Power Viking is offline Banned

Huge losses. What`s going on here!?

OK, so I did this estandron + dbol cycle to get some gains that would leave my system quickly. My gains in the squat and DL seems to have remained, but it seems like 100% of my upper body gains have left me!!!

After doing PCT and getting my normal test levels up I started to lose some BF. I`ve dropped about 10 pounds. Could it be that I`ve dieted away the muscles? I have been eating more carbs than usual, but could it be that my glykogen deposits are still depleted (maybe because of the ECA-stack I`ve been taking recently. Coffein draws water out of the muslces).

Because I`ve got a lot of finals at the university right now I`ve been using light weights. Haven`t got the energy to bust my ass more than 90% now that I`m occupied with schoolwork. Could it be that my body is in a "slumber mode" so that I have to gradually work my way back to 100% ?

Have you experienced any stuff like this? I did 145 kg in the narrow grip bench press a few months ago, now I haven`t got a chance at 140. I`m actually lifting worse than before the cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    with d-bol you're going to lose water weight, that could be what you lost

JohnnyB

I did mostly estandron, just threw in 3-4 dbols a day. The losses in bodyweight is acceptable, but to lose every single pound (22 lbs) of my bench press strength gained seems absurd.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    I did mostly estandron, just threw in 3-4 dbols a day. The losses in bodyweight is acceptable, but to lose every single pound (22 lbs) of my bench press strength gained seems absurd.
    You will soon learn to appreciate muscle memory! You are weaker since your own test levels are probably still on the low end. Give it some more time and most of the strength should come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You will soon learn to appreciate muscle memory! You are weaker since your own test levels are probably still on the low end. Give it some more time and most of the strength should come back.
    Well, I finished my cycle in May so I doubt that`s the reason.
    It`s probably 50% real loss and 50% that`s temporarily gone due to the body being in "slumber mode" from light workouts and perhaps a bit too low glycogen levels. My strength in the assistance work and speed work has stayed so it seems like its my bodys ability to 1RM that`s down for the moment. Weird stuff.

Thread Information