evil_genious is offline New Member

looking for good cycle

Im am looking fo a good cylcle to bulk me up quick but also burn fat quick I want to lower my body fat % from 23 to about 8 9 And i need to do this before march. Any suggestions will help thanx

I have been training for about 2 months now cardio and weight traning
    I have not taken any cycles yet but i am taking natural cyles cuts
    I have seen some results just not fast enough

Is there any cycles you could take seperateley say cuts then a gain cycle and still get iut done before march
    Last edited by evil_genious; 12-02-2005 at 12:20 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bulking and cutting are two contradicting things. Im not saying it's impossible to get bigger while losing b/f but in reality you porbably wont lose more then 2-3% if that while goin this route. I'd say pick one or the other. your best bet would be to clean up diet and cardio (if you eat really shitty or something, then by cleaning it up you may be able to gain and lose fairly well)

magic

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I always lose bodyfat if I eat clean & keep up on my cardio, on or off a cycle. It's all diet and cardio. I hate cardio! You might find a good cutting cycle in here somewhere if you look around though

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It is impossible to bulk and cut at the same time, bulking includes fat gains and there no magic cycle that is going to do that. You could do a lean mass cycle and gain some muscle and lose some fat, but that's it. But what you need to do is research and read up on the drug that are used for cycling and decide which would work for you.

How old are you, what are your stats, how long you been training and have you every used gear before?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I always lose bodyfat if I eat clean & keep up on my cardio, on or off a cycle. It's all diet and cardio. I hate cardio! You might find a good cutting cycle in here somewhere if you look around though
    That is the best cutting cycle

JohnnyB

Thread Information