muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250 questions

ok i have several questions im 19 6 1 195 lbs 11.5 percent body fat on my 2nd week of sust taking 250 a week my first question is my friend told me i should take 1 shot the first 2 weeks and then 2 shots and on the last week go back to 1 i have 8 vials left and was planning on stretching it to 10 weeks what should i do? second question is for pct whats the best legal supplement to boost my test levels back to normal after the cycle i have heard of dynadrol by impact nutrition and the last question is when should i start the natural test booster?

Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    ok i have several questions im 19 6 1 195 lbs 11.5 percent body fat on my 2nd week of sust taking 250 a week my first question is my friend told me i should take 1 shot the first 2 weeks and then 2 shots and on the last week go back to 1 i have 8 vials left and was planning on stretching it to 10 weeks what should i do? second question is for pct whats the best legal supplement to boost my test levels back to normal after the cycle i have heard of dynadrol by impact nutrition and the last question is when should i start the natural test booster?
    You and your friend should be shot for even doing anabolics at 19 years of age. When your testicle skink to nothing, hopefully your girl unloads you for someone with some intelligents.

Tell it like it is

Tough

Ask Tough Old Man, he knows everything.

ok

thats why i came in here im only on my 2nd week and i figured i could get some knowledge i guess im the only guy on this site thats taking anabolics at 19?

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Sust 250 should be used more often, 250 mg twice a week mon and thurs, or eod. Use the search button. Tons of usefull stuff here... I'm on my first cycle of sust and I'm seeing some improvements in my 3rd week. Good luck Bro....

thanks

idk if im gonna take another cycle after this one for a while though thats why i wanted to stretch it out? its hard to find anyone around here that will sell or that i trust to buy from

Oh yeah sometimes you have to ignore some bullshit to Bro as well as use the search button...Typical internet crap....

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    it's a good thing u joined this site. u got a lot to learn. first of all the way u wanna cycle ur sust is ridiculous. your blood plasma levels will be very unstable hence more sides which u don't want. sust has 4 different esters. ur gonna wanna run 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and should do injections every other day (eod). u should research more on pct and pct start times. the sites sponser sells everything u need for pct ie. nolva, clomid. ur gonna wanna run nolva and clomid for pct 18 days after ur last sust injection. u should've had ur anti e's on hand before u started ur cycle in case u saw signs of gyno. www.ar-r.com...tamox and clomid is what u'll need. i'd get 2 bottles of tamox and a bottle of clomid. u could run 10mg nolva ed throughout ur cycle but wouldnt neccessarily have to unless ur prone to gyno. alot of people will tell u to use a single ester test for ur fist cycle like test e. at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. that would be the way u should go but if ur gonna use sust do it right. ur whole cycle plus pct should go like this.

wk1-12 500mg/wk sust (125mg eod)
    start pct 18 days after last injection
    day 1: clomid 300mg
    day2-11: 100mg clomid
    day 12-21: 50mg clomid
    day 1 -21: 20mg nolva

u could run pct for 4 weeks too. i run mine like this

day1: clomid 300mg/ed
    day 2-14: 100mg/ed
    day 15-28: 50mg/ed
    day 1-28: 20mg nolva/ed

thanks

so from what your saying im screwed? i only have 8 vials left and no clomid or nolva ? and on my 2nd week of using 250 a week ?
    should i just stop now instead of continuing or what?

Well said operationgetbig

This is why the guys say to study up and wait till you have everything you need, The gear, the knowledge and then you won't possibly hurt yourself and you will get some good gains. Done wrong, steroids are worthless and harmfull especially at a young age. I know young guys are gonna do it so I say atleast educate them instead of insulting them.

Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    so from what your saying im screwed? i only have 8 vials left and no clomid or nolva ? and on my 2nd week of using 250 a week ?
    should i just stop now instead of continuing or what?
    not too sure. im about to do a sust cycle too soon. u live and learn i guess. but maybe some other more experience guys could tell u what to do. u could prolly start cycling the way u should if u could get ur hands on some more sust before u run out of what u have and if u ordered ur pct chems from the site sponser

I would stop, do a little more reading and ask some more questions cause these guys know whats up, and get your gear in order the right way. Good Luck

thanks for the help

i havent really noticed yet many effects seeing as its only my 2nd week just recovering faster and my testicles havent shrunk just ascended? i think thats rite a little so i think ill stop unless that would be worse?

Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    I would stop, do a little more reading and ask some more questions cause these guys know whats up, and get your gear in order the right way. Good Luck
    yeah i think i'd go with what thinkbig is saying...u could prolly stop now and save what u have and get more gear and make sure u have ur pct ready and ur anti e's on hand with ur diet and training in check. as far as running some sort of pct for doing only 1 or 2 250mg shots of sust it would prolly jus be a waste of time but that's my opinion. does anyone else think pct for a couple shots is even neccessary. u should really wait till ur 20's to cycle. i'd spend another year or so training hard and eating right then maybe think of cycling

bump

I doubt that you would need to take anything if you stop know,But if your gonna eventually do a cycle get your PCT, and your gear ahead of time. I noticed my nipples getting sore after my 3rd shot, i'm glad I had my Nolva and Clomid on hand and ready to go, I love boobs!!! Just not on me.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    it's a good thing u joined this site. u got a lot to learn. first of all the way u wanna cycle ur sust is ridiculous. your blood plasma levels will be very unstable hence more sides which u don't want. sust has 4 different esters. ur gonna wanna run 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and should do injections every other day (eod). u should research more on pct and pct start times. the sites sponser sells everything u need for pct ie. nolva, clomid. ur gonna wanna run nolva and clomid for pct 18 days after ur last sust injection. u should've had ur anti e's on hand before u started ur cycle in case u saw signs of gyno. www.ar-r.com...tamox and clomid is what u'll need. i'd get 2 bottles of tamox and a bottle of clomid. u could run 10mg nolva ed throughout ur cycle but wouldnt neccessarily have to unless ur prone to gyno. alot of people will tell u to use a single ester test for ur fist cycle like test e. at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. that would be the way u should go but if ur gonna use sust do it right. ur whole cycle plus pct should go like this.

wk1-12 500mg/wk sust (125mg eod)
    start pct 18 days after last injection
    day 1: clomid 300mg
    day2-11: 100mg clomid
    day 12-21: 50mg clomid
    day 1 -21: 20mg nolva

u could run pct for 4 weeks too. i run mine like this

day1: clomid 300mg/ed
    day 2-14: 100mg/ed
    day 15-28: 50mg/ed
    day 1-28: 20mg nolva/ed

you said the site sponser sells clomid and nolva? how arent clomid and nolva illegal? and how do they ship it?

I got it in the mail, all legal just order it and they have needles also, don't forget those, doing sust 250 for 10-12 weeks you will need at least 25 pins, or 50 if you change out the needle after loading it up. Take it slow Bro! use the search button and type in Sust 250 and read up, many hours of reading and research on here my friend.

thanks man the site sponser whats the link to it is it the all sports nutrition page?

ok so i think ive done my math i have 8 vials left

2 tamox is 90
    1 clmi is 45
    i get 10 vials at 175 if you say do a 12 week cycle at 2 vials a week thats 20 plus vials i need ? also you say to take 125 mg eod is that ok to do with the vials if there 250 mg how should i store it ?

but what sucks is my guy only sells 10 vial packages i think so i would have to buy 2 10 vial packages at 175 each
    Last edited by muaythaiguy76; 12-02-2005 at 12:58 AM.

i just read this on another forum maybe this would be a better approach for me?
    i.e. Jab on Monday, 6 days later would be Sunday. Even though it is a new "week" on the calendar.....it is still within 7 days. Look at it the way it's supposed to be. How many days are there in a week? 7 right? As long as I'm getting 500 mgs inside every 6 days, then I'm technically getting 500mgs every week. You can't plan a cycle by saying you're going to do Monday/ Wed/ Friday jabs. You aren't technically following a schedule.

so i could take the last 8 vials starting sunday then another the following saturday and so on? maybe a better aproach?

Thread Information