omnipotent is offline Banned

Question IS this okay ???

russian dbol for 4 weeks - 30 mg 5/7 days and Test enth 350 - 2x times a week for 6 weeks + pct

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    russian dbol for 4 weeks - 30 mg 5/7 days and Test enth 350 - 2x times a week for 6 weeks + pct

6 weeks of test e??? it will have barely kicked in... I wldn't even run prop for this short....

pearljam is offline Junior Member

??

based on what u told us u may want to elaborate on ur PCT just to be safe see if we can help

well test enthanate 350 is some pretty strong shit from what i hear from people i know personally .. so i dont think i would need to run it longer then 6 weeks .. most of the guy i know run it for that long and have awsome results .. as far as pct .. im just going to use clomids and maybe some trib to get my natural test back up

and if i dont see gains in 6 weeks .. i'll do another 6 weeks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    well test enthanate 350 is some pretty strong shit from what i hear from people i know personally .. so i dont think i would need to run it longer then 6 weeks .. most of the guy i know run it for that long and have awsome results .. as far as pct .. im just going to use clomids and maybe some trib to get my natural test back up

Yeah but that has nothing to do with the long esters... long estered test takes awhile to kick in... it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks... maybe 10 at the lowest... by the way, i am assuming it is called test 350 because it has 350mg of test in 1 cc... this wld not make it strong stuff when u consider most people run 500mg a week as a first cycle...

yeah well .. im running 700 Mg a week .. not 500 ..

TCEL300 is offline Member
    test doesnt kick in for me until weeks 5-8...and i have run it @ 750...i didnt notice anything till around week 4...anything drastic that is..run test for 12 weeks

bigJJ is offline Member
    MG per week has nothing to do with it. It has to do with the esters involved. They act as "timed release mechanisms" 250mg - 2000mg, it doesn't matter. The enanthate ester takes longer than 6 weeks to become fully effective.

Test E - 500mg/wk (split into 2 doses of 250 per shot) for 12 weeks.

That is a good cycle. It takes into account the release time of the ester involved.

As for...

and if i don't see gains in 6 weeks .. I'll do another 6 weeks
    This is a bad idea. Plan your cycle, with a calendar, and stick to it. Including your Post Cycle Therapy .

BTW... What does your PCT look like?

Thread Information