scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

eq injection interval question

For someone who is acne prone test is not always best. I was wondering if eq was injected eod would acne even be an issue. Acne is caused by fluctuating hormone levels that steroids contribute to. The reason i thought this is because of its long ester the hormone levels would be extremely stable using this method. And due to its low to moderate androgenic propertys it shoudlnt cause any other problems am i wrong. Has anyone ever tried anything simmilar. I was thinking a dose of maybe 50 mg eod for 12 weeks for a first cycle. I know i will gain but my biggest concern is side effects so fil me in on your thoughts thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    EQ really isn't know for causing acne.Well at least for me anyway.

EOD is a great injection theme.I prefer to shoot long esters EOD as well.

You EQ dose is rather low.It appears that 600 mgs weekly is the "Sweet Spot" for most running it(including myself).So I'd reconsider your dose.

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    14 weeks would be better, EQ didnt really start hitting home untill week 8 ans saw nice gains through 12-13-14.JMO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ummm i must agree with pinn 50mg eod eq will not do much if anythin at all,the minimum imo should be 400mg weekly,with 600mg bein a good dose!

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    alright fine i will adjust the dose accordingly. but for now would shooting it eod and keeping the hormone levels stable keep away the side effects from a already low adrogenic drug

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat actual eq have you got mate?the norm is usually injected twice weekly which is good enuff to keep your blood levels stable.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    alright fine i will adjust the dose accordingly. but for now would shooting it eod and keeping the hormone levels stable keep away the side effects from a already low adrogenic drug
    Yes bro...EOD is a great approach.The more frequent your injection protocol is,the less likely you'll experience peaks and valleys with plasma levels.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information