magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

looking for 8 -10 week cycle

Hey fellas im looking to do a short cycle hear real soon. Im gonna run prop but im trying to figure out something to run with it. As of right now i was thinking tren but im trying to see what some other options would be. Not really looking for a cutter per say but i dont have 18 weeks to do a test E cycle, which i will be saving for next fall..... Maybe i wont even end up runnign this cycle but im trrying to figure out some options, even if for future reference (maybe abombs or dbol , trying to stay short on the esters as well), thanks for any input.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cycles have you done previously?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    nandrolon pp

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    nandrolon pp
    thats pretty vauge

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    No it isn't.... Magicstick asked about an option to run with his prop, and preferably a short ester. Hosam said nandrolone pp (nandrolone phenyl prop).
    Makes perfect sense, and I would second that reccomendation.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would hit winny the first 4 weeks with the aformentioned NPP to go with the prop. I cannot believe I am going to say this - I would use it as a cutter.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you could run prop and var .............

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Prop would probably be your best option 10-12wks though

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Hey fellas im looking to do a short cycle hear real soon. Im gonna run prop but im trying to figure out something to run with it. As of right now i was thinking tren but im trying to see what some other options would be. Not really looking for a cutter per say but i dont have 18 weeks to do a test E cycle, which i will be saving for next fall..... Maybe i wont even end up runnign this cycle but im trrying to figure out some options, even if for future reference (maybe abombs or dbol, trying to stay short on the esters as well), thanks for any input.
    Stack it with EQ or Tren A. If you do decide on EQ, I'd run it for a min of 12 weeks and even longer if you can afford it.

Note: I don't understand what makes you think you can't run Test e for 8-10 weeks. You could do the following for 8-10 weeks

Week 1-2 Prop
    Week 1-8 Test E
    Week 9-10 Prop again.

Then you can start your PCT about 4-7 days after your last Prop injection.
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-02-2005 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    No it isn't.... Magicstick asked about an option to run with his prop, and preferably a short ester. Hosam said nandrolone pp (nandrolone phenyl prop).
    Makes perfect sense, and I would second that reccomendation.
    lol, was getting too late guess, i didnt read the post properly, my bad.

no access to NPP so not an option. EQ i would rather keep with a longer ester l;ike test E so thus i would like to run for longer, i was looking for a shorter cycle. i know the basics of cycling and such so i was just looking for some more opionions out there to run with prop all i've really seen is tren or winny (which makes sense since they r shorter esters as well lol).
    Anyway the reason i wouldnt; run test e for 8 weeks is cause i really start to see results around the 5-6 week mark which means i would only have 2-3 more weeks left before i quit it which would be when things are getting good. Like i said this is kinda just a fishing question seeing what else would be good to run, Honestly ill probably just end up holding off till the spring because as of right now im getting back into the swing of things (although i had planned on running a cycle at this time during the summer), I had to take a few weeks off for school and work and shit. plus im going the running route to train for a few things coming up in march.

by the way this would be my.... 3rd cycle (test E; TestE/Deca <--cut short cause i couldnt; put the time into i wanted to so i dont count this one; TestE/Deca/Dbol )

I appreciate all input, becausel ike i said im just trying to get some other ideas people have had good dsuccess with.
    magic

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Run Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Go ahead and put some bloat on! It is the holiday season so a lil insulation won't hurt ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    Run Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Go ahead and put some bloat on! It is the holiday season so a lil insulation won't hurt ya!
    lol i got that man... im trying to not run a 12 week cycle because with PCT ill end up having it right in the middle of the academy.... which is why i was shooting for shorter lol... like i said though im just gonna chill till the spring.

msu16366 is offline Member
    I am in the same boat you are. I want to do my big cycle in may and run it into september so I am looking for a short cycle to do in january.
    I would like to just do 8 weeks so I will be recovered in may.
    I am thinking about Test Prop and maybe A bombs.

Thread Information