killerpeaks is offline New Member

vets only respond please

i am starting my second cycle soon, and i want to hear opinions from the real guys that spill their blood and sweat into training everyday. i am definetly going on a bulking cycle, my weight will be 210, lean around 5-6% and i will use deca , dbol and test. my goal is 230 when im off after the 12 weeks or so.
    its all qv stuff. i will probably start with the deca for 1 or two weeks along with the dbol, then jump in with the test cyp and run it two weeks longer.
    deca 400 mg every week
    test 500 mg every week
    d bol 40 mg every day
    these numbers are what i will start with and adjust in accordance to how i respond. don't worry about post cycle its covered. the question really is when taking two injections like this, what is the best way to do it?
    split twice a week for each in same needle. i think id rather shoot twice a week than once, so i don't have to wait a whole week for another one.
    whats the best and effecient way to use these two compounds.
    much appreciated!

ps. i used cyp and dbol before, cyp at 600mg ew, will i still respond to the test at 5oo mg or should or should i wait and find out.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    5-6% BF? come on. you want us to be honest with you but you wont be honest with us?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You should start the test at the same time. you only need to run the d-bol for the first 4 weeks. as for how to shoot just do a mix in the same plunger. the best way to keep blood levels even is by a split dose 2x a week. So you just need to shoot 200mg deca and 250mg test on mon and thurs.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    You should start the test at the same time. you only need to run the d-bol for the first 4 weeks. as for how to shoot just do a mix in the same plunger. the best way to keep blood levels even is by a split dose 2x a week. So you just need to shoot 200mg deca and 250mg test on mon and thurs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said! Run your test longer than the deca by 1 wk min, I prefer 2 wks.

ok 1st. I'd run the test at the same time as the deca and D-bol. Just stop the deca two weeks shorter or run the test two weeks longer. As for 20 lbs gain in weight, you should be able to get that the first three weeks with those three compounds. Most will be water so I'd say you shouldbe able to pack 25-30 lbs by the end of your cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1-4 50mg ed dbol
    1-11 400mg deca weekly
    1-12 500mg test e weekly
    twice weekly injects mond-thurs would be good,start your pct 14 days after the last shot of test.

you can if you want like TOM has stated run the test another week longer,but goin with the active lives of each compound they will be out of your system to start pct as stated,but doin the test for 14 dosent matter.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    1-4 50mg ed dbol
    1-11 400mg deca weekly
    1-12 500mg test e weekly
    twice weekly injects mond-thurs would be good,start your pct 14 days after the last shot of test.
    I like that,but I'd up the test to 600 mgs.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I like that,but I'd up the test to 600 mgs.

~Pinnacle~
    yup thinkin about it i would also!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    500mg vs 600mg not a big deal. bump to 700 or 800 then it would be worth it. i feel a big diff from at 700mg and up

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    500mg vs 600mg not a big deal. bump to 700 or 800 then it would be worth it. i feel a big diff from at 700mg and up
    Very true.

Do you plan on using any SERMs/anti-e's/anti-DHT or hCG during cycle? I would recommend hCG and an anti-e for sure.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killerpeaks
    i am starting my second cycle soon, and i want to hear opinions from the real guys that spill their blood and sweat into training everyday. i am definetly going on a bulking cycle, my weight will be 210, lean around 5-6% and i will use deca , dbol and test. my goal is 230 when im off after the 12 weeks or so.
    its all qv stuff. i will probably start with the deca for 1 or two weeks along with the dbol, then jump in with the test cyp and run it two weeks longer.
    deca 400 mg every week
    test 500 mg every week
    d bol 40 mg every day
    these numbers are what i will start with and adjust in accordance to how i respond. don't worry about post cycle its covered. the question really is when taking two injections like this, what is the best way to do it?
    split twice a week for each in same needle. i think id rather shoot twice a week than once, so i don't have to wait a whole week for another one.
    whats the best and effecient way to use these two compounds.
    much appreciated!

ps. i used cyp and dbol before, cyp at 600mg ew, will i still respond to the test at 5oo mg or should or should i wait and find out.
    how the hell does this qualify as a question for only vets?

look at the damn stickies and hit the search button and u can answer ur questions

cause i don't spend much time on here reading every past post and if u notice, there wasted any garbage comments from newbs, just straight out fukin answers which i appreciate. thanks

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    how the hell does this qualify as a question for only vets?

look at the damn stickies and hit the search button and u can answer ur questions
    That wasn't necessary bro. Watcha being so mean for?

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    That wasn't necessary bro. Watcha being so mean for?
    so the vets should answer every simple basic STICKIED question here?

no, he should not be a bum and find the answer himself

vets only is for people with serious questions impossible to answer with 10 seconds on the seargh button

There sure is a lot of angst around here lately.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    There sure is a lot of angst around here lately.
    That's what I was thinking. Is everyone on pct or something? I've been guilty of it to, so I can't say too much.

Too much clomid!

hey, i just wanted a live response instead of an old stickey from 2 years ago. i like the fact questions are answered more than once, it gives new insight.
    i hate these cats that wait around for things to say that are irrelavent to the question, just cause they waste time on the internet doesn't mean everyone else does. thanks to the vets that did answer my question, much respect.

Thread Information