beefjr22 is offline Banned

Why so painful?? only test E!

Alright, yall can say pussy or what ever you want...but my current cycle im doing Qv Test E 500mg a week. didnt stack it with anything this time. my last cycle i did Test E 500 mg's and Deca 400 mgs a week. two shots a week, with a total of 2 cc's of oil in the needle. it seems like this cycle, injecting a less amount, that the injection site would not hurt as bad as the first cycle the next few days after injecting. well ill quit blabbering and i guess my question is why the fuuck are my shots so painfull this time around.........I shoot in my shoulder (ive never really given any other spots a chance other than my ass which was very uncomfortable the next days having to slide in baseball and shit). but anyways the next day pain is awefull and i try not to let it affect my workouts but i think it does some days. sometimes some one will hit my shoulder messin around (not knowing) and i just want to knock them out, i cant sleep on my sides either at night which sucks. but anyways.......anyone else ever experience this??? thanx for input and sorry for the unnecessary lengthyness of this question........long night, adderral, college, essays. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bigJJ is offline Member
    Was your last cycle QV or a different brand?

Typically, Delts (for me anyway) hurt less than Glutes even.

yes the last cycle was QV as well.

bigJJ is offline Member
    QV has a bit of a rep for painful injection spots the next few days after (even Test E)

bigJJ is offline Member
    Interesting...

Is this a pain from your first shot of Test, or has it repeated itself?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Also, what size, gauge needle are you using?

im at week 5 which would make that 10 injections now,,, the pains seem to be lessening than from the first shot but still seem more painful than necessarry, im usin a 23 guage 1 inch needle

bigJJ is offline Member
    That is odd. Are you doing all 500mg in one shot?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    im at week 5 which would make that 10 injections now,,, the pains seem to be lessening than from the first shot but still seem more painful than necessarry, im usin a 23 guage 1 inch needle
    Sorry didn't read, I guess not...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Still odd...

As I said QV has a rep for painful injections. But Test E shouldn't be.

Have you tried Triceps? Maybe Quads?

Quads are a larger muscle, perhaps less pain. Though if you play baseball, that might not be a great idea. Sorry... Just thinking out loud...

Try triceps. If your arms are sufficiantly large, that might be a viable option.

Also, since you're doing two shots per week, why switch from the glutes?

im probly gonna give the quads a shot,, since its the offseason and our conditioning program is very relaxed.....i guess well see monday

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quads, straight down from your hip. A little closer to you hip than your knee. Midway, but a little closer to your hip.

Basically the outside of your thigh

See spotinjections.com under thigh. The outside spot. Much bigger muscle, should have less problems.

After that, find a good american UGL. Much better product.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I was buying QV test E by the 50ml jug for awhile. It was pretty painful. I could deal with it but my bro shot himself in the quad and couldn't walk for days. It was knotting up my other bro as well. I guess I'm just used to it.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I always get sure from shooting qv test e. I quit using it. I was using 10ml jugs and it seemed like as the level of juice in the jug got lower, the more pain I would get. Almost like all the ba settled to the bottom???

Alright, yall can say pussy or what ever you want...but my current cycle im doing Qv Test E 500mg a week. didnt stack it with anything this time. my last cycle i did Test E 500 mg's and Deca 400 mgs a week. two shots a week, with a total of 2 cc's of oil in the needle. it seems like this cycle, injecting a less amount, that the injection site would not hurt as bad as the first cycle the next few days after injecting. well ill quit blabbering and i guess my question is why the fuuck are my shots so painfull this time around.........I shoot in my shoulder (ive never really given any other spots a chance other than my ass which was very uncomfortable the next days having to slide in baseball and shit). but anyways the next day pain is awefull and i try not to let it affect my workouts but i think it does some days. sometimes some one will hit my shoulder messin around (not knowing) and i just want to knock them out, i cant sleep on my sides either at night which sucks. but anyways.......anyone else ever experience this??? thanx for input and sorry for the unnecessary lengthyness of this question........long night, adderral, college, essays. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
    I had the same problem. I found out that the Test by itself has a bite to it and causes me swelling and pain. . The deca helped because of the extra oil. I will guarantee you that if you added deca back to it the injections will be painless. What I now do is add 1 cc of sterile oil to my test when I use it. No more problems and I'm injecting 1.5 cc's of Test twice a week

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    IMHO you should be using something longer than 1" for your glutes. This might cause a problem if you are not getting deep enough into the muscle. I've always used 1.5" for glutes.

Thread Information