you didn't get screwed!

DMX

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Lucky mother fucker . Seriously, I'm glad you didn't end up in the Mehico Yail. I wouldn't want to be somebody's bitch down there, hell I don't want to be someones bitch up here

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

The more I hear of these stories the more I realize how much better it is to order shit in the mail. Our goverment has much better things to do than to pop me for a cycle or twos worth of gear. Not to mention the red tape involved in getting a warrant and proving it was me. I'll take my chances with the mail

I'm glad you didn't get screwed!

DMX
    Thanks dude> I was already thinking about taking out a cash advance on my credit card to pay the fine. I guess I learned my lesson.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wait, so did you get to keep the bottle of EQ in your socks or not ??

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Wait, so did you get to keep the bottle of EQ in your socks or not ??
    Yeah, I left the bottle of EQ in there. Luckily he didn't see it because I had it in my ankle and I positioned my feet outward so he could see the gear on the sides. damn I'm lucky!!!!!!!

tyler D is offline Banned
    why is driving better you hide it in your stearing wheel or in the radio

Originally posted by tyler D
    why is driving better you hide it in your stearing wheel or in the radio
    There are less natl guard when you drive out so they don't get you nervous while you're standing in line. In your car you can at least listen to music and be cool when approaching the gate. No metal detectors when you're driving out. Lets say you have a belt that alerts the metal detectors, someone passes that wand throughout your whole body and might accidentally tap something in your sock. just my .02 though.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I was checking out some pictures over at the US Customs site. Believe me, customs agents know EVERY TRICK in the book. You should check it out, its actually scary how on point those bastards are! Needless to say, if they wanna bust you, hiding gear in your car stereo aint gonna cut it!

Originally posted by hitmeoff
    I was checking out some pictures over at the US Customs site. Believe me, customs agents know EVERY TRICK in the book. You should check it out, its actually scary how on point those bastards are! Needless to say, if they wanna bust you, hiding gear in your car stereo aint gonna cut it!
    What's the site bro??

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'll tell you one thing... If you had hide that bottle of EQ up your ass I bet you would have turned that bottle into a diamond by the time you were done with secondary

Dude fuck that.... Mexican prisons are no joke bro... All for a $30 bottle of EQ and a few pills....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LMAO Damn buff, if that would of happened he could have cashed in the diamonds and order the gear online, saved the trip to TJ to re-up.

JohnnyB

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    You go to US jail if you dont get a fine. They are US agents.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iconn
    You go to US jail if you dont get a fine. They are US agents.
    Finally someone's got it right. US Customs is part of the USA...they're not gonna send you back into Mexico. Mexico doesn't care if you take a truckload of Eq into the US.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Absolutely correct Iconn, I used to smuggle Roche 2(not made anymore) and valumes across on a regular basis. A friend of mine got caught when we went one time. He stayed in a holding cell untill we bailed him.
    I used to declare 90 days worth and have the rest hidden on me.
    Step into another line, they check your bag of goodies, warn you that you can be arrested after that point, and off you go. I always walked.
    I would actually think you could carry 90 days worth of roids across to declare since it's legal with a perscription, but don't know, havn't done the roids yet.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    lucky mofo! Walking now can give u a heart attack. I was one of the guys that got caught before. But it wasnt from the customs. it was from the private security. I had 1 bottle of test, Fina ttokyo, winstorl ttokyo with me. It was a slow day so they freakin paded every one from the metal detectors. And boom I was caught. They held me in a holding cell for like 6 hours. The sucurity gaurds wanted to hand me down to Customs. But customs was too lazy. They said they would just fine me. And tey said the FBo would pick me up from downtown. So i was shittin briks. Luckly it was the fbo's. Because once he picked me up he turned out to be a nice guy! While I was at the backseat he said he would give me a break. And drop the smugling which is a felony = to big jail time. He cheked out my doses and he said it was too low. And it all just barely equalled to 3 doses. He was bitchin about the Customs not taking me in and sending him all the way from downtown to pick up with a small case like mine. He said he would just let me go home and wait for a ticket in the mail in about 2-3 weeks that would prob range to 500 dollas or more but would show up in my recrods. I wished him a merry christmas and left. Well its been 6 happy months and I havent got my ticket yet!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    lucky ass!! congratulations!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    lucky ass!! congratulations!!
    Thanks bro. I feel so damn lucky. I was getting ready to drop the EQ in line but luckily I didn't.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    so where did you hide the winstrol ?

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    you will prolly enjoy this cycle the most.......as hard earned as it was.......

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll some lucky mofo's that is all I have to say. I could'nt be so lucky.. I have heard some horror stories right now with border security. A friend, who doesn't do drugs at all, and didn't even go into mexico, they sent him back to the border patrol, and they yanked his seats and pulled his radio out and all kind of BS. Ran the dogs on his car and everything, for no reason, didn't find anything. And he didn't even cross over the board, he just went really close to it, and they made him turn around and go back thru customs. Go figure???? I wouldn't smuggle a piece of bubble gum across the Mexican boarder right now. Just my .5 cents worth

Originally posted by CrazyRussian
    so where did you hide the winstrol?
    They were actually winny tabs so i hid them in my ankle. They were less noticeable than the eq bottle.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Ya'll some lucky mofo's that is all I have to say. I could'nt be so lucky.. I have heard some horror stories right now with border security. A friend, who doesn't do drugs at all, and didn't even go into mexico, they sent him back to the border patrol, and they yanked his seats and pulled his radio out and all kind of BS. Ran the dogs on his car and everything, for no reason, didn't find anything. And he didn't even cross over the board, he just went really close to it, and they made him turn around and go back thru customs. Go figure???? I wouldn't smuggle a piece of bubble gum across the Mexican boarder right now. Just my .5 cents worth
    I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon. Hopefully I'll be able to score with some sources down here for my next cycle.

BodyJihad is offline New Member
    Originally posted by LiftHeavy
    you will prolly enjoy this cycle the most.......as hard earned as it was.......

SenorBiscuits is offline New Member
    HMM.... I was just down there 3 weeks ago. This is what I walked across with:
    Dbol -1000 10/mg. tabs.
    Deca -6 bottles
    Test. 100-12 bottles
    H.C.G.-4 doses
    Clomid-1 box.
    It's amazing what you can do with a little duct tape.
    Trying brining some "props" with you next time. I always buy a t-shirt, some vanilla, a cheap bottle of booze, etc., and bring it across with me. Makes you look more like a tourist. Seems to work for me, but who knows, my luck might run out one day?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I know they all know what we do, but let's not just flat out tell them. Even if you, yourself, don't cross the border...your source, or someone he 'hires' DOES. It's already hard enough as it is.

Stay Safe.

tj69 is offline New Member
    Has anyone ever tried to mail it to themselves from mexico?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bump That

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tj69
    Has anyone ever tried to mail it to themselves from mexico?
    Bump!

I wonder the same thing?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine went to tj about two months ago so I had him try to mail me 1000 d-ball tabs just to see if it would work. Well I'll be god damned that I never got the fuckin order. Dont know what happened.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Thats what Ive heard that they thoughly inspect all packages going form mex to the states and that its not advised to mail unless your an expert at packing gear so its undetectable!

I just wanted to comfirm that the only way is to cross the border with it on your person!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Drive...or walk. both are risky. It just depends on how clever and lucky you happen to be the day you come across the border.

Thread Information