tyler D is offline Banned

best kind of creatine..

man i am sick of these mags saying cell tech is the best creatine or power tech, or eas, what is the best most powerful creatin, is it these cell techs or creatine powerder in grape juice.. i am going today to pick some up so which one is the king,, thank you guys

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure I can tell you what is the best creatine out there. I used cell teck and it works pretty good. I don't think there's a need to do the loading phase though. try it out. I think you'll like it. What I like about it is that there is no need to mix it with a carbohydrate drink. Just mix it w/water and you're good to go.

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    Any type of 100% pure Creatine will work, Just stay away from the liquid Creatine.Stick with the powder Creatine. You can do a search and it'll bring up thousands of threads on it.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have used cell tech, it gave me great results, but its kinda pricey..I also have used EAS betagen--now if you got some money--this is the stuff that I recommend...It has creatine, glutamine, and hmb..I made the most gains while on this...it is more expensive (b/c it has more than just creatine AND b/c its made by EAS) than most others, but it helped me alot. But the best advice I can give you is to buy stuff like this online---its WAYYYY cheaper then going to your local GNC,etc..., yah you might have to wait a few days but you will save tons.

btw-if you just want pure creatine, go with the cheapest you can find, there are only a handfull of creatine manufacturers--so the pure stuff is all the same--just with each name brand on the label...prolab has pretty good prices, check the net. Hope this helps.
    -Cy

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by IronCy
    I have used cell tech, it gave me great results, but its kinda pricey..I also have used EAS betagen--now if you got some money--this is the stuff that I recommend...It has creatine, glutamine, and hmb..I made the most gains while on this...it is more expensive (b/c it has more than just creatine AND b/c its made by EAS) than most others, but it helped me alot. But the best advice I can give you is to buy stuff like this online---its WAYYYY cheaper then going to your local GNC,etc..., yah you might have to wait a few days but you will save tons.

btw-if you just want pure creatine, go with the cheapest you can find, there are only a handfull of creatine manufacturers--so the pure stuff is all the same--just with each name brand on the label...prolab has pretty good prices, check the net. Hope this helps.
    -Cy
    What's it called bro?

so the eas beta in the best

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I am a Beta-gen fan. It even tastes O.K.

Ironweb is offline Member
    EAS has excellent quality all the way around. Just make sure it is HPLC certified from who ever you buy from.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    bigwillister
    cell tech
    betagen
    prolab creatine monohydrate

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Do you like penzoil 10w30 or quakerstate 10w30? As long as it's hplc tested, it's creatine. As far as fruity mixes-to each his own. I take it straight, then swallow with water or oj. works either way. Is there another forum this could have been posted?

RockRover is offline New Member
    Don't forget http://www.SupplementsDirect.com great prices...Been going to them for years.

RockRover is offline New Member

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Look for the creapure trade mark on the label. It's the pureist from of creatine. JMO, but they do test for purity and empurities.

JohnnyB

thanks guys

Thread Information