DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

thinking of Testosterone Enanthate

You think for a semi-novice 300mg of Testosterone Enanthate is good for a first educated cycle ? Running about 11 weeks with nolva 10mg a day.

PCT
    2 weeks after last shot
    clomid
    Nolvadex

Think this can get me decent results. I am not looking to blow up like arnold to just deflat. Looking for keepable gains , about 10 lbs of mass would be more then enough.

been working out for 5 years. 5'6 170

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    You think for a semi-novice 300mg of Testosterone Enanthate is good for a first educated cycle ? Running about 11 weeks with nolva 10mg a day.

PCT
    2 weeks after last shot
    clomid
    Nolvadex

Think this can get me decent results. I am not looking to blow up like arnold to just deflat. Looking for keepable gains , about 10 lbs of mass would be more then enough.

been working out for 5 years. 5'6 170
    1) Bump the Test to 500 mg/ew. Two shots of 250 mgs a week.
    2) Run the nolva @ 10 like you said to prevent gyno. I always do and never have had gyno and I still get my gains.
    3) Start PCT 3 weeks after last shoot.
    4) Your one of the more intelligent person's to post a first cycle.
    5) My hat off to you for researching the use of ANABOLICS. Yes Baby

Blog Entries
    Thank you for compliment. Can i ask two more newbish questions before i am on my way.

1) After the last shot of test and between the PCT is there anything that i should do just to help in keeping gains ? I understand my test level will be dropping and i am sure PCT takes at least a week to kick in. So i am looking at about 4 weeks of lower test levels before body kicks in natural test . I am worry this could hinder my keepable gains. Am i over worried ?

2) I am still a little sketchy on how much to buy/inject. I was just about to reserach this but while i am bending you ear. The ratio is
    Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml x 10ml
    How many of these do i need ?
    How much to inject ?

I know sticks are in cc's while this is in ml and the last thing i want to do is inject/buy wrong amount.

Thanks again.

Thank you for compliment. Can i ask two more newbish questions before i am on my way.

1) After the last shot of test and between the PCT is there anything that i should do just to help in keeping gains ? I understand my test level will be dropping and i am sure PCT takes at least a week to kick in. So i am looking at about 4 weeks of lower test levels before body kicks in natural test . I am worry this could hinder my keepable gains. Am i over worried ?

2) I am still a little sketchy on how much to buy/inject. I was just about to reserach this but while i am bending you ear. The ratio is
    How much to inject ?

I know sticks are in cc's while this is in ml and the last thing i want to do is inject/buy wrong amount.

Thanks again.
    1) To keep your gains you must keep your calories up and do PCT
    2) where did you get Test @ 300mgs. Ok fuccck it. Do 3/4 of a CC or ML on Sun and 3/4 of a CC on Wed. That will equal 450 mgs a week. You could do 1 cc two times a week for a total of 600mgs. I never say 100 mgs extra is going to kill anyone
    3) how to inject.. go here ..http://www.spotinjections.com/

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    1cc=1ml, so it is easy from there.

Your vials will have 3000 mg of test in them (300mg/ml*10ml).

It is down hill from here if you run the 450mg/week he is suggesting for 12 weeks you need 5,400mg, or a bit less than 2 vials.

Those are nebish questions BUT NOT stupid by any means

How much to inject ?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Triposinator; 12-01-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Easy big boy

If Your Under 25 Yrs Old...read This

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    2) where did you get Test @ 300mgs. Ok fuccck it.
    Last edited by Triposinator; 12-01-2005 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    2) where did you get Test @ 300mgs.

, lol

That how it was listed so i cant complain, more worried about if its real or not !

I will keep calories high through out cycle and PCT.

Thank you for inject site. I have been to the darkside before but as a stupid uneducated newbie. I have done the sticks and know the pain. Some how this time i am looking forward to it. Thank you again for the help.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    ...and great thread for a newbie to get quality info.
    Sorry for the highjack.
    Good luck on your cycle.

For Test E, the sticky at this site recommends 14 days from the last injection.

3) Start PCT 3 weeks after last shoot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    For Test E, the sticky at this site recommends 14 days from the last injection.
    Thats what i thought

I also approach dosing a little different. What won't kill me isn't much of a consideration.

I'm on a cycle of 400mg Test E/Week. I'll finish with solid gains. 500 is the sweat spot for most people. And two vials will get you there right on the money for a 12 week cycle.

You could do 1 cc two times a week for a total of 600mgs. I never say 100 mgs extra is going to kill anyone

bigJJ is offline Member
    Just to throw a mild complication in there...

And DSM please feel free to disregard. I'm merely throwing it in for arguments sake....

Since he has to wait 2 weeks before beginning PCT anyway, what about 50 MG Prop/ED for two weeks, then begin PCT? Just to stave off any unnecessary post cycle crash.

Granted ED injects are a bit much for a newbie, but two weeks isn't that long. Then begin PCT as normal.

Any thoughts?

bigJJ is offline Member
    And yes.. 500mg/wk is the normally advised dosage for a first cycle of a long acting ester.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Again... in the end, your diet and training schedule will dictate your gains. Not your juice. Just to reiterate.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    post cycle crash would come during PCT, not the two weeks after last shot. in those two weeks you would still have more than enough test in your system, that is why you wait the two weeks until running your PCT when you r body iws short on natural Test and you have depeted the depot you shot

Thread Information