Thread: post dnp

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

post dnp

ok I havent been back on this board in a long time, and i know how much trouble I might get in just stating dnp , however I just have a question about combining something with it mid way.

little background, Im 5'11", 190lbs this is not my first dnp cycle, in fact I believe its the 3rd or 4th, Im very careful and respect the stuff very well and never push it

Im running a 14 day cycle at 300mgs a day, early morning I do an eca stack and do a brisk walk on the treadmill for an hour, I have the list of all the vitamins and supplements I take along with 2-2.5 gallons of water a day along with low sodium V-8 juice for the extra potassium, what I was wondering was this

I have some test-E left over from a past cycle, 42ml to be exact, and the strength is 250mg/ml

what I plan on doing is 2 shots tues and thurs 1ml each(500mg a week)
    Im on day 6 of my dnp cycle, is it safe to start the test-e cycle say around day 8 or approximately near the mid way point, I realize that dnp has the effect post cycle to increase muscle etc.... so would it be wise to wait til the cycle is complete or start mid way because the Test-E according to its info takes X amount of time to cycle into your body.

sorry for the long book and I appreciate all the help

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    wish i could help u bro. hope someone knows.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I would personally wait until after the dnp cycle was over...that sh*t is harsh bro...what are your goals?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would throw the DNP in the toilet get some test goin and hit the diet/cardio

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    cleaner13, i am running the exact same dnp cycle as you starting on dec3... since you will have like a week on me can you let me know your starting wiehgt, calorie consumption, cardio, etc and stuff and tell me how the weihgt loss is going.. thanks

hey man I apologize for this taking so extremely long, my email never notifies me of new posts?

yesterday I finished the cycle

but its strange, scale wise I only dropped about 3-4lbs, but body wise its alot more noticeable

I wasnt really over weight in the begining but at my job I used to use one of the tool belts for work (its non adjustable) and it was a small struggle to get it on and clipped, and now I use it and it goes on so easily

I took the dnp on an empty stomach in the morning (if I take it at night I wont be able to sleep, even though Id be so tired)

Right after taking it, I would do 1 hour on the treadmill, a light brisk walk, like 3-3.5 mph

My goal is to get to the 180ish range, first then to start lifting heavy again to go back up
    One thing I think I would have done different and will next time, to do some light cardio at night, just a easy 30mins on the treadmill or bike, this way it would semi sort of clean out your system before bed (like a clean slate) then when you wake up you are right into your own body, I realize the dnp works asleep as well, but I think this would of worked faster, it would def make a big difference for those people that are at the way begining first few days of their cycles.
    I hope this helps and I constantly think of ways to make it more efficient everytime, but I am not sure if my body is creating a tolerance for it or what... Not sure if I should step it up a notch or just run it longer...
    good luck either way and please right back on your goals and such and what you have gone through and everything..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would not start test. DNP is anti-catabolic so you should only be worried about fat loss. Hence the waste of test.

Is pyruvate and coleus forskolli in your list of supps?

I assume you mean calcium pyruvate? if so yes it was

The other Ill be honest i dont think Ive ever seen it..

it doesnt even matter though as my cycle is over... but I will keep them in mind next time

care to shed some light on the second one you mentioned, Ive read over hundreds of DNP threads for the past 2 years or so and honestly never saw that....(yes lots of research prior)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    I assume you mean calcium pyruvate? if so yes it was

The other Ill be honest i dont think Ive ever seen it..

it doesnt even matter though as my cycle is over... but I will keep them in mind next time

care to shed some light on the second one you mentioned, Ive read over hundreds of DNP threads for the past 2 years or so and honestly never saw that....(yes lots of research prior)
    Pyruvate is typically used during diets or cutting... I used it for cellular ATP... Energy. The Coleus is for thyroid support, but also is known for reducing interoccular pressure... eye protection.

The rest of my list would be
    T3
    Vit E
    Vit C
    Taurine
    Potassium
    Magnesium
    Liquid muscle... has glycerine and bcaa for muscle hydration
    and tons of H2O.

Thanks alot man

liquid muscle is new to me as well

I also ran 500mgs of R-ala prior to bed at night

the pyruvate I have is rediculous and sometimes hard to take, I believe the pills are 1 gram a piece...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    Thanks alot man

liquid muscle is new to me as well

I also ran 500mgs of R-ala prior to bed at night

the pyruvate I have is rediculous and sometimes hard to take, I believe the pills are 1 gram a piece...
    The liquid muscle was really for the glycerine, but the bcaa was icing on the cake. I forgot I also was taking 600mg of R-ALA as well... I sweat so bad everyone thought I was sick. I would go stand outside when it was 30ish degrees. Sleeping was a bitch. Pyruvate is expensive...

haha you sound exactly like me

I was always sweating and hot, in 30 degree weather etc

went out to a club with my friends in hoboken with no jacket and just a button down on, we waited outside for 30 mins at 22 degrees and I was sweating lol

sleeping did suck, I woke up every morning totally dripping and I was only using 300mgs...

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    I beleive you will loose some h2o weight now you are off from everything i've read... good luck... i'm sweating, but not at night, moslty at the club when i work or sitting in class, but it's tolerable, i'm a big guy so i'm used to sweating...

Thread Information