musclestack is offline Productive Member

Stop gaining after orals

I know I posted something like this a while back, but I have seemed to plateau. After I discontinued my Anadrol after week 4, I lost some water-weight, which was expected and plateaued for a little while, then I gained about another 2 pounds,which left me weighing about 198 lbs. and I have stopped there for the last 3 weeks. I can't really figure out why I can't keep gaining cuz I'm also on Test E at 800 mg/wk and Tren Ace. at 70 mg/day.

Has anyone else experienced this at the end of their oral kickstart where they don't gain anymore. I guess I can't be really TOO upset; I have put on a good 20 lbs. But 3 weeks? Without any gain in strength or size???

I'll also have you know that I increased my calorie intake by almost 1000 (even though it wasn't really needed cuz I was gaining fine off of 3000 calories. Also, gear is 100% legit!!!

Any thoughts?
    MS

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I'll also have you know that I increased my calorie intake by almost 1000 (even though it wasn't really needed cuz I was gaining fine off of 3000 calories. Also, gear is 100% legit!!!

Any thoughts?
    MS
    4000 calories is cute if ur natural

bump it to 5000 if u wanna really progress

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you need more food. EAT EAT EAT

chest6 is offline Banned
    You started out with 3000 calories? Man..I wouldnt start with anything less than 5000. Eat more like the rest said.

Alright, I'll bump up my calories to 5000 and see how I progress in the next week or so. But do you think that this is 100% the problem. And has anyone else experienced not gaining weight after their oral kickstart?

Thanks for the replies,
    MS

Blog Entries
    yes...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Orals will give you quick weight yes, but a lot of will be water. When they are discontinued, the water will start to subside, and the injectible base will continue adding size to you, but your weight won't fluctuate much more, since you are simultaneously losing water and adding muscle. Make sense? Thats the best way I can put it.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Orals will give you quick weight yes, but a lot of will be water. When they are discontinued, the water will start to subside, and the injectible base will continue adding size to you, but your weight won't fluctuate much more, since you are simultaneously losing water and adding muscle. Make sense? Thats the best way I can put it.
    True, I understand. However, even if I was replacing water weight or fat with muscle, I would still be gaining strength and that is not the case here. I think it is because, like you all said, I need to increase my calorie intake even more. Thanks for all the advice,
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    yes...

Hey, bro. Do you mean "yes" as in you are sure that my lack of calories is 100% the problem; or do you mean "yes" as in you have experienced this also after an oral kickstart? Sorry, just not quite clear.

Blog Entries
    Bro you need to eat. get your skiny ass of the ****ing computer and make you self a meal.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Bro you need to eat. get your skiny ass of the ****ing computer and make you self a meal.
    Haha, I think Congress should ban food from sports since eating more gives an unfair advantage. Don't get to worried bro, I have had similar things happen to me. Don't expect to gain a pound of day through your 12 week cycle, cause it doesn't happen. If it did one could gain 84lbs (12*7*1lb) per cycle and become pro overnight. I am satisfied with 5-15lbs per cycle.

I could reply to this comment like I see everyone else responding to these kind of comments in the past few months and say something like "Who are you calling a skinny ass, you punk m****r f****r, c**k s***ing, ****** ***** *** ***** ******", but I really like you GSXXR. Have a nice day, bro!

doesnt he weigh more than you?

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    What does your training look like? You must be over-training, if your diet is truly at least 4000 calories.

true

heavy you have a very good point...bc u should grow off 3500 calories..but as gssxr said..dont expect the gains to come as fast as they did with the orals, and when you dis continue them dont be suprised to see your weight decrease. i wouldnt jump right up to 5k calories though. slowly increase them, so you dont get fat.

Thread Information