Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396

    2nd Week off Cycle, still strong as an Ox!!!

    Hey fellas, at what point do I expect to lose any strength because I still am putting out some heavy work loads. Only my 2nd week off cycle. My size and weight is steady with no lose in pounds or muscularity. Let me know what you think.

    Thanks,
    Jray

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,321
    What did you take??

  3. #3
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    For most losses occur from 3 wks on out(depending on the gear ester), but some guys say they don't lose any-either great genetics or perfect PCT.

  4. #4
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    all accordin to the compounds you took mate!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    When i use creatine post cycle i go stronger for a week or so.....I once shoulder pressed 140kg(308lbs) for reps post cycle and i am not bullshitting,i usually max for reps about 120kg(264lbs).......so its possable to keep strength......how long just depends on what you were on.

  6. #6
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396
    14 week cycle:

    wk1-14 test prop. 100mg ed
    wk1-10 tren a 80mg ed
    wk1-12 eq 500mg ew

    pct: standard clomid therapy plus creatine

    Whats really crazy is that I go to the gym feeling like damn, this is the day I cant do shit I did while on and then I start my workout and I swear, i am still getting stronger, even though i feel like i'm not. Like right before my cycle ended, I did 425 @ 1 rep. 2 days ago( 12 days off cycle) I did 455 @ 1 rep. Then followed that up with 2 sets of 405 @ 5 reps on the first then 4 reps on the second. This is some wierd shit!
    Last edited by Jray1der; 12-02-2005 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    You haven't started PCT yet have you? You need to wait 3 weeks after last eq shot. Don't do a standard PCT, that means a time limit, do PCT until your sex drive is back in full swing

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396
    yea i started it already, about a week ago. I ended eq like 2 weeks before last prop shot and last prop shot was 2 weeks ago today. Thansk for the PCT advise, I'll make sure I continue to run until I'm all straight. NO time limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You haven't started PCT yet have you? You need to wait 3 weeks after last eq shot. Don't do a standard PCT, that means a time limit, do PCT until your sex drive is back in full swing

    JohnnyB

  9. #9
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    14 week cycle:

    wk1-14 test prop. 100mg ed
    wk1-10 tren a 80mg ed
    wk1-12 eq 500mg ew

    pct: standard clomid therapy plus creatine

    Whats really crazy is that I go to the gym feeling like damn, this is the day I cant do shit I did while on and then I start my workout and I swear, i am still getting stronger, even though i feel like i'm not. Like right before my cycle ended, I did 425 @ 1 rep. 2 days ago( 12 days off cycle) I did 455 @ 1 rep. Then followed that up with 2 sets of 405 @ 5 reps on the first then 4 reps on the second. This is some wierd shit!
    yup you should really have run the prop 3 weeks past the eq not two then start the pct 3 days after the last shot of prop!

  10. #10
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396
    yea, i've heard 2 week and i've heard 3 weeks, i heard more 2's than 3's so obviuosly i went with the 2's. I seem ok for now. But thanks Bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yup you should really have run the prop 3 weeks past the eq not two then start the pct 3 days after the last shot of prop!

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    k mate the actual active life for eq is 21 days.

  12. #12
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396
    so I'm looking at possibly a decline is size and strength in about another week? Any opinions welcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •