Mr_Bishop is offline New Member

QualityVet Vs Human Grade

anyone using vet or know if this kind of gear will have he same effect as normal human grade gear?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well the hormone is the same, but the human grade is cleaner. The propensity for adverse reactions is much less than with vet gear. I don't like a lot of vet gear but I never used QV so I can't comment on that particular company. But lots of guys do use vet gear and it works just fine so long as it's legit and clean (and properly dosed).

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So what would UG be classified as?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    depends on the lab that makes it. Some UG gear I wouldn't even classify as vet grade. Some I would put up near human grade. just depends on who makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    LOL funny anyone with some experience with QV? Test E in particular....but anything would help.

So you are talking about the cleanliness of the Lab and how sterile it is, or what is in it?

If so, what classifies something as VET grade, the amount of BA and conditions it is manufactuered in?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have used QV in the past and never had problems. I haven't used them lately but assume they still sale a decent product.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bishop
    LOL funny anyone with some experience with QV? Test E in particular....but anything would help.
    Sorry for hi-jack, yes tried QV. Liked it and disliked it. It is like they have bad batches or something. Sometimes you get great gains and other times it is like you are shooting sterile oil. It's just underdosed IMO. If that is all you have access to, then I'd say go for it. It's better than creatine.

no I would go with chinaman because of domestic.....just looking at tacobell because the prices are unbelievable.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Mexican vet gear makes me much redder than human grade. Injects hurt more too...I ran them side my side. Seems like I sweated more on the Vet stuff also.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    We should make a sticky QV post. This question is asked everyday. Do a search for QV and you'll find a long thread about it.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I used Winny,4 Test (Sustanon ) 5ml vials,Anavar ,D bol,Eq, from Q.Vet no complain,good stuff..!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can tell this is going to be a very long thread.

I have ran mostly Human grade and have never complained. Very clean, dosed well and had great gains.

On another note, BD is classified by some as UG or Taiwan Human grade. Either way I didnt really get that great of results frmo BD.

As far as QV I have never tried it. Most seem to use it primarily due to its availability. I know a few that have liked it but others have complained about it. Underdosed bottles, different colored gear that is suppossed to be the same.

Human grade is made by humans for humans. I have always looked at it like that. For that reason I would assume that it would be true to label. Once again, thats why I was let down with my BD run

orosco is offline Associate Member
    THis is a hot topic. I have used QV for the past 3-4 yrs loyally. I have always had tremendous gains from it..Im on a QV cycle now and im not sure how i am liking my results. I took 7 months off and this is my first cycle back.. Im on week 10 this cycle

200mg EQ eod 1-16
    300mg cyp eod 1-16
    100mg prop ed 1-8, 16-19..I only meant to frontload the prop but i liked it so much i kept on using it...lol.
    im also using nolvadex ed, T3, clen etc..

Anyways, Im up 15lbs, which is pretty good, but the difference is Im not as vascular as I would like..But that could just be diet..THe Eq has me so hungry its unbelievable..
    I guess i cant complain to much, but my conclusion is that QV is a good product but its not as good as it was a couple years ago. There is no way. My next cycle I was going to give BD a try but screw them. im going to give Animal Power a try...NEw products always ROCK.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    QV test-e gave me a horrible test flu.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing you are going to gain using QV is a tail and hoofs.
    stay away from animal products...

jk
    QV works fine if you get a "good" batch. It's a crap shoot if you ask me.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ill go out on a branch and say 90% of vet product are consumed by humans... Out of the 15 plus times ive purchased product from vet stores in TJ Ive never once seen a customer buying test 250 for there dog... lol.. Qv and the new Australian brand in my opinion are pretty clean... Ive never had the test flu or anything of that sort form there products... Neither have my customers... The companies understand why and where there products are being used!!!
    Last edited by needle; 12-01-2005 at 03:23 PM.

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    This is a complicated thread, everyone has their opinion. QV Test E has worked well for me, maybe i was lucky and only got good batches, but i will continue to use until i have a problem but so far so good. Plus being from Tx it is available and cheap.

honestly, id rather go with a ug quality product then anything a QV lab has to offer. DOnt drink the water they say right?

DONT SHOOT THE GEAR I SAY...

There are way to many Quality UG labs today.. not hard to get on with one. I wouldnt take the chance with animal shiz

big_C is offline Member
    I've used QV in the past...not to impressed....now I just make my own...I know what's in it....that it's not under-dosed or fake...and REAL clean....painless...but I would rank BD higher than QV....seems to be alot of fake BD around though

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    now I just make my own...I know what's in it....that it's not under-dosed or fake...and REAL clean....

This is the best move right here. No questions on whats in it and who handled it. Especially for some that buy it from a guy named Joey out of the trunk of a 3000GT. God knows how many times gear like that circled around the block before it got into the users hands

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used QV cyp. and like it quite a bit, obviously nothing campares to human gear though. I'd use it again no problem, it seemed to be quite potent.

anyone using vet or know if this kind of gear will have he same effect as normal human grade gear?
    I think you'd be hard pressed to even find human grade gear. I have used a lot of QV products cause i live in mexico. There's a big cost difference between the two down here.

I'm not sure if you know, but a lot of the gear is only made for anaimal use. TREN for instance

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the only way i would run qv is if i Sterilized it.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    the only way i would run qv is if i Sterilized it.
    Yeah, lol. It does hurt a bit for about a day after you inject it.

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    Vet Gear Especially Out Of Mexico Has No Quality Control, So It Is Dirtier The Human Grade Hurts More Imo. I Have Run Qv E And Had Good Results But It Did Hurt For 3-4 Days But You Get Used To It. If You Have A Choice Go Human Grade!

Thread Information