CHARGER is offline Banned

Don't use Anadrol?

Hi fellas,I've been working out now for about 6 months and have had imo great gains, going from 185lbs on the bench to 260 1 time max.I AM 6'4'' 220lbs.I've done some research and have decided to go with a stack of anadrol and test e and a clomid post-cycle.Well the supplier told me that he thought that the anadrol would cause to much bloating, but I was WANTING TO GAIN about 30lbs anyway.I have my heart set on Anadrol so can you give some good stacks and anti's that are proven and gain-keeping.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    500mg test enanthate for 10 weeks
    50mg anadrol ed for the first 25-30 days
    20mg nolvadex ed
    clomid post cycle

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd stay clear of all anabolics since you have only been working out 6 months. Most people here work out for ~5-6 years before starting.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with symatech... stick around and keep training natural for a few more years then do it up. sounds like your off to a good start naturally anyway...

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, makes sense but he is already getting it for me so i'm in, thanks PAULIE,Just do the anadrol 4weeks instead of 6-8 though?, not questioning your recipe just wanting to know why.

MCM123 is offline Banned
    6 months and you're trying anadrol already..and your first cycle?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, makes sense but he is already getting it for me so i'm in, thanks PAULIE,Just do the anadrol 4weeks instead of 6-8 though?, not questioning your recipe just wanting to know why.
    because anadrol is very liver toxic & should be run the first 4 weeks at most for a jump start in strength. i personally tried anadrol this cycle that im on, & i couldn't take the side effects after 3weeks, so i cut it short. anadrol doesn't effect everybody the same & i experienced no bloating at all, none drastically anyway. if i were u & this is ur first time, i would run dbol instead of drol. u will get some amazing results as i prefer it now over drol. just my opinion, but seriously Drol is not usually recommended for a first run as an oral steroid . first time oral go w/ dbol, seriously, u wont regret it. then in ur next run w/ roids u can try anadrol & see if u react to it.. good luck

BOBBY D

THANKS Bob,my goal wait is 260lbs given my size.What was some of the effects of drol that you had.Is test e a good stack with d-bol.Besides drol what is a safer roid that still adds bulk and strength stacked with d-bol

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    ummmm.....maybe i'm confused but do you think that drol and d-bol are the same?

Both are very powerful and will gain you size. My opinion is that drol is much stronger than d-bol. Of course the 'stronger' something is the more side effects you get. Either of these stacked with test will gain you size with good diet and some training.

If you're going to do your first cycle just 6 months into training do yourself a favour and just take the test. One thing at a time until you know how your body reacts.

''just take the test''with what focus?
    ''ummmm.....maybe i'm confused but do you think that drol and d-bol are the same?''
    I was talking to Bob read closer

thanks for the info

Smiley619 is offline Member
    been lifting for 6 months, its takes a while to find what REALLY works for you in terms of diet and routine imo. so out of those 6 how many are months have you been really hittin it right??your a grown as man and will do what you what...but i would wait a little while. you are making great gains natural it seems. and even if you have already placed your order it doesnt mean you have to use it as soon as you get it.

More good advice Smiley, IVE GOT A GREAT SPOTTER,which makes all the diffrence in the world. I work weekends fri-sat-sun so I get to hit it 4 days a week sometimes fri-evenings.And I admit its not a sure thing with my connection with drol, but your right I'm a 29 year old grown man.D-BOL is still in the cards also cause ive heard alot of drol not being a vary good/safe starter.Went from 208-9 to 220 in 6 months on protien,food, and creatine but im 6'4'' so 35-50lbs is what i'm working for.

Thanks again

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, the guys are right.. drol is stronger.. shouldnt be done on the first cycle. You should wait a bit yet, but if you are going to do one anyways, Only test should be done on the first one. But everyone is different. I ran dbol with my test on the first cycle and liked it..Now Im running drol, but this is a few cycles in already....

Any good d-bol recipes with bulk and weight.

GIVE THE BEST GAIN KEEPERS TOO.

Cool username GOALSEEKER!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    gaining and keeping 30+ pounds on a cycle is a long shot.i dont know if you were expecting that from one cycle or not. as long as you bust ass while your on and threw your pct you should be happy with your results.

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    Any good d-bol recipes with bulk and weight.

GIVE THE BEST GAIN KEEPERS TOO.

Cool username GOALSEEKER!
    Thanks Bro! Helps me keep myself dedicated to my life long dream of being physically fit and in top notch condition!! I will not stop till I achieve it!!
    Anywho, I ran 40mg/ed on my first, but to tell you the truth, switched to drol shortly after that. Now remember, we are all different people with different bodies...Plus the dbol I had may have been bunk, so there is always that factor too....

Actually I'm a poor weightgainer having to give up B-ball for the last 2 months to not burn off my calories.So if I can keep 10-15lbs through each cycle for 3or 4 cycles(the right way of course)I'll be unmovable in the post.
    I DO HAVE A GOOD WORK HABIT IN THE GYM TOO SMILEY,SO I AM ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING MY GAINS.......

THANKS

just remember... EAT EAT EAT.. I ate super clean on my first one, but didnt eat enough, and didnt gain a whole heckuva lot....this one, so far, Ive been eating a ton and doing cardio 3 times a week.....will make a huge difference!!

YEA I need to eat like the little asian dude on the hotdog eatin contest on espn that eat more dogs than all those bigger guys.

At the gym today some dude was talking about flax seed oil for a good calorie low volume waightgainer...Watchya think.

Ive heard of that, but never actually tried it...I just pig out on fish, rice, steak, xtra lean gr beef, and enough veggies that I think Im growing some!! LOL

Thread Information