Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question How to Cut Fat(Belly,Chest,Love Handle Areas?)

What should I take to cut fat off in my belly, chest, Love Handles, and possibly the back area? I want to be ready for my season in Febuary. I have tried every diet, every fat burning supplement on the market including the ephedra back in the day and nothing has worked. So now I have turned to the dark side and am going to go the steroid route. I have heard that Winny would be the best route..I do not really want to gain muscle mass in those areas, I just simply want to lean up and cut the fat away. Of course good muscle gains would be nice, but I just simply want to loose the fat. Please help if you know a good suggestion.. I do not have a ton of money to spend, but I am willing to buy what it takes. Febuary is coming soon. Thanks for your help.

To help those of you that MISUNDERSTOOD me.
    I am not some HUGE fat @$$..I play college ball.. I have been eating good this whole entire year. I run 30 minutes a day 3 times a week, and then do sprints the rest of the days.. I just have stubborn fat sitting on my stomach, and sides that I am trying to see if Winstol could help get rid of..Please let me know..Thanks
    Last edited by Matt2499; 12-01-2005 at 11:33 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    What should I take to cut fat off in my belly, chest, Love Handles, and possibly the back area? I want to be ready for my season in Febuary. I have tried every diet, every fat burning supplement on the market including the ephedra back in the day and nothing has worked. So now I have turned to the dark side and am going to go the steroid route. I have heard that Winny would be the best route..I do not really want to gain muscle mass in those areas, I just simply want to lean up and cut the fat away. Of course good muscle gains would be nice, but I just simply want to loose the fat. Please help if you know a good suggestion.. I do not have a ton of money to spend, but I am willing to buy what it takes. Febuary is coming soon. Thanks for your help.
    there is no steroid that will "cut u up!" winstrol will give a person with low body fat a harder look but it will do nothing for high body fat. cutting all comes down to proper diet and cardio. fat burners dont work either cutting takes extreme discipline cause u basically have to eat things that dont have alot of taste. once again aas will not help u here only strict diet and cardio will!

Diet!!!

why does everyone think steroids are the answer to being fat???

The old man will tell it like it is. LIPO

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    use the cutting primer on this site along with hst training found at www.hypertrophy-specific.com

i used that for my contest back in may and i was the most cut id ever been in life ( of course now im fat again , but im bulking so idc)

Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    the old man needs to shut the hell up
    OK you GUYS

sounds like you have an oestrogenic fat pattern. Yohimburn ES is a good topical option. Also consider oestrogenic suppression (aromatase inhibitor) as a concurrent treatment. WInstol alone will suppress oestrogen (it does not aromatize), so that may be a good cycle for someone in your situation.

you will want to look at your diet and activity level, even with stubborn (oestrogenic) fat issues you should be able to make progress, so somewhere along the line adjustments to activity and diet need to be made as well.

Walking is the the easiest and also one of the more effective ways to increase activity (and enhance fat loss)

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Cardio

What Kind of Fing advice is this??????

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Good advice douche!

orosco is offline Associate Member
    What is your BF %. What are your goals..It souncs like you have a lot of fat in a lot of differ areas..You need to go about a strict diet. Take an example from the diet section. If you BF is very low and you just cant get rid of stubborn BF no matter what you do, then Micro Lipo can be an option. But thats last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    You need to go about a strict diet. Take an example from the diet section.
    cutting primer

I did not mean to come off like I was a huge fat @$$! I am an athlete. I have been eating proper this enire year. I run 30 minutes a day 4 days of the week. I just have stubborn fat that I am trying to get rid of. It sticks to the belly and on the sides the most. Does that help anything at all that I explained it better

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately you may need to get that shit sucked out..You can get stricter on the diet and up the cardio, but the only problem is you may lose some lean mass. So its a toss up..If I was 7% and had stubborn fat that would not go away, even after dieting hard, cardioing like a madman, using clen and T3 chances are i would get that shit sucked out..

chest6 is offline Banned
    2 words. Diet and Cardio

i dont believe in fat that wont go away

fat is cells.....cells die when starved....fat can be cut

look up clenbuterol under steroid profiles, i'm using it now with my cycle and i'm getting good results

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    look up clenbuterol under steroid profiles, i'm using it now with my cycle and i'm getting good results
    u know clen can hinder gains while on cycle, right?

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I run 30 minutes a day 4 days of the week.
    So is it 4 days a week or as you said in your original post, 3 days a week?

We do as a team 3 days a week of 30 minutes straight jogging cardio..Then the other 3 days is sprints, then we have one day off, which I normally run for 15-20 minutes jogging

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    Cardio+Prop+Tren A+ Winny = fat loss with definition

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I have a suggestion that really worked for me.

If you want to get rid of fat, low down any comsumption of fat, but, use some olive oil, non-fat milk, and go up with your exercises. I use to work on aerobics more than 40 minutes, but not more than 60. But be aware that you can loose muscle.

I´m using it right now (the training), and have cut fat a lot. When you lower those fat spots, it is easier to maintain doing less aerobics.

My opinion, and it works for me.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop eating McDonalds and Krispy Kreme. Diet first then think about roids later. Roids don't make you lose fat, they'll most likely make you fatter beacause adipose tissue has a high amount of estrogen receptors. Especially androgenic gear (aromatose).
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-02-2005 at 05:40 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    D
    N
    P

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Like was said before: Diet and cardio.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    why does everyone think steroids are the answer to being fat???
    I know... steroids made me fat.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I know... steroids made me fat.
    yea.. but you run deca /eq/test c/dbol combo.... so no wonder.. with a little IGF to increase your appetite..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yea.. but you run deca/eq/test c/dbol combo.... so no wonder.. with a little IGF to increase your appetite..
    LMAO... actually was drol in the beginning... Hey, I am cutting as of yesterday

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    cardio, diet, and clen ...clen clen clen, it worked wonders for me last summer..........but im fat again but hey its winter time and im bulking so who cares.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Listen to the brothas, they're right, and yeah Winnie will help. Be sure to break up the dosage and observe the 100mg oral guideline.

I have been eating good this whole entire year.
    Assuming "good" means well and not a whole lot of food. You should still look into the number of calories being consumed daily, that's often the problem with midsection fat storage.

I play college ball..
    Then is the 30minutes a day 3 times a week on top of practice? Assuming it is since it's hoop season. Your cardio is fine. If you're not balling this semester for whatever reason then 30mins/3x a week is crap for someone looking to lose fat. Heck, that's what's recommended for general health purposes.

sprints the rest of the days
    The problem with hoop/sprints and fatloss is that it's too fast. Yeah, you get a good workout and burn calories, but the actual fat burning zone is very specific. Also it takes 25-35mins (depending on the study/expert) to burn your ready glycogen stores. That means if you do 40mins, of in the zone fat burning cardio, you've only burned fat reserves (stored fat) for 5-10minutes.

Spend some time in the Diet Forum, get some headphones and then start doing 45-60mins of cardio 5 or more times a week.

Then you'll burn that stubborn middle away. Also don't forget to work you midsection (abs/obliques/lowerback), this will tighten your natural girdle.

M.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    i dont believe in fat that wont go away

fat is cells.....cells die when starved....fat can be cut
    ...I'm not trying to be a wiseguy here Some fat(areas) can be harder to cut because of the different genetics and hormone balance in people, also caused by food and drink. If a person with this fat-problem cut a lot just to get rid of this "special" fat, it will also cut the overall muscle mass. It's important to keep the bodyfat relatively low for a longer periode of time, build up more energyconsuming musclemass and do a lot of naturally testosterone increasing activity... and eat rite. PS! Do not drink bear

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    just go on an all cabbage diet for 30 days and take a multi-vitamin and make sure you have adequate protein via shake. Worked for my friend, I was shocked. ****erf lost 65 pounds and had muscle exposed all over. Fat ass made me sick because it takes me a shit load of effort to lose 15 pounds and here it is he loses 65...Bastard! LOL!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    change in diet, clen t3 together, if you can get your hands on some HELIOS that would be good, eca stack or cut a hole where you need fat to be gone put a straw in it and have your gf suck it out!

Is that healthy? I mean its worth the try..Like eat raw cabbage? What about salad?? What if I were to eat eggs in the morning and then cabbage the rest of the day?? Let me know..That sounds like it would work..The only thing I do not like, it greens are basically water..I am worried about the water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    just go on an all cabbage diet for 30 days and take a multi-vitamin and make sure you have adequate protein via shake. Worked for my friend, I was shocked. ****erf lost 65 pounds and had muscle exposed all over. Fat ass made me sick because it takes me a shit load of effort to lose 15 pounds and here it is he loses 65...Bastard! LOL!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    sounds like you have an oestrogenic fat pattern. Yohimburn ES is a good topical option. Also consider oestrogenic suppression (aromatase inhibitor) as a concurrent treatment. WInstol alone will suppress oestrogen (it does not aromatize), so that may be a good cycle for someone in your situation.

you will want to look at your diet and activity level, even with stubborn (oestrogenic) fat issues you should be able to make progress, so somewhere along the line adjustments to activity and diet need to be made as well.

Walking is the the easiest and also one of the more effective ways to increase activity (and enhance fat loss)
    This is all the info you need right here.

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    diet n cardio, n run some eca stack

its working great for me,, and im not even killin the cardio that much, jus 4 times a week for 25min and im sheddin fat and still making gains..if i wanted to loose fat faster i would just bump up the cardio length.(low intensity of course)...be patient and ull see results..

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    30mins/3x a week is crap for someone looking to lose fat. Heck, that's what's recommended for general health purposes.
    Spend some time in the Diet Forum, get some headphones and then start doing 45-60mins of cardio 5 or more times a week.M.
    Yep2X...your not doing enough cardio..in relation to your diet..to burn that tough fat...Got to get tough, to get rid of tough...yeah, plenty tough!!!

Add any of the other mentioned aids you want...BUT, IMO...you need to start with the cardio...good luck...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    try changing your general workout and cardio routine. sometimes a new regiment will do me good if I need to make a difference in a certain area. how's the ab routine for you? do you work your lower back? i noticed my lovehandle area diminish when i began working abs and lower back hard. i've had good results from yohimburn ES and an ECA stack.

Milky87 is offline Member
    When are you doing your cardio? You should try doing it after a weights session so that you have already used up most or all of the stored glycogen in your muscles.

Which thermogenics have you tried? If ECA didnt work for you, then try a clen /t3 combo. If that still isnt enough and you are extremely desperate, get hold of some DNP but make sure you know what the hell you are doing. Personally, I wouldnt go near DNP until I needed to be below 5% bf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information