Thread: omnadren 250?

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

omnadren 250?

I received omnadren 250 from mexico fresh last month. It has a yellow and red stripe around the top of the amp... im wondering if this is the old stuff or the new stuff, i did read the new stuff is sust 250. Im trying to read info on it so if someone could direct me to the correct profile to read.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    I received omnadren 250 from mexico fresh last month. It has a yellow and red stripe around the top of the amp... im wondering if this is the old stuff or the new stuff, i did read the new stuff is sust 250. Im trying to read info on it so if someone could direct me to the correct profile to read.
    post a piccy in the correct forum and you will be told wat it is mate.

wish i could. all i can say is the source is my brother so i know its good... the stripes are from the top down red, yellow and white on the score line. the ampule is totally clear with no writing and no label( i didnt ask if he pulled the label when bringing it)
    Last edited by scrappydoo; 12-02-2005 at 04:21 PM.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    sounds fake to me. Jefla is the only company that makes Omnadren . Also Omnadren and sust are similer they are not the same.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Post some pics of it

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    the only good and real omnadren in from poland. And imo, dont waste your time on it. I didnt like it one bit, results were not even present. Get some test e or sust

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    the only good and real omnadren in from poland. And imo, dont waste your time on it. I didnt like it one bit, results were not even present. Get some test e or sust

Omnadren is as good or better then sust, if you didnt see any results your gear was 100% bunk. I have been doseing Omnadren for 10 years. Its Tip top.

did i just say tip top? Im talking to the Euro guys like Booz to much =P

again, i cant post pics but you have the full discription... totally clear amp... no writing, no nothing..... stripes from the top down red, yellow and white on the score line... brother brought it from mexico. bros legit , dont know about mexico though.... but the original question if its real is... is it the old stuff or the new stuff thats supposed to be the same as Sust 250..... thanks again, theres gotta be a guru amonst us that knows.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    did i just say tip top? Im talking to the Euro guys like Booz to much =P

Sundown is offline New Member
    sounds like a sust amp without the label. but like everyone said its hard to tell without pics.

leprechaun360 is offline New Member
    Does jelfa make a omnadren amp that has a blue stripe instead of the red stripe? Cause mine has a blue stripe and a brown ring on the top of the amp with a white dot just above the neck of the amp. the date is 09/2011 809241 please help i just bought one amp to make sure. i would take a photo but camera sucks to blurry.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I had some a few years ago. It was a clear amp with white text printed on the glass. No stripes or colors at all.

leprechaun360 is offline New Member
    mine is actually on a paper label that you could peel off. their is omnadren 250 then under it, its looks like its omnadren 250 in russian.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef View Post
    What a bogus statement. Omnadren is nothing but 250mg test. If you got no results then you had fake gear. It's just that simple.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Brown ring and white dot near the neck. Omnas are the bomb!! Same results if not better than Sust250.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    The new ones have brown rings..could be older batch. Pics like everyone has mentioned is best way for us to tell.

Thread Information