jojojo is offline New Member

considering doing AS, please give me your opinion

I am considering doing a cycle of TEST 250. I am 28 years old. Bout 5'11, 165 lbs. Was in an auto accident about 5 months ago and lost 20 lbs due to an injury in my right leg. Looking to gain the weight back. Took me 2 years just to get to 180 lbs the natural way. What do you think about this? Would appreciate RESPECTFUL replies and no one telling me how stupid it is or how stupid they think I am! I want to hear the pros and cons. Also, best and safest place to give the injection and how much to use. Thanks!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you been able to lift at all? Muscle memory is a great thing and you should be able to recover much of your muscle naturally in a pretty quick amount of time. Are your injuries healed to the point where you can lift again full force? I think once you have spent some time back in the gym then at your age you are certainly old enough to choose whether you want to use aas. I am assuming you have never done a cycle so I would start with a pretty simple cycle of test at 500mg a week for ten to twelve weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jojojo
    I am considering doing a cycle of TEST 250. I am 28 years old. Bout 5'11, 165 lbs. Was in an auto accident about 5 months ago and lost 20 lbs due to an injury in my right leg. Looking to gain the weight back. Took me 2 years just to get to 180 lbs the natural way. What do you think about this? Would appreciate RESPECTFUL replies and no one telling me how stupid it is or how stupid they think I am! I want to hear the pros and cons. Also, best and safest place to give the injection and how much to use. Thanks!
    I took off 2-3 years from lifting and lost 40lbs of muscle, built back 25lbs in about 4-5 months. I recomend you train naturally for a few months and see how it goes, I bet you gain 90% of that lost muscle back in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Have you been able to lift at all? Muscle memory is a great thing and you should be able to recover much of your muscle naturally in a pretty quick amount of time. Are your injuries healed to the point where you can lift again full force? I think once you have spent some time back in the gym then at your age you are certainly old enough to choose whether you want to use aas. I am assuming you have never done a cycle so I would start with a pretty simple cycle of test at 500mg a week for ten to twelve weeks.
    Where is the best and safest place to give the injection?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you can always start with the glutes!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    www. spotinjections.com, How long have you been training since recovery? How is your current diet? These are two major things you should ask yourself, and/or post so we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    www. spotinjections.com, How long have you been training since recovery? How is your current diet? These are two major things you should ask yourself, and/or post so we can help.
    Diet consists of alot of protein and meat. 3 meals a day. Dont have time to eat more than three. Can only train three times a week.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Diet consists of alot of protein and meat. 3 meals a day. Dont have time to eat more than three. Can only train three times a week.
    Come on... You cant carry a can of tuna and a plastic spoon with you? How about tuna in a pouch? A shaker cup with protein drink? Protein bar in your pocket? On training: Three times per week is good if you train properly.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

3 meal's a day

that's no good bro if you carn't diet and train proper first than you should not be taken steroid 's just get some cratine

Anymore excuses? Give me a break, at most you're getting 2000calories/day, that's about half of what you should be taking in to maximize your growth potential. If I were you, I'd seriously look at my diet and then decide if you're ready to make the sacrifices.

Look, I am not looking to be HUGE, just want to gain about 20 lbs without having to work my ass off and with my metaboliz it is really hard. Most I have every weighed in my life is 175-180 and I am 6 foot and 28 year old. By doing one or two cycles, am I really risking much?

SensP is offline Associate Member
    If you don't eat more than 3 meals a day, unless you're eating very large meals, steroids aren't going to do much for you. You may gain a couple of pounds of muscle, but really, is it worth it for a couple of pounds? Not here to judge you. It's your body. But everybody on here will tell you the same thing: eat more. Bro, try some meal replacement powder if you're schedule is too busy for you to eat more solid food.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Look, I am not looking to be HUGE, just want to gain about 20 lbs without having to work my ass off and with my metaboliz it is really hard. Most I have every weighed in my life is 175-180 and I am 6 foot and 28 year old. By doing one or two cycles, am I really risking much?
    Not looking to be huge huh? try eating!!

All I hear is EAT EAT EAT! Some of us have lifestyles where we CAN NOT EAT ALL THE TIME. I guess I could blow off my job and work so I could eat 5 times a day, but then I would be a big guy with NO JOB which seems like most of them are! Not looking to degrade anyone, just seems like everyone keeps saying EAT EAT EAT. i dont want to gain weight in my STOMACH!

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    All I hear is EAT EAT EAT! Some of us have lifestyles where we CAN NOT EAT ALL THE TIME. I guess I could blow off my job and work so I could eat 5 times a day, but then I would be a big guy with NO JOB which seems like most of them are! Not looking to degrade anyone, just seems like everyone keeps saying EAT EAT EAT. i dont want to gain weight in my STOMACH!
    every job ive had i could eat during

right now at work i bring 4 cans of tuna and a large thermos with 4 cups oats 6 cups milk and chocolate sauce in it

gives me 2 nice meals and it only takes like 10 min to down
    (i doubt ud need that much per meal, but its my real situation so its my best example)

ur saying u dont have 20 free min at work?

also, if you want the mass fast, ull hafta gain some fat, but fat is easy to cut

just follow AR's cutting primer (best cutter ever)

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Fine. Do whatever you want.

I reccomend 5 grams test/wk for 56 wks.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    the more you eat, the muscle you will gain if you eat properly, if you eat hohos all day then you gain it in your stomach. Eat a diet high in protien high in carbs and low on fat and sugars, you dont need AAS yet

orosco is offline Associate Member
    You dont have to eat 6 meals a day and have 4K cal's to put on size..Can you eat 3 meals a day and do a cycle and gain some weight? YES. But dont expect any permenant results. The bro's are right in that you need to maximize your growth by eating like a madman..If you can only eat 3 meals a day, then at least carry a few protein bars with you..I used to only eat 3 meals a day..Inbetween classes etc and YES I would get great gains but they were never permenant..So do what you can bro, up your cals, protein etc and if your looking to do a cycle to jumpstart yourself in the gym to put on 20lbs then do a cycle of Test Enan/ Deca / Dbol ...You may be able to get 20lbs.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    You dont have to eat 6 meals a day and have 4K cal's to put on size..Can you eat 3 meals a day and do a cycle and gain some weight? YES. But dont expect any permenant results. The bro's are right in that you need to maximize your growth by eating like a madman..If you can only eat 3 meals a day, then at least carry a few protein bars with you..I used to only eat 3 meals a day..Inbetween classes etc and YES I would get great gains but they were never permenant..So do what you can bro, up your cals, protein etc and if your looking to do a cycle to jumpstart yourself in the gym to put on 20lbs then do a cycle of Test Enan/ Deca/ Dbol...You may be able to get 20lbs.
    excellent advice there. just dont run that much gear.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    ...just want to gain about 20 lbs without having to work my ass off...
    No one is trying to give you a hard time, but you said it yourself - you don't want to work hard.
    Everything we earn is with hard work - Car, House, Vacations, Education etc. etc.
    Invest in yourself and kick some butt for a while naturally.
    You'll appreciate the gains from AAs that much more later.

Try it for a few months and see what happens.
    You can do it!

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    STEROIDS are not some magic serum dude. My buddy and I started doing a cycle around the same time, I eat like crazy and he always has an excuse why he can't, guess who has the best gains? You should be ready to get serious if your gonna do something serious like taking ANABOLICS>>>

omnipotent is offline Banned
    if you think eating will make you fat you should just forget about aas .. and forget about working out .. thats the main priority other then the training .. its not hard to carry a few bars .. a shaker with some whey in it.. and some tuna or chicken in some tubaware.. thats just lookin for an excuse i work 10 hours a day and go to school .. and still fit in 6-8 solid meals and get an hour and a half of training 5 days a week .. so whats your excuse ?

You have a job, but in reality you are a lazy bum. Go play in the sandbox.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Dont just do aas for an easy way out at the cost of your own hormone suppression...thats not a great idea

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I consume 8 meals a day..........4 solids and 4 shakes and I, like 99% of people on this board have full time schedules.....school or job etc. All I can say is where there is a will there is a way. You wanna gain 20lbs? You could literally increase your protein by 100g a day and double your calorie intake and gain 20lbs in 6 months or less and KEEP the 20 lbs. This all done naturally of course. No one on this board is trying to flame you.......we are all trying to help. Ever heard of the saying 'to be cruel to be kind'. Take not of what these big boys say and learn from it. Good luck.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You have a job, but in reality you are a lazy bum. Go play in the sandbox.
    LMAO

Thread Information