Pinum is offline Associate Member

Smuggling yes or no

Here's a question- I have metal in my hip that makes the detectors go off at airports and I am going to Mexico next week and I am thinking of picking up some gear. I'm thinking only about a few items but they may have to go in my luggage. Thinking of putting in shampoo bottle or something like that. If I carry the stuff it could get weird when they are running the metal detectors over me. You guy's think I'd be nuts for trying? I've been through customes and they usually just look in your bag 1.2.3...Sounds stupid I know but it is tempting

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    put winny tabs in a cigar tube and put it in your p00per

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Keisitering is always a fine way to get your gear home.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Keisitering is always a fine way to get your gear home.
    I'm a firm believer in not walking though a door that has "EXIT ONLY" posted on it.

One question though....If one would put gear in thier rectum,would that make them gay?

~Pinnacle~

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    just put it in your luggage, you should be cool. THey only search random bags and when they do its for big objects. You should be cool. shampoo idea sounds good too.
    Last edited by IXISiDiuSIXI; 12-02-2005 at 03:12 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm a firm believer in not walking though a door that has "EXIT ONLY" posted on it.

One question though....If one would put gear in thier rectum,would that make them gay?

~Pinnacle~
    I say, if anything goes in you're on the other team...exit only!

I lied, truth is, I don't believe in me smuggling-I bleieve in paying someone else to do it for me. And washing my gear off very, very thoroughly.
    Last edited by shortie; 12-02-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I lied, truth is, I don't believe in me smuggling-I bleieve in paying someone else to do it for me. And washing my gear off very, very thouroughly.
    Nice to see you're taking advantage of the spell check feature.

Nice to see you're taking advantage of the spell check feature.

Hey now! Damnit Pinn I can't help it if this cheap ass board won't pay for some good spell check.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i've been thinking about buying gear in mexico and bringing it back over the border too. anyone ever do this?

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    i've been thinking about buying gear in mexico and bringing it back over the border too. anyone ever do this?
    ya i just did it for the first time 3 weeks ago. If your going through Tijuana it's easy, be cautious, go with a group of people, and don't talk to anyone on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    Here's a question- I have metal in my hip that makes the detectors go off at airports and I am going to Mexico next week and I am thinking of picking up some gear. I'm thinking only about a few items but they may have to go in my luggage. Thinking of putting in shampoo bottle or something like that. If I carry the stuff it could get weird when they are running the metal detectors over me. You guy's think I'd be nuts for trying? I've been through customes and they usually just look in your bag 1.2.3...Sounds stupid I know but it is tempting
    Some of you guys need to learn that the members are not the only people who look at these sites. I live here in mexico and I know first hand that customs watch bobybuilding sites. Now you don't have to believe me if you choose not. I'm giving you solid info and your IP address can be tracked back to you.
    It's very easy to cross the border by car with what you want. I know cause I cross it twice a week and have for 11 years. I've only been sent to secondary twice in that time and all that fault lies on me for opening my mouth like i do here. By Airplane I have no idea and wish i could help you here.

Tough

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Not for nothing but if your going to mexico they know your going to get some drugs. it does not matter if it is steroids or rec. there is not to meny other resions to go to that shit hole

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Some of you guys need to learn that the members are not the only people who look at these sites. I live here in mexico and I know first hand that customs watch bobybuilding sites. Now you don't have to believe me if you choose not. I'm giving you solid info and your IP address can be tracked back to you.

Tough
    lol I doubt they're tracking IP addresses and monitoring BB sites. There more worried about all the cocaine and other drugs being smuggled than some kid talking about getting steroids in mexico on a website.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Not for nothing but if your going to mexico they know your going to get some drugs. it does not matter if it is steroids or rec. there is not to meny other resions to go to that shit hole
    It's not like it used to be. I have a very nice house which I built by the beach and love it here. You might not say that if you lived here.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I lied, truth is, I don't believe in me smuggling-I bleieve in paying someone else to do it for me. And washing my gear off very, very thoroughly.
    yup tottally agree do as i would do lol stick it in the wifes bag!!
    Last edited by Booz; 12-02-2005 at 04:09 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I will be honest. I have only been to sanjuan and that was a shit hole. that seams to be were most people go to buy.

If a guy is flying in to some resort town IMO his biggest problem is going to be finding someplace to buy at that is not a ripoff(fake or way overpriced). As far as smuggling it out on a plane, I couldn't do it(you've heard of nerves of steel, I have nerves of twine), but I have read quite a few posts where they inserted the gear in a shampoo bottle or something like that and just threw it in their regular luggage. For me, it's just not worth the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I will be honest. I have only been to sanjuan and that was a shit hole. that seams to be were most people go to buy.
    TJ is a shithole too bro. Anywhere over there is a shithole. I've been to cozumel as well, although it's got nice beaches ect...the town is still dirt poor.

Hard Head is offline Member
    I watched a customs agent take every one of this dude's liquid soaps, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. and put the stuff on the counter next to his bag. The customs officer then asked him if he wanted to surrender his products or have them tested and returned. Either way, you would loose.

Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    I watched a customs agent take every one of this dude's liquid soaps, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. and put the stuff on the counter next to his bag. The customs officer then asked him if he wanted to surrender his products or have them tested and returned. Either way, you would loose.

Don't do it.
    That would suck something fierce-I'll just stick with letting my supplier worry about the smuggling end of the deal.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Just don't bring back a big amount. Keep it small and personal.
    If you get caught, have the money ready to pay the fine.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I've put contriband in my girls cooch b4 with no problem. i might do it again actually.

the good guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I've put contriband in my girls cooch b4 with no problem. i might do it again actually.

Now that is some funny shit

Smiley619 is offline Member
    as long as your not on coleman status and looking like your coming back with something you should be cool to have it on your body. just say i was down eating some tacos and walking around like a TOURIST does.

tj is not a shit hole, its bad but youd be surprised at how many penthouses and nice ass places they have down there, rosarito as well.

and pinn, yes you would be playing for the other team if you did that. anything goes up there equals gay tendencies or your in jail...rule of thumb,"as long as your givin and not getting your str8!"lol

ok i take it back tj is kinda on the shit hole side but, when you know people down there things change quickly. so yeah the average person would think that.

Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    lol I doubt they're tracking IP addresses and monitoring BB sites. There more worried about all the cocaine and other drugs being smuggled than some kid talking about getting steroids in mexico on a website.
    Maybe i should have worded it differently. What i was getting at is that these sites are monitored. you can trust me on that and I won't tell you why.

Look about 2 months ago a guy on another site was talking about 20 or so of his buddies taking a cruise to ensenada to buy a shitload of gear to bring back to the states to sell.

Now again I'm telling you that the BB site are watch over by customs. They have agents that there only job is to monitor different web sites looking for illlegal contraband. crossing the border. Now suppose your that guy with all his friends that are going to make that trip. All they have to do is get your IP address and now they have your home address and name.

This does happen guys and the above is real and factual.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If any of you don't think these sites have LEA on them then you're a fool. This is why you should be careful of what you say, who you help, who you get help from............ This is no game and when you start bringing drugs over the boarder or on planes you're in even greater risk........ JMO

TantruM is offline Associate Member

~Pinnacle~
    maybe not gay... but it would make them have shitty gear.. thats for sure

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    when i came back to the US through Miami from the Dominican Republic, they took one of my bags of luggage and emptied the whole shit out right in front of me. I had a few gifts from Santa Domingo and they were wrapped. Customs ripped 'em open like it was f'n christmas. like an idiot i forgot to send a bag that had a machete i bought into the plane and took it on as a carry on. they commendered that w/o hesitation. i was with about 8 other dudes, of which no one was asked to open shit. so its a chance, bro.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

~Pinnacle~
    LMAO. I second that.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If any of you don't think these sites have LEA on them then you're a fool. This is why you should be careful of what you say, who you help, who you get help from............ This is no game and when you start bringing drugs over the boarder or on planes you're in even greater risk........ JMO
    ditto

what does LEA stand for??

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    DEA, maybe he had a problem with typeing it?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    LEA is Law Enforcement Agent or Agency. Whichever you prefer. I prefer neither. Thats why "Everything I say on this board is stricktly for entertainment. I do not condone or recommend using and illegal substances, or legal Substances in in an illegal way" I am sure they see right through that but hey, what are you gonna do?!

Pinum is offline Associate Member

You guy's are funny!

I am going the Oasis route sounds like it's not worth the hassle. And as far as using a body cavity I'm out I'd rather pay more money and get stuff delivered. Thanks for the advise.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    what does LEA stand for??
    law enforcement agency.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Maybe i should have worded it differently. What i was getting at is that these sites are monitored. you can trust me on that and I won't tell you why.

Look about 2 months ago a guy on another site was talking about 20 or so of his buddies taking a cruise to ensenada to buy a shitload of gear to bring back to the states to sell.

Now again I'm telling you that the BB site are watch over by customs. They have agents that there only job is to monitor different web sites looking for illlegal contraband. crossing the border. Now suppose your that guy with all his friends that are going to make that trip. All they have to do is get your IP address and now they have your home address and name.

This does happen guys and the above is real and factual.
    so hows the pay? do you get good benefits?

Thread Information