Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

DNP without AAS?

Is it ok to do DNP with t3 and clen off cycle? I was thinking of doing this. I'm at 60 days post cycle.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Interesting question. I'm currently running it at 400mg/day with 50mg/day of Prop and 400 mg/wk of EQ.

Too soon to see results, so I'm interested to hear any opinions on the subject.

I'm also running 40mg/day of clen and 20mg/day of T3.

Geesus, I'm a walking pharmacy...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Interesting question. I'm currently running it at 400mg/day with 50mg/day of Prop and 400 mg/wk of EQ.

Too soon to see results, so I'm interested to hear any opinions on the subject.

I'm also running 40mg/day of clen and 20mg/day of T3.

Geesus, I'm a walking pharmacy...
    You are not natural..... hehehe..... Are any of us?

Hmmm, why only 50mgs ed prop? If I remember right, EQ can be harsh on the HPTA like deca . I would run at least 75mgs prop ed. I would recommend 100mgs ed. And get your HCG in there during your cycle. 500ius e3d is good then ed at the last week up to your last prop/EQ shot.

How does DNP make you feel? Does it jack your stomach or make you feel a little sick? 400mgs seems like a lot ed. I'm reading 200mgs max ed. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-02-2005 at 05:24 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You are not natural..... hehehe..... Are any of us?

Hmmm, why only 50mgs ed prop? If I remember right, EQ can be harsh on the HPTA like deca . I would run at least 75mgs prop ed. I would recommend 100mgs ed. And get your HCG in there during your cycle. 500ius e3d is good then ed at the last week up to your last prop/EQ shot.

How does DNP make you feel? Does it jack your stomach or make you feel a little sick? 400mgs seems like a lot ed. I'm reading 200mgs max ed. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm sorry... I thought folks knew... I'm on 250mg/wk of Test E from now until they lower me into the ground...lol. I suppose thats important

PM me if you want the good DNP man (I'll only share it with Seattle, all you others F-off...)

Honestly, I've read the horror stories... If all goes well, I'm planning on 600mg/wk at day 10. The secret is in the antioxident blend, V8 juice, pineapple chunks and almost 2 gallons of water per day. Stomach feels fine, don't feel sick. Tired YES!! I slept 12 hours yesterday, and was still tired.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should hit 25-50mcg of T3 with a DNP cycle anyway. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money on supplements... well not extra but more money on supps. Be safe.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP is extremely effective for fatloss. But I woul atleast take it with some aas so you dont burn muscle away too!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    DNP is extremely effective for fatloss. But I woul atleast take it with some aas so you dont burn muscle away too!
    DNP is anti-catabolic. The T3 is a replacement dose as your thyroid shuts down with dnp. You will not burn much muscle away.

Thread Information