legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

injection problem

Alright, i have been having issues just recently on my injections. i have been using 5/8 inch for delts no problem up until a week or 2 ago. no when i inject, they get very soar! i am injecting 500mg test E split up into twice a week. i rotate my spots from the thigh, delt, then left thigh and then left delt. now, also my thigh is very soar using a 1 inch needle! this is happening pretty much all the time now. you guys think i should go to a 1 inch for delts and 1 and 1/2 for thighs? im guessing htat im not going deep enough and thats why it hurts.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you go with the shorter pins I tend to bury 'em, but the longer ones leave a little out. But I don't know if this is your problem if this is recent occurence and you haven't had this happen in the past. But IMO 1" for quads and 5/8" for delts is plenty good enough unless you are either very fat or friggin huge.

im not fat at all, but im not friggin huge. my buds tell me ive gotten diesal, but not like body builder big. I was just wondering bout the pin size cus the muscle could have grown????and now the pins are a little to small???? Trust me, I BURY the f*ckers in the muscle. i didnt hit any veins or nerves, but maybe i did and didnt notice. oh well. any one else?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    23g 1.5 '' is great for glutes, u can use it to thigh too, for delts/bi's/tri's/calves 25g 1.0'' is best, u can use it on thighs too...Make sure ur not moving the needle while injecting, i had some soreness too and was caused by that

Smiley619 is offline Member
    with 2x shots weekly you shouldnt be getting that sore unless you are in your first couple of weeks. only thing i can think of is you moving too much while the needle is in you, other then that dunno what to tell ya

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    23g 1.5 '' is great for glutes, u can use it to thigh too, for delts/bi's/tri's/calves 25g 1.0'' is best, u can use it on thighs too...Make sure ur not moving the needle while injecting, i had some soreness too and was caused by that
    I agree that if the needle moves around while injecting that it can make the area a little sore, at least more sore than normal.

MJ

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Alright, i have been having issues just recently on my injections. i have been using 5/8 inch for delts no problem up until a week or 2 ago. no when i inject, they get very soar! i am injecting 500mg test E split up into twice a week. i rotate my spots from the thigh, delt, then left thigh and then left delt. now, also my thigh is very soar using a 1 inch needle! this is happening pretty much all the time now. you guys think i should go to a 1 inch for delts and 1 and 1/2 for thighs? im guessing htat im not going deep enough and thats why it hurts.
    Why don't you start shooting your glutes along with your delts and thighs. It will give the other sites a little more of a break, and might not be as sore.

i prefer not too. especially since my GF doesnt want me doing this anymore, she cant shoot me in the glute. i wont do it myslef, to much of a chance to move around. ill only do it if im shooting ED or EOD

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like your injecting too close to the same spot as injection before.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i would go 1 inch with delts and quads. IMO 1 1/2 inch for quads is too much.

dtr98 is offline Member
    1" 25ga for quads, pecs, delts and tris

Go with 25g.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Sounds like your injecting too close to the same spot as injection before.

I am, ok, im a du-mass. im still trying to figure out how far apart the injections need to be. i dont want to be too far apart from previous sites cus i dont know all the places to shoot on the quad. i did try to shoot lower, but it ended up being TOO low and my leg hurt like hell for a week.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Could be the gear.....

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com shows all the places u can shoot in quads bro, check it out

Thread Information