305 boy is offline New Member

Clomid during cycle

I am aware some AS shut down your natural production of certain hormones. I also understand that a PCT product such as, clomid helps stimulate natural hormone production. My questions is, can a person take a PCT product such as clomid/letro during a cycle to minimize the effects of reduced natural productions of certain hormones such as test.

Also, when trying to reduce body fat, may it be beneficial to take an Anti-E since estrogen increases water retention and storage of fats?

thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I use clomid while on sometimes just to keep my nuts plump - i might do 2 weeks at 50mg ED along with a few shots of HCG around 2/3rds of the way through my cycle (maybe week 8 of a 12 weeker) - seems to make recovery smoother
    Sometimes I add 4g of trib a day to the mix for the same reasons.

cool man thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No, clomid will do nothing during a cycle, use HCg at 300-500iu every 3-5 days starting from day one of the cycle. This will keep the boys alive, but nothing will stop you from shutting down

JohnnyB

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    No, clomid will do nothing during a cycle, use HCg at 300-500iu every 3-5 days starting from day one of the cycle. This will keep the boys alive, but nothing will stop you from shutting down

JohnnyB
    i would go with this!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Yeah, clomid is not going to keep your nuts "plump" on cycle. Clomid and Nolva are both SERMs so they can be used on cycle, but you are better off without them during cycle and running an anti-e like ldex or letro instead.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I've been reading some interesting thoughts on how ATD could be used while on cycle to help reduce shutdown. Some think that ATD could act as a SARM and prevent androgen negative feedback by blocking the androgen receptor in the hypothalmus.

Author L Rea sa crazy as he is has written abou this a few times, I'll dig up some of his writings.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends what aas you are using. If you take var or primo, something that wont shut you down to much, the answer is yes. Taking clomid during cycle will keep natrual test-levels a little higher. With test/deca or tren it woudnt work, because of complete shutdown.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    305BOY WTF!?!? could you have been a lil more creative with your username there buddy.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahahaha...thats no good. Chest7 is next

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    will we see more hippos? that is the real worry here.. =)

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

JohnnyB
    yeah - it may be crap - I've never run the clomid without HCG so that may be whats doing the trick, I think i got the clomid idea off MikeXXL....? Might just try HCG next time.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    305BOY WTF!?!? could you have been a lil more creative with your username there buddy.

Ha...sorry bro...couldn't think of anything else....look outside and saw the miami sky line....so i figured ......w/e man.....

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I've been reading some interesting thoughts on how ATD could be used while on cycle to help reduce shutdown. Some think that ATD could act as a SARM and prevent androgen negative feedback by blocking the androgen receptor in the hypothalmus.

Author L Rea sa crazy as he is has written abou this a few times, I'll dig up some of his writings.
    That right there would be reason enough for me to doubt it. Did he back it up with any science or just what he says?

Here's a little back round, of me experience with ALR. I was on staff at a board that had him as a guru, he had his own forum. The board was private so everyone on it was a vet in our community. As we all asked questions, his pat answer was, "you need to read my book", people bought the book read it and started asking question about his methods and his info. They would ask the question, then give their reason for why they used it the way they did, most added scientific studies to back their reasons.

ALR dodged these questions and within 2 weeks, wrote, that he wouldn't be able to post at this board anymore, because he was to busy. He wasn't to busy to answer with "read my book" but once it was read and his methods were challenged with science to back it, he didn't have time to post anymore. I believe he was running form the hard questions, if he truly believe in what he writes he should of answered the questions and just not answered any new thread that were started. The respectable thing to do, would of been answer some questions, about the methods in his book and given the board a 2 week notice, as to him not being able to continue at answering question in his own forum.

I mean come on, who in the hell is going to try his slin with no carbs method? Oh that's right the suspension will keep you from going hypo. This was one of the question he dodged, if you put out something that out there, you better give your reason(s) and show some science to back that dangerous of a method of using slin.

It's easy to read a book, that you don't have to answer for, books or articles are one sided, there's no interaction. Having your own forum is interactive, people can question about what you say and give their reasons why they think you're wrong. If a person won't respond to those questions, his crediblity has gone out the window

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

Bro when you dig those up, pm me and let me know you posted them so I can read them. I have a hard time believing anything will stop you from shutting down. I don't know everything and he might have some science that'll change my mind.

JohnnyB

Thread Information