NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Is fat loss from clen directly proportional to dosage?

Discuss.

no it isn't ...it is ether on or it's off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    no it isn't ...it is ether on or it's off.
    Ha ha, well that stopped the discussion dead in its tracks didn't it?

So there is no merit to increasing dosage until sides become too much? - It has a digital rather than analogue effect if you like?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would also like to know this..

bigJJ is offline Member
    I'd say it depends on what it's run with.

Not to disagree with Lion, but just for fun...

Clen with Prop?

Clen with EQ?

Clen with DNP ?

Clen by itself?

None of these will have an effect on fat loss directly proportional to dosage?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Hiya Hippo!

Anyway, back on topic...

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    I'd say it depends on what it's run with.

Not to disagree with Lion, but just for fun...

Clen with Prop?

Clen with EQ?

Clen with DNP ?

Clen by itself?

None of these will have an effect on fat loss directly proportional to dosage?
    bigJJ - Thanks for the input bro , would you mind elaborating on your ideas a bit please?

In my experience weight loss is not vastly increased if the dosage is,when i hear 'keep climbing till you can feel the sides' i disagree.This theory is based on my own personal experiences and i have used clen many times and cycled it many ways.......week on week off,2 days on 2days off etc etc. I find a relatively low dose works virtually as well as a high one but without the uncomfortable sides.JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    In my experience weight loss is not vastly increased if the dosage is,when i hear 'keep climbing till you can feel the sides' i disagree.This theory is based on my own personal experiences and i have used clen many times and cycled it many ways.......week on week off,2 days on 2days off etc etc. I find a relatively low dose works virtually as well as a high one but without the uncomfortable sides.JMHO
    Thanks for the reply xtralarg , what is your preferred daily intake of clen?

Also, others that cycle clen for fat loss please chime in on these 2 questions:

1 Do you think that,
    (A)It is best to increase clen dosage as high as possible while keeping sides manageable,
    or
    (B)There is an optimum dosage for me that burns just as much fat as higher doses.

2 What daily dosage of clen do you utilise when you run it?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Thanks for the reply xtralarg , what is your preferred daily intake of clen ?

Also, others that cycle clen for fat loss please chime in on these 2 questions:

1 Do you think that,
    (A)It is best to increase clen dosage as high as possible while keeping sides manageable,
    or
    (B)There is an optimum dosage for me that burns just as much fat as higher doses.

2 What daily dosage of clen do you utilise when you run it?
    I have a high tollerance and have gone as high as 300mcg yes i know but its true...........id did experience sides at that dosage,not unbearable though i might add!
    I have rn 200mcg for a week+ at a time and find that after a few days i seem to build up a tollerance to it and start needing more and more to get the same hot ,shakey feeling.
    If i was to run clen again,which i may not do due to the heart issues, i would run it at 80-120mcg ed, probably 2days on 2off...........at this dosage i personally would not feel many sides but i would still do its job.

BTW i find it works very well as a cutter with t3/t4.....

I have a high tollerance and have gone as high as 300mcg yes i know but its true...........id did experience sides at that dosage,not unbearable though i might add!
    I have rn 200mcg for a week+ at a time and find that after a few days i seem to build up a tollerance to it and start needing more and more to get the same hot ,shakey feeling.
    If i was to run clen again,which i may not do due to the heart issues, i would run it at 80-120mcg ed, probably 2days on 2off...........at this dosage i personally would not feel many sides but i would still do its job.

BTW i find it works very well as a cutter with t3/t4.....
    I am currently running 140mcg clen with 120mcg T3 and it seems to be going well, I have run clen before at 200mcg but I now think that such a high dose is unnecessary. I think I saw booz state in another thread that he gets good results off just 40mcg, so maybe I'm still overcooking it.
    booz where are you, get your whoring arse in here and join the debate!

I am currently running 140mcg clen with 120mcg T3 and it seems to be going well, I have run clen before at 200mcg but I now think that such a high dose is unnecessary. I think I saw booz state in another thread that he gets good results off just 40mcg, so maybe I'm still overcooking it.

Yeah c'mon booz show yourself..............

A mate runs at 40 with excellent results.....give it a try,i might work for you.
    You sure your running 120mcg T3?? Thats a hell of a lot mate

Yeah c'mon booz show yourself..............

A mate runs at 40 with excellent results.....give it a try,i might work for you.
    You sure your running 120mcg T3?? Thats a hell of a lot mate
    6 squirts of AR-R liquid T3, I'm running test enanthate to prevent catabolism and it seems to be working, in fact I'm gaining!

bigJJ is offline Member
    bigJJ - Thanks for the input bro , would you mind elaborating on your ideas a bit please?

Well, currently, I'm running 400mg of DNP /daily, 50mg Prop/daily, 300mg EQ weekly, 40mcg clen daily and 20mg T3/daily. So I'm a bit of a walking experiment (All done with due diligence, don't get me wrong. I'm not stacking things just for fun. They all have their place)

My real question to Lion is Clens place alongside other compounds that are reputed to give you harder gains, not just fatloss.

In my current cycle, I'm using Clen for a different reason, as an energy booster. DNP is notorious for depleting energy (and it does). The clen helps to relieve that, especially pre workout.

The T3 usage is also directly related to the lowered thyroid levels associated with DNP.

But without DNP, will increased dosages help harden gains made by Prop and EQ? It has been shown to be a very effective fat burning agent. Would that, in higher doses, not work in conjunction with Prop and EQ? I was always under the impression that it was dosage dependant.

Beyond that... Clen by itself. It is not dosage dependant? I've been on Albuteral inhalers most of my life, and I can tell you that, as far as relieving symptoms, they are dosage dependant. Most assuredly. So clen and it's fat burning properties are different?

I'm not disagreeing, just questioning.

It's a great subject, one that is not often enough discussed, and one that I'm glad was brought up.
    Last edited by bigJJ; 12-02-2005 at 05:37 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    BTW...

Just as a cutter, btween cycles, I went to 120mcg of clen /day. it was not pleasant...lol. I would not do it again.

6 squirts of AR-R liquid T3, I'm running test enanthate to prevent catabolism and it seems to be working, in fact I'm gaining!
    If its workin mate then keep it runnin.........what more can i say?

bigJJ is offline Member
    If its workin mate then keep it runnin.........what more can i say?
    See, that's the cool thing about our sport. Doctors can't support us, because politicians don't support us. But we are smart enough to think for ourselves.

The simple fact is bro, if it works, keep doing what you're doing.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    me a whore how dare you!!!
    i personally havent used clen much aside from twice with pct,but when i did run the clen i did not use anymore than 40mcg as you stated abouv Small!
    i ran the clen straight though usin benadryl every three weeks,ran it for around7-8 weeks and the weight dropped off.
    the thing that i find with most compounds including roids is that different things affect different people in different ways,wat works for 1 person may not do the same for another.the same applys to dosages obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    me a whore how dare you!!!
    Sorry bro, I don't know what I was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i personally havent used clen much aside from twice with pct,but when i did run the clen i did not use anymore than 40mcg as you stated abouv Small!
    i ran the clen straight though usin benadryl every three weeks,ran it for around7-8 weeks and the weight dropped off.
    the thing that i find with most compounds including roids is that different things affect different people in different ways,wat works for 1 person may not do the same for another.the same applys to dosages obviously!
    At 40mcg did you encounter much shaking or sweating?

Thanks for your contribution me ol' cocker!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sorry bro, I don't know what I was thinking!

At 40mcg did you encounter much shaking or sweating?

Thanks for your contribution me ol' cocker!

no shakin mate maybe a little sweating,yeah i did feel that my body temp went up a little!

Thread Information