andy32 is offline New Member

Advice Enth/Eq cycle

I am planning on beginning a Enth and Eq cycle with 700mg enth a week and 200 mg Eq a week. For anyone who has run these two drugs together I was wondering if this will have any thermogenic affect. I have run the Eq with Prop before but if there was to be any thermogenic effect I didnt see it, probabbly because I was taking upwards of 4000 calories a day. Any help would be appreciated.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Steroids bun fat in a similar way to clen ephedrine and block the formation of new fat so theoretically if you eat clean you should experience some degree of fat loss

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1 piece of advice before im off to bed mate,200mg eq weekly will imo do nothin!it must be ran at atleast 400mg if not 600mg,and it should be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks as you do not see any gains till week 8!jmo!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    600mg = optimal dose. At 200mg, you won't feel a thing. Not only do you have to run EQ for 8+ weeks just to START getting solid benefits, you usually run those 8+ weeks at 600mg. If you're considering running it at 200mg for 10 weeks (I'm guessing) you'll get a day or two of vascularity and mild hunger AT BEST. Run it at 600mg and your veins'll snake through your skin, you won't be able to stop eating and you'll put on size that'll stay with you even if you run a sub-par PCT.

andy32 is offline New Member
    Actually yeah....I did plan on runnig more than 200mg a week. When I wrote that I as thinking of the dosage....200mg/ml

Thread Information