Thread: Winter cycle

boardhead is offline Associate Member

Winter cycle

stats:

6'1
    16% bf
    25 yo

I just finished an EQ only cycle and Pct. fully recovered for about a month.
    this cycle going to start Feb 1. i have never done Test E before. my goal is to get my bf down to around 10-12% befpre i start:

QV Test E @ 250/wk 1-10
    Sydgroup Winnie 50 ED wk 6-12
    Novla @ 10mg ED
    L-dex @ .25mg Ed
    Pct starting Wk 13 with NOvla @ 50mg ED for 2 weeks
    Novla @ 20mg ED unitl recovered
    Clen
    Creatine

Any other advice would be helpful.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Test dosage is a little low. You are running more winny than test. Winny looks good, and same with everything else, but I would bump test up to 500mg if you really want to see substancial gains. I would add clomid PCT. If you are really against it you should bump the nolva dosage up. Glad to see you want to get your bf down before cycle. By the time you finish your cycle, the weather will be warming up and it will be time to cut after a month or so after you hold onto your gains after PCT.

i want the test dosage to be low....being that this is my first time using Test E and i am sensitive to water retention as it is. i figure 250mg will be a solid start. i would like to get up to aroudn 220 and drop the BF.

i have done winny alone and loved it. also done fina/prop that was cut very short cause of the sides...and recently just did EQ which was mellow.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont think results will be all that great with 250mg. First time users start with 500mg all the time. You are taking .25mg of ldex ed so you have the bloat covered.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I agree chest..Up the test to 500mg a week..I never do under a Gram of test a week, but to each his own..dont worry about water because your on ldex and nolv..You will be fine. If you still get bloat then get yourself a diuretic and take it on the weekends. Its good for draining excess water. There is 2 things i dont understand. First off I think you need to add another anabolic to run with the test. Maybe a little deca ..The first 6 weeks your doing test E alone. Since you just did EQ then I think you should do deca weeks 1-8. Also if your sensitive to water and worried about the bloat, then why on earth are you taking CREATINE?

it is a creatine ethy esther..there is no bloat or water retention...the monohydrate is what causes the bloat.

i will take ur advice into considetion regarding the deca . i did react exceptionally well to the EQ only cyle and i think with this upcoming cycle i will really notice some great physical changes.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    the test is really low but it will be the first time that synthetic test will be in you so you may react okay to it. I wouldn't go in expecting to gain huge amounts of lean body mass.

WELL...LOOKS LIKE ITS A GO THEN...I WILL UPDATE WITH MY PROGRESS WHEN THE TIME COMES....THANX TO ALL

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    stats:

6'1
    16% bf
    25 yo

I just finished an EQ only cycle and Pct. fully recovered for about a month.
    this cycle going to start Feb 1. i have never done Test E before. my goal is to get my bf down to around 10-12% befpre i start:

QV Test E @ 250/wk 1-10
    Sydgroup Winnie 50 ED wk 6-12
    Novla @ 10mg ED
    L-dex @ .25mg Ed
    Pct starting Wk 13 with NOvla @ 50mg ED for 2 weeks
    Novla @ 20mg ED unitl recovered
    Clen
    Creatine

Any other advice would be helpful.
    No need to run nolva and ldex at such low test doses, IMO .25mg ed ldex will keep the bloat away. Esp once you include the whinny which may eliminate the need for an anti e entirely. Interesting cycle, if you gained good off of EQ only this should be good for you.

Thread Information