A Bunch Of Fools

You guys on here think I'm old and don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Here I did gear for 7 years in the late 70's early 80's under complete Doctors care. I have another 8 years total since then. During them 8 years I stayed with the program set by my doctor in the 70's.

Do you guys realise that when you go to visit your doctor, he is about my age. When he tells you something, do you argue with him and tell him your friends said do it this way. F**** no, you follow his advise. Well I'm not the doctor but still to this date follow that old advice when doing gear and I'm still here to brag about my experiences. Will you be if you listen to all you friends, and I'm not one of them?
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-02-2005 at 12:05 AM.

Tedbear981 never boxed......he dosent even know how they score fights LMAO

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    respond to your pms ass!!

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Tedbear981 never boxed......he dosent even know how they score fights LMAO
    This guy has no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha what? Its advice not advise. I thought you said you have been juicing for 20 years?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    comparing advice a doctor gives someone and advice from someone on an internet board are two very different things. First off the doc is going from medical knowledge and education. Secdon you are going by what a doctor told you back in the day and basing your advice off of that. Times have changed, so your AS advice from back then may not be as relevant anymore to todays thinking. Doesn;t make you wrong or anymore right then how people on this board think. What does make things wrong is going out and telling everyone they are wrong and you know from all this experience..... We can educate ourselves without you trying to push your views on everyone. It seems to me you ave put yourself and your past up on some pedastool and you want us to bow down to you... I for one have foound basically no use from almost all of your threads. granted it's your right to post but if you dont have anything constructive to say or any decent advice to give out then please read up and educate yourself to the times and then take it from there bro....
    magic

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    comparing advice a doctor gives someone and advice from someone on an internet board are two very different things. First off the doc is going from medical knowledge and education. Secdon you are going by what a doctor told you back in the day and basing your advice off of that. Times have changed, so your AS advice from back then may not be as relevant anymore to todays thinking. Doesn;t make you wrong or anymore right then how people on this board think. What does make things wrong is going out and telling everyone they are wrong and you know from all this experience..... We can educate ourselves without you trying to push your views on everyone. It seems to me you ave put yourself and your past up on some pedastool and you want us to bow down to you... I for one have foound basically no use from almost all of your threads. granted it's your right to post but if you dont have anything constructive to say or any decent advice to give out then please read up and educate yourself to the times and then take it from there bro....
    magic
    very well said. Seems to me like a new Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    This guy has no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They do not have a Draw in armature boxing Einstein.....I recommend you read up on something before you make up stories....LMAO,

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    OLD MAN... get over it...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    good lord this guy is spreading this spam bs everywhere.

eport is offline Associate Member
    WOW!!! Good lord i just read this thread and felt like i was 5 yrs old again and got repremanded by my father. LOL by the way hey it may be nice to have you around to pick your brain. experiance is the best teacher if you are telling the truth.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    your a clown...old man river quiet down

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    and didnt a mod just lock your other thread for slander and such, youre just out to start trouble, ok man we got it you juiced for like a billion years.... cool man, glad you did. Some one ban this guy

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    T.O.M. and fellow deviants.

I'm tiring of this closing and moving your threads.

Please desist...and go about your collective merry ways.

Browse and contribute to the forum... or...

Thread Information