Thread: dbol vs. A-50

bigbuzzy is offline New Member

dbol vs. A-50

The guys at the gym tell me I should use dbol instead of A-50 on my next cycle because It's safer and I can use it longer. However, I like the results I have seen and heard guys get with A-50 and I want that!

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Anadrol 50 is a very strong compound vs D-bol. People do get crazy gains from using it. IMO, anadrol 50 is probably used for way more experienced users who need the extra boost. Whats your cycle history ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuzzy
    The guys at the gym tell me I should use dbol instead of A-50 on my next cycle because It's safer and I can use it longer. However, I like the results I have seen and heard guys get with A-50 and I want that!
    They both have there place in cycles.The decision is totally goal orientated.

~Pinnacle~

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    They both have there place in cycles.The decision is totally goal orientated.

~Pinnacle~
    As long as the cycles and dosages are correctly limited, don't they both have about the same toxicity?

Speaking from experience Anadrol was much more toxic to me that D-bol was, after a my blood work came back from the two times I used it, I decided never to use it again.

It is my opinion that unless you are in a strength type competition you do not need or want to use Anadrol, Haloteston or D-bol.....or any other orals for that matter.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    As long as the cycles and dosages are correctly limited, don't they both have about the same toxicity?
    Correct!They do have about the same toxicity,but on anbolic boards drol seems to be given the label as "deadly"(Satan's steroid ) if you exceed X amount of mgs.Hardly the case.I've ran 200 mgs ED for upwards of 10 weeks,had blood work done 1 week after completion of cycle,and all came back in the normal range.The liver is far more forgiving than ppl on anabolics boards lead you to believe.

~Pinnacle~

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Correct!They do have about the same toxicity,but on anbolic boards drol seems to be given the label as "deadly"(Satan's steroid ) if you exceed X amount of mgs.Hardly the case.I've ran 200 mgs ED for upwards of 10 weeks,had blood work done 1 week after completion of cycle,and all came back in the normal range.The liver is far more forgiving than ppl on anabolics boards lead you to believe.

~Pinnacle~
    "Satan's steroid"

He he he...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Next cycle being #..

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Drol makes me feel sick all the time, dbol made me feel good, thats the only reason I prefer DBOL IMO

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I can take 50mg of dbol a lot easier than an A bomb and for longer so i would say DONT compare them MG for MG.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Drol makes me feel sick all the time, dbol made me feel good, thats the only reason I prefer DBOL IMO
    same here.
    + that I lose my hair from Drol... a problem I don't have with dbol .

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    One of my friends used to take 250mg's of anadrol a day for 5 months at a time and he never had any problems and thats been 12 years ago now, so i think its just hyped up to be way more deadly than it is.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    One of my friends used to take 250mg's of anadrol a day for 5 months at a time and he never had any problems and thats been 12 years ago now, so i think its just hyped up to be way more deadly than it is.
    has youre freind found a liver donor yet?

RuckusReilly is offline New Member
    hi, i just recently started a 8 week cycle containing 2 D-bol pills a day and 4 cc's of TOPICAL liquid anadrol and 4 weeks of test suspension.. is it a good idea to combo these 3 items?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusReilly
    hi, i just recently started a 8 week cycle containing 2 D-bol pills a day and 4 cc's of TOPICAL liquid anadrol and 4 weeks of test suspension.. is it a good idea to combo these 3 items?
    Whats the concentrate of the Dbol and liquid anadrol ? just remember you wont get all of the anadrol mg for mg some bioavailibility is lost through the skin.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    didnt respond to dbol at all, hopeing it will be diff with drol

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    would you get greater results in terms of mass/weight (even if it is water) by running say 2 week drol then 2 week dbol ? or the other way round ? in what order would give best results ? At the end of the day if ur going to run 4 weeks or orals to jump start a cycle why not switch up half way through and shock your system, 100mg Drol for 2 weeks then 50mg Dbol for 2 weeks

Smiley619 is offline Member
    bump

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    bump
    i wanna know

Thread Information