Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

cottonseed oil prop winny mix

Hi, I am starting a prop winny cycle. I was told by some mods that it is no problem to mix water based winny and prop in the same syringe. My question is can you add some cottonseed oil to lessen the pain of the prop winny mix? Say using a 3ml syringe fill with 1ml prop , 1ml winny and a half ml or a ml of cottonseed oil. Can this be done ?? Or is it not a good idea. I used prop cut with cotton seed oil before but never mixed with winny in the same syringe..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes, you can try and cut it that way. but i dont think it's going to work to well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    yes, you can try and cut it that way. but i dont think it's going to work to well.
    Thanks, So should I just do two injections ED? 1 ml winny and another of prop 1 ml mixed with 1ml of cottonseed oil? I did prop without cutting it and it hurt for days . When I cut it with cottonseed oil it was almost painless. I think I would rather do two shots ED ( 1 ml winny, One ml prop and cottonseed oil) than doing prop without cutting it. I have drank winny in the past but it seems I get better results when injecting it (maybe its just me). Why do you think mixing all 3 will not work well?? Thanks again..

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are injecting everyday you will be hitting a lot of sites.
    3 ml in the chest/bis/tris will leave you hurting. in my opinion it is not the mix that is bad, but the volume. I would keep 3 ml injections to the glutes and
    quads.

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hi, I am starting a prop winny cycle. I was told by some mods that it is no problem to mix water based winny and prop in the same syringe. My question is can you add some cottonseed oil to lessen the pain of the prop winny mix? Say using a 3ml syringe fill with 1ml prop , 1ml winny and a half ml or a ml of cottonseed oil. Can this be done ?? Or is it not a good idea. I used prop cut with cotton seed oil before but never mixed with winny in the same syringe..
    winny is water base. Prop is oil base. Water and oil doesn't mix well. Take that cottonseed oil and add a little to the winny and drink it. Add sterile oil to the Prop to cut the % of BA in it.
    Note: I don't mean to add the oil to the vial of prop either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    if you are injecting everyday you will be hitting a lot of sites.
    3 ml in the chest/bis/tris will leave you hurting. in my opinion it is not the mix that is bad, but the volume. I would keep 3 ml injections to the glutes and
    quads.
    Good point!! Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    winny is water base. Prop is oil base. Water and oil doesn't mix well. Take that cottonseed oil and add a little to the winny and drink it. Add sterile oil to the Prop to cut the % of BA in it.
    Note: I don't mean to add the oil to the vial of prop either.
    My cottonseed oil is sterile. I got it in a sterile vial from my pharmacy( for injecting it) I use to have to bake it and use a whatman filter but found out my pharmacy carries sterile cottonseed oil. Is cottonseed oil the best to cut prop with? Or grapeseed oil or something else??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    or you could also do this. drop the prop run suspension and cut it with bac water

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    or you could also do this. drop the prop run suspension and cut it with bac water
    Thanks , Would I have to do twice a day injections with the suspension ( due to it not having a ester attached) ?? Do you think suspension would work better for this cycle??

Blog Entries
    Bumper??

Thread Information