bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question Newbie needs advice

Well this is my first post, and my first cycle, Hopefully......... I'm trying to do as much research on different stacks and different sources, there R a lot of web sites that claim to sell U the real thing and I know most R probally just trying to scam U. So I was wondering has any one ever gone down to mexico and bought steroids and if so have U had any problem coming back across the border? also was wondering what would be a good stack for first time use to bulk up? I have read that sustanon 250 and deca or D-bol would be good any thoughts? well hope I didn't break any rules so far..... will be looking for any good advice that a vet can give me. Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Testosterone Enanthate for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mgs weekly.Followed by proper PCT protocol.

~Pinnacle~

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i reapet what pinn said listen 2 his advive

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Testosterone Enanthate for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mgs weekly.Followed by proper PCT protocol.

~Pinnacle~
    strongly agree with pinn on this mate the abouv cycle is all that you need!!
    wat are your stats mate ?
    height
    years of liftin???

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. And as far as Mexico, you can get scammed down there just as easily while running the risk of getting busted coming back over the border.

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, Thanks guys still need to do some more research on sources then. I thought that going down to mexico that U could go to a trusted pharmacy and buy there, My stats I'm 49 yrs old been lifting of and on since I was 18 but just got back into it steady about 2-3 yrs ago I'm 6'3" tall and 260 lbs and about 10% BF, once I get done bulking I will drop some weight I have been lifting heavy and eating everything in site.......lol Thanks again will be reading other posts plenty of good information.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    Hey, Thanks guys still need to do some more research on sources then. I thought that going down to mexico that U could go to a trusted pharmacy and buy there, My stats I'm 49 yrs old been lifting of and on since I was 18 but just got back into it steady about 2-3 yrs ago I'm 6'3" tall and 260 lbs and about 10% BF, once I get done bulking I will drop some weight I have been lifting heavy and eating everything in site.......lol Thanks again will be reading other posts plenty of good information.
    I went down to Brownsville about 10 years ago and walked across the border. Got a cab driver to take us to a doc so he could write us a script. (We were told by the pharmacia that we needed one). The doc must have been 90, but he wrote it out.....for money of course. Went to the pharm, got our stuff, and got the hell out of there. Those people drive like freakin maniacs. Got to the border, paid my 50 cents, and walked into the imigration building on the US side. They asked if we had anything to claim. I was so damn scared, I could hardly talk. We said no and we walked out, got in our car and drove back home. That was an experience I will never forget.

Thread Information